IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok- no more home testing! Fingers and toes crossed for you:)

Im kind of giving up on them lol Im hoping for a miracle on monday! Betas are more sensitive anyways right?

Definitely!! You had so much stuff going through your body- rely on the blood test, girl!

As for me...stupid me decided to test again today....I thought I could see some sort of a line, looks somewhat pink, but more of that grey line FRER has...so im just going to say its a BFN. I just dont get it....I have had a splitting headache since yesterday....today its soo bad Its making me want to puke...im just frustrated. Im hoping for a miracle here!

At first when I saw a faint line it was grey but then faded away. This occured for two days and then BFP so to me it sounds ike you are on your way to your BFP. Good Luck on Monday I hope you get a high number.

Hi All! Went for scan and bw this am. We have a bunch at 15-16 and a bunch at 13 and 12 so we may trigger tomorrow or monday! Back tomorrow for scan and will know more then but its looking like er tues or weds!!!

:happydance: Yeah Jchic!!! That's great results congrats. Good Luck with trigger.

AFM - just waiting for AF to arrive, hoping she will be here in the next few days so I can get started stimming. Is anyone else starting stims next week?

Yeah for getting started. Hope AF comes soon.

Jchic - sounds like things are progressing! :)

One - :yipee: YAY for trigger! So excited for you.

Stinas - I would wait for your beta....and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Jenn - that made me feel a whole lot better. Thanks!

With the beta do they tell you right away or they call you later?

had baseline scan this morning, started on the menopur (2 amps) got another scan next week and hopefully EC will be the week commencing 27th August! so happy and excited! getting closer

Not much longer for you!

good morning all i was wondering if i could please sneak in and join you ... i know this posted is far in but weve just found out we are defo going ahead to start our first round of ivf when af turns up which should be 2 weeks today if she doesnt go for a wonder and drive me insane lol ... was wondering if anyone else is due to start around the same time ?? :flower:

Welcome! :hi:

I haven't been following this page but since I'm on the update list I wanted to let you know I am about six weeks pregnant. We have our first ultrasound today. So excited!

Congrats! :happydance: H&H pregnancy to you.

Hi ladies,
Quick update from my side - We transferred 2 embryos today... Unfortunately we don't have any frosties at this point... They said they would culture the remaining 3-4 embryos until tomorrow and see if they are available for freezing. I am slightly disappointed but hoping I won't need them ... Positive thoughts!

Yay for being PUPO with twins!! :happydance:

They have me scheduled for a 9:30am CT transfer Sunday! :yipee: Two more days!!!

Good luck tomorrow!

:happydance: Hi ladies sorry I haven't posted lately. Waiting on AF was not fun. She finally showed up on the 13th. Went in for blood work on 15th and started BCP that night. Just received all my meds via UPS. Having a saline-sono on the 21st. Has anyone else had this done? Well enough about me.....
Welcome :flower: to all the new ladies
Congrats to all the PUPO's and in tww

Michelle so exited for you...GL Sun
Lindsay are you on progesterone gel? That's what I received with meds
Never how are you doing?
Want only ten more days till test
Stinas will you test again?
DrSquid such a cute video
Almost I'm right behind you
Phantom yay on starting
MrsC and Haj and Jenn how are the babies?
TTB, Angels, Teapot, Ksluice, Swepa, Bubu, One, Jchic, Bomo, Azlissie :hugs:
How are ya?:hi:

Sorry if I missed anyone but know that I'm following everyone's journey and praying for their BFP

I had the saline sono done and it was no big deal at all. Nothing close to an HSG so that was a plus for me. Just lots of fluid.

The babies are doing great! I had my last scan with the RE on Thursday. the picture is in my journal.

Hi All! Went for scan and bw this am. We have a bunch at 15-16 and a bunch at 13 and 12 so we may trigger tomorrow or monday! Back tomorrow for scan and will know more then but its looking like er tues or weds!!!

Fx for tomorrow!

Oneof14: Wth? When are they gonna trigger you? :dohh:

Good job Jchic great numbers!

This is hard to do on my phone. Thinking about you all!

As for me, tested this morning and the trigger is completely out. Will test again on Thursday I think :winkwink:

Happy Saturday!

~Angie

That is good to know the trigger is out. Makes testing much easier! Good luck on Thursday. Fx!!

As for me...stupid me decided to test again today....I thought I could see some sort of a line, looks somewhat pink, but more of that grey line FRER has...so im just going to say its a BFN. I just dont get it....I have had a splitting headache since yesterday....today its soo bad Its making me want to puke...im just frustrated. Im hoping for a miracle here!

Don't get down. Thats exactly how my bfp started. I posted pics and people thought I was crazy because they couldn't see a line. I saw one but I couldn't tell if it had color. The next day it got darker and then the day after that there was a for sure pink line. Are you going to test again or wait until Monday? Oh and the FRER's worked so much better for me than the ic's.

Also about the beta... They should call you the same day. I think it all depends on what time your beta is. I always got the call within a few hours. I have seen some girls have to wait until the next day though. I would hate that.

