IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi: Happy Sunday Loves!

I just spent the last couple hours with my grandson. Swimming, went to the park and then for some froyo :happydance: Only I'm burnt to a crisp. I lathered him up in sunscreen, but not myself. :dohh:

I will do all my catching up and personals tomorrow at work, but just wanted to pop in and say:

Michelle: WooHoo for PUPO with twins! :happydance:

Oneof14: I'm eagerly awaiting your ER report :thumbup:

Lindsay: The HCG and Ovridel trigger shots will give positive pregnancy tests, so you POAS until it either stays positive (which would be great) or goes negative. Then when you test again a few days later, you know its a true BFP :winkwink:

AZlisse: Answered your PM. Yes, I am in Tucson. I work at the hospital and I am here if you need me :hugs:

Stay strong :hugs:

Thinking about you all!
Prayers and blessings,
~Angie

Hey girls!!
Well I got back yesterday from a super relaxing holiday. Other than taking my bcp and vitamins in the mornings I was totally switched off from all things ttc and it was so great to get a break!

Have been very busy this evenkng catching up on all thats been going on here in the last few weeks! Am about halfway thru but the rest will have to wait til tomor cos I'm about to fall asleep! :sleep: I know if I try to do personals I'll end up missing loads of people so instead I'll just say...
Huge congratulations to everyone who's had good news :dance:
Big hugs to those who've had setbacks and disappointments :hugs:
And lots of :dust: to everyone who's currently stimming, going thru ER, ET etc!
Think that should pretty much cover everyone!!

Afm, I gave myself my first injection today! :happydance: Can't believe it's finally started! I'm on Buserelin and found it fine going in but the site was very red and a bit lumpy for about an hour afterwards. Wasn't sore, just a bit itchy. Totally disappeared now though :thumbup: Will write more tomor - must go sleep now! Night night all!!!

my doc does betas 14dpo (or retrieval). did my 13 cause i was working there that day

yay pupos ladies =)

linds- congrats on the weight loss.. youd think youd be ok with baby weight but.. in the beginning it is just tub and was starting to really bum me out, seeing all the jiggle. back at the gym and i thnk ive stemmed the tide. im happy to gain healthy bump weight but.. 7 lbs was too much too quick for me (though the doc didnt say anything)

almostthere - I'm starting this week too, yay we can cycle together :)

azlissie - so sorry this cycle didn't work, big :hugs:

michelle01 - yay for being pupo with two embies. Love the names :)

Stinas - good luck for your test tomorrow!

Gettingbroody-yay for starting injections, glad to hear it went ok!! I have been lucking out and not getting any itchiness, lumps, or bruising....but I have only done 7 lupron injections....hmmmm...I hope I am not talking too soon!!!!

Best of luck for today Stinas. Really hope you've got the big thumbs up. x

AFM, OTD & I'm out :( tested last night and this morning (9dp/5dt), both BFN :( :( AF hasn't shown her dirty face yet, feeling stupid for still having hope until she shows.

everyone else, hope you are all plodding through & keeping sane. x

:hugs: to all you lovely ladies today!

Had to take my DH to hospital today :( Last weekend he had a high fever but no other symptoms and went to his GP on Monday morning - but he didn't really know what hit was and put him on sick leave for the week. DH got better during the week, but fever spiked again yesterday and was 39,4°C this morning. So I took him to my GP (whom I trust entirely) - after a very thorough check up, including urine, they found a huge amount of bacteria, blood and white blood cells in his urine - so off to the hospital :( He has a catheter and they will be doing a scan, as they found some cyst in the seminal vesicle (during an ultrasound) and has been admitted. Luckily, the inflammation figures in his blood weren't that high, so we are hoping he hasn't got himself blood poisoning (which my GP was worried about), but still not nice what is going on :( Poor mite!
So, I have popped home to grab his belongings (and something to eat, since I've had nothing since about 7 am) and will then make my way back to him ..

Tomorrow morning I have my next u/s (and probably blood work) to see how we are doing ovulation-wise ... will post more when I know more.

Good luck Stinas today :)

Teapot ... :hugs:

Good Luck today Stinas!
Bubu - hope DH is feeling better!

How is everyone else doing?

Er tomorrow for me at 10am!

Bubu I hope dh is feeling well soon!! Glad they were able to find the source of infection!

Teapot: soo sorry about bfn :( :hugs:

Teapot- I'm so so sorry. Don't feel stupid! You don't know until you test so it's always good to remain positive. Xoxo!!!
Bubumaci- I am so sorry to hear about your DH!!! Hopefully everything will get figured out soon enough and treated ASAP. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Stinas - Thinking about you today.

Bubu - hope DH is feeling better!

jchic - Good luck for tomorrow.

teapot - so sorry

Hi all

Quick post will catch up properly

Started bleeding quite heavily for me at least last night, ended up coming in for emergency scam. On way to clinic now for a scan! :( Will keep you all informed!

Bit worried, due egg collection next week may be pushed back now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back