IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies,
Sorry I haven't been able to do personals today - really busy day (while trying to relax a little at the same time LOL). Good luck to everyone who's retrievals and transfers are starting soon, as well as those of you who are starting your stims shortly!
Michelle - congrats on your transfer today - sorry you didn't have any frosties, but as many have said before - you only need one! xoxo

AFM - It's 3 days after my transfer and my cramping and heart burn have finally stopped (thank goodness). Ugh - there are still 5 days until my official test and I am going to try to hold out and not test at home. I honestly don't think I am going to. Having off from work etc is not helping at this time for the sheer fact of not being able to keep myself busy at all. I have nothing going on this week so I'll have to be creative.
XOXO

How exciting michelle...possbile twin PUPO, congrats and now the fun time....relaxation (well fun, even though you have to wait for BFP time)!

Hey ladies question for those who used bcps for starting ivf! So did your nurses call you so you knew when to stop your bcps?? Which day did they call? they day before you should stop, or the day off? Because my sheet said my nurse would call me to tell me when to stop my bcps, but my sheet also has an assigned day to take my last pill today....either way, I suppose I will call tomorrow since I did not get a call today just to make sure!

My sheet tells me when to stop. I would go by that because all your other dates go around that day. I have a week left on bcp.

Congrats Michelle on being pupo with twins!!!

Hey all

Sorry I've not had chance to read all the posts and are how everyone was doing!

I've had a relaxing day today. DH bought me a load of sanctuary bath products so I've had a nice long soak, and moisturised so felt better, then I definitely spoke to soon! Started bleeding again! I'm on 4 days into stimming, slightly worried as his is my first cycle of IVF! Have anyone had any experience of this before?

Hey ladies question for those who used bcps for starting ivf! So did your nurses call you so you knew when to stop your bcps?? Which day did they call? they day before you should stop, or the day off? Because my sheet said my nurse would call me to tell me when to stop my bcps, but my sheet also has an assigned day to take my last pill today....either way, I suppose I will call tomorrow since I did not get a call today just to make sure!

My nurse told me I would be on BCPs for 7 days but then she also called to confirm which day I was starting my shots. I would call to double check.

Hey all

Sorry I've not had chance to read all the posts and are how everyone was doing!

I've had a relaxing day today. DH bought me a load of sanctuary bath products so I've had a nice long soak, and moisturised so felt better, then I definitely spoke to soon! Started bleeding again! I'm on 4 days into stimming, slightly worried as his is my first cycle of IVF! Have anyone had any experience of this before?

I had withdrawal bleeding after I stopped taking the BCPs for about 4-5 days. My nurse told me that was totally normal as my body was regulating.

Congrats Michelle!

Lindsay - Good that you are feeling better today. How are you feeling otherwise?

AFM, today is 2dp5dt and I am feeling a lot better than yesterday but still slightly crampy and have a weird pain in my shoulder... Dont know if its related or I just twisted a muscle. Other than sore boobs (Progesterone related I think) I have no symptoms as such but still a long way to go... Keeping busy is going to be tough!

Thanks ladies-I think I will feel better if I call-I wish I got more dates set in stone, as I only know when to stop bcps!! Perhaps they cannot really give me set dates until I at least get my period so they know when I should drop my lupron dose and start stimming!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Lindsay!

And sorry can't help you out likkle-I have not gotten that far yet, although I am right behind you!!! (prob by a week or so!)

gl with your wait wantbabysoon!

Congrats Michelle!

Lindsay - Good that you are feeling better today. How are you feeling otherwise?

AFM, today is 2dp5dt and I am feeling a lot better than yesterday but still slightly crampy and have a weird pain in my shoulder... Dont know if its related or I just twisted a muscle. Other than sore boobs (Progesterone related I think) I have no symptoms as such but still a long way to go... Keeping busy is going to be tough!

I'm feeling pretty normal. Bloating isn't 100% gone but muuuuch better! Lost like 8-9lbs since retrieval which is about what I put on since stimming. Little tired today but I was also pretty busy. Idk how I'm going to keep myself busy this week!! Do you go back to work tomorrow?

Awesome your weight went about back to normal Lindsay, must feel great! BUT let's hope you gain it all back in BABY weight, ahh!! =)

Awesome your weight went about back to normal Lindsay, must feel great! BUT let's hope you gain it all back in BABY weight, ahh!! =)

Haha!! That's the ONLY weight I will welcome with open arms ;)

TTB - I wish i never tested! lol Yay for AF!!!

azlissie - Im really sorry. We are in the same boat....I really hope our Betas show us something different! Im tired of looking at stark white tests!

michelle - Yay!!! :baby::baby: I honestly am starting to think the grades do not matter. I had a perfect 5aa hatching one and I have not seen two lines yet...so to me, it makes no difference.

Jenn - I am going to the fertility center where I have been to give blood, so I imagine they will call like they do with regular blood?

almosthere - The day I was told to start, I was also told to stop, so I already knew the date...then I went in for bloods a two days later, which was same day I started stims. AF came two days after that. I would call to double check.

Likklegemz - I had bleeding for 4-5 days after the BCP's....nurse said its normal.

As for me, I did NOT test today...nor do I plan on testing. Im over it lol Beta is tom, so hopefully it says something different, but im not holding my breath.
Only thing I found weird was yesterday I had such a bad headache which made me feel like puking....today right after shooting my progesterone, I got head to toe dizzy, sweat, headache and the puke came back. I had to sleep it off. Weird. Hopefully its something?

sounds promising stinas, and no af yet!!! Do they usually test the day af is due?? No af=you still have a chance!!!

Hey girls meant to ask - is anyone taking aspirin?

Going to phone the clinic tomorrow see if there's anything more I need to do with the spotting! Raised it at baseline scan and they said if it carries on over weekend to call them Monday

Hi All!

Stinas - fingers crossed for you honey!!

Michelle - congrats on being PUPO!! Forget the frosties, you won't need them!

AFM - trigger tonight! retrieval is set for 10am Tuesday!!!

Congrats Michelle!

I'm feeling pretty normal. Bloating isn't 100% gone but muuuuch better! Lost like 8-9lbs since retrieval which is about what I put on since stimming. Little tired today but I was also pretty busy. Idk how I'm going to keep myself busy this week!! Do you go back to work tomorrow?

That's great about the loss of weight... I will start working from tomorrow but from home for this week.. I go back to the office next week... My boss has been really accommodating through this...

Almost - I have no clue when they normally test. I guess every place is different?

Likkle - I am taking asprin.

Jchic - YAY on trigger, so exciting :)

One - How was your ER; it was today, right?

Stinas - Good luck tomorrow :hugs:

Stinas- fingers crossed, girl xoxo

Jchic- I already said this earlier but YAYYYYY!!!!

Want- thats great about your boss! I wish I had something to do all week to keep my mind off my beta this Friday lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"