Sorry I went MIA for a few days. Hubby had to go back to work yesterday so I spent the day with him at the airport. The 6 week countdown begins! Also avoiding the body scanners at the airport is the biggest hassle in the world! Better to be safe though.

I have been pretty crampy since the transfer.. Just eating or drinking a couple bites makes me full... I hope this is not OHSS... that would suck!

MrsC - thanks. I hope so! I think I'm done testing but that's what I said the other day.
I hope that grey line is my sign.
I'm glad you got to spend the day with dh. I hope he gets home safe and does not have to go back!

MrsC - thanks. I hope so! I think I'm done testing but that's what I said the other day.
I hope that grey line is my sign.
I'm glad you got to spend the day with dh. I hope he gets home safe and does not have to go back!

My fingers are crossed for you!

Thank you! He most likely will always have to go back. It is his job so we know how it goes. 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. Thats how it will always be. :wacko:

jchic - do you know how many follies you had? Sounds like you are getting close

never2late70 - how many do are you?

oneof14 - yay for triggering tonight, how exciting!

Stinas - oh my gosh, I really really hope there was a line there. I stressed myself out so bad by testing my first 2 cycles, I'm not sure if I could hold out though. Not testing and testing are both stressful :/ My clinic calls with beta results the same day, usually within a few hours.

wantbabysoon - are you monitoring your weight? Sudden weight gain can be a sign of ohss, I hope it's just bloating that is making you feel full.

AFM - I've started spotting, so AF should be here tomorrow or the day after, right on time. Can't wait to start stimming :)

Hi ladies-I am not feeling well after going to 6 flags all day yesterday and riding on way too many roller coasters and other bad choices for rides-why did my FS say theme park was ok?! hahaha...I still feel naseaus and almost threw up on two rides-must have been from the lupron and dehydration from not getting enough water! I still feel icky so will read missed posts later. But I did see that someone asked me when I think I will start stimming...tonight is my last bcp, so my withdrawl bleed counts as my period, right?? It must be, because I am only skipping the two last day of pills before the week of sugar pills. SO I usually get withdraw bleed 2-3 days after stopping, so I think I will start this week, ahhh!!!! =) I also have my first E2 and Ultrasound Thursday morning! GL to all who may have just started ivf/just triggered/in tww!!!!

Well, I think I'm out. I tested today at 11dp3dt and it was stark white. I don't understand why this keeps happening but it's making me think I should have more testing done to figure out what's wrong. I was thinking this round was going so much better because I haven't had any spotting and AF should have shown up yesterday or today, but apparently that doesn't mean it worked. My beta isn't until Weds, but since I have to go so late in the afternoon I won't get my results until Thurs. Not that it matters - I know what it's going to be.

Sorry to be such a downer - I just hate this.

Just had my ET! We put back two, one was graded 3BB and the other was a 2, but they did not give it a letter grade cause it was further behind. And only two survived so we did not have to decide on two or three. I am a bit nervous with the grades, was hoping they would have been better this time. Now we just wait and pray one sticks!!!

I named them too....Pebbles & Bam Bam :)

Well, I think I'm out. I tested today at 11dp3dt and it was stark white. I don't understand why this keeps happening but it's making me think I should have more testing done to figure out what's wrong. I was thinking this round was going so much better because I haven't had any spotting and AF should have shown up yesterday or today, but apparently that doesn't mean it worked. My beta isn't until Weds, but since I have to go so late in the afternoon I won't get my results until Thurs. Not that it matters - I know what it's going to be.

Sorry to be such a downer - I just hate this.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I want to say not to give up on this cycle but you know you body and whats going on. I do hope for the best though.

Just had my ET! We put back two, one was graded 3BB and the other was a 2, but they did not give it a letter grade cause it was further behind. And only two survived so we did not have to decide on two or three. I am a bit nervous with the grades, was hoping they would have been better this time. Now we just wait and pray one sticks!!!

I named them too....Pebbles & Bam Bam :)

Congrats on being PUPO with twins! What is your OTD?

MrsC - OTD is 8/31. Seems so far away! Hope you are doing good :)

It will be here before you know it! I'm doing good. Feeling sick is hit and miss but thats ok. I'm just trying to get motivated this morning.

Stinas: My results were back within 4 hours. I think it depends how it is collected. I had to go to a blood collection place and I went at 7 am and then they called me with the results. FX for you tomorrow.

Wantbabysoon: The bloat takes awhile to go away. I still feel bloated and I'm not that hungry either. I think it's very common but you should continue drinking lots.

Almosthere: yeah for hopefully getting started this week. When I was a kid I could ride any ride with easy and as an adult not so much. Hope you feel better soon.

Azlissie: :hugs: I hope that you aren't out, I heard of someone getting their BFP on 11dp5dt so there is still hope. And if this wasn't your time then I hope your doctor can figure this out for you. But I'm still crossing all my fingers and toes that Wednesday brings good news.

MrsC: Sorry to hear hubby is gone away again.

Michelle: Congrats on being PUPO! :happydance: sorry to hear you didn't get any frosties. My two weren't graded that high 17/20 and 10/20 and that was all we got too and it worked. FX for sticky beans! Grow Pebbles & Bam Bam, Grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"