IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
teapot your not out til the ugly witch shows!

bubu-glad to hear dh is doing better now!

wantbaby-glad to hear you are also feeling better!

sorry about the scarey amount of bleeding likkle =( hope all is okay!

And yayyyy jchic!!!!

Angie - I wondered the same thing about One! I hope she is OK!!! How are you doing? Have you tested yet?

Bubu - So sorry about your DH; hope he is feeling better soon!

Teapot - :hugs:

Likkle - I hope everything is OK, please let us know. :hugs:

Jchic - SO excited for you for tomorrow; GOOD LUCK!!!! :happydance:

I really hate the waiting of all this; not sure which is worse, waiting to start or waiting after you had your transfer to see if everything you did worked!? Now to try and keep myself busy over the next few weeks. I do have a follow-up scan on Thursday to measure the size of my ovaries and based on that, I will probably have to do another hcg booster shot; have already done 2 of them, the second one was this morning. So the waiting continues.... :coffee:

Want- how are you feeling?!

Today I am feeling better than yesterday but I have noticed a weight gain in the past 2 days... I am also having difficulty in sleeping at night... How are you?

Keep track of that weight for sure. Have you been drinking Gatorade and eating salty foods ;)
I'm good. Feel pretty normal today. No more cramping etc. definitely not sleeping great at night either, though!!

Michelle- I hear you about the waiting!!! It's the wooooorst! Been trying to find things to do until Friday!

almostthere - I don't get bruises til I run out of spots n my belly and have to inject near the old sites, they really hurt owwww :(

teapot - I'm so sorry that you got a bfn, big :hugs:

bubumuci - sorry to hear hubby is in hospital, hope the docs find out what is going on and fix him up soon!

jhic - lots of luck for your ER tomorrow

Likklegemz - hope everything is ok, good luck for your scan

To all the ladies waiting for betas, I know how frustrating and long those days take :hugs:

AFM - AF arrived! Wahoo :happydance:

I really hate the waiting of all this; not sure which is worse, waiting to start or waiting after you had your transfer to see if everything you did worked!? Now to try and keep myself busy over the next few weeks. I do have a follow-up scan on Thursday to measure the size of my ovaries and based on that, I will probably have to do another hcg booster shot; have already done 2 of them, the second one was this morning. So the waiting continues.... :coffee:

I feel ya. I've got 11 days until Estrogen start, and they are going by SLOWLY. 6 more days of bcp and then expecting my (hopefully) final period for 9 months.

At the same time, I know I'm going to go insane waiting for my betas afterward. I'll feel like such a failure to the parents if we have to do another cycle. Mind you, I know these things take a couple cycles sometimes, so don't get me wrong, I just know that I'm gonna be stressed about it, and then also stresses about being stressed because I don't want it to harm my chances. Haha. AHHH

Today I am feeling better than yesterday but I have noticed a weight gain in the past 2 days... I am also having difficulty in sleeping at night... How are you?

Keep track of that weight for sure. Have you been drinking Gatorade and eating salty foods ;)
I'm good. Feel pretty normal today. No more cramping etc. definitely not sleeping great at night either, though!!

I have been taking Gatorade and salty food since retrieval day... the symptoms seem to have increased a little after transfer... I don't feel horrible but I am always exhausted but that could be because of uncomfortable sleep at nights as well. I wish we could get all the answers :)

phantom-you are so close to finishing bcps-woohoo!

I took my last bcp last night, and have my first E2&ultrasound this thursday already, wow! This appt. will determine if I can start stimming or not so FX those bcps and lupron injections did their job...so excited!!

And to all the ladies in the tww limbo-sorry it is dragging-I can only imagine how much more intense the ivf twws are compared to natural cycle twws...so much more hard work goes into the ivf cycle! FX we all will be done with the battle of ttc soon!

for those who have been pregnant before: Do you find the 2ww easier or harder the second time. I feel like it could go either way for me. My own 2ww I spent symptom spotting, but, it was my first cycle so I didn't even think I would get pregnant. With this one, I feel like part of me will be less stressed if there aren't a ton of symptoms, because obviously (for me at least) having hardly any symptoms didn't mean I wasn't pregnant. At the same time, I feel like I'll be expecting what symptoms I DID have. Bah!!!

almost--how awesome! fx'd for you!!!! I'm oddly excited about going to all the Ultrasounds....even though I have to deal with Mr. Wandy :haha:

Almost - thursday is right around the corner!

Michelle - Fingers crossed for you!!!! Hang in there!

Linds - Friday is almost here! Are you testing beforehand?

AF showed up for me last night but full flow this morning ... onto last IUI before IVF ...

So sorry ash-but you still have a shot at one more IUI...FX it works for you!!

for those who have been pregnant before: Do you find the 2ww easier or harder the second time. I feel like it could go either way for me. My own 2ww I spent symptom spotting, but, it was my first cycle so I didn't even think I would get pregnant. With this one, I feel like part of me will be less stressed if there aren't a ton of symptoms, because obviously (for me at least) having hardly any symptoms didn't mean I wasn't pregnant. At the same time, I feel like I'll be expecting what symptoms I DID have. Bah!!!

almost--how awesome! fx'd for you!!!! I'm oddly excited about going to all the Ultrasounds....even though I have to deal with Mr. Wandy :haha:

:haha: mr wandy lol....I am excited because each visit means one day closer to ER and ET!!! And mr. wandy is nothing after having a ultrasound with a cycst, a sis and hsg....those were so painful...well actually the sis was not bad at all...but anywho, yes, very exciting that we are getting closer to the big two days!!!:thumbup:

Thanks girls, I wasn't too disappointed to be honest ... I kind of thought it wasn't going to work so I'm just trying to get through the next IUI since the insurance requires it and then do the IVF thing ... and it's actually moving a long faster than I thought so it's not so bad.

I have been taking Gatorade and salty food since retrieval day... the symptoms seem to have increased a little after transfer... I don't feel horrible but I am always exhausted but that could be because of uncomfortable sleep at nights as well. I wish we could get all the answers :)

I know what you mean!!! Hoping you start seeing improvement with the weight. 2lbs isn't bad so it's probably nothing! Xoxo

I took my last bcp last night, and have my first E2&ultrasound this thursday already, wow! This appt. will determine if I can start stimming or not so FX those bcps and lupron injections did their job...so excited!!

And to all the ladies in the tww limbo-sorry it is dragging-I can only imagine how much more intense the ivf twws are compared to natural cycle twws...so much more hard work goes into the ivf cycle! FX we all will be done with the battle of ttc soon!

Almost- So excited for you to start!!! Fingers crossed for you ASAP!

Jess- not testing before Friday, no. I don't want to give myself a false result one way or another. I just figure it will be better to wait (as agonizing as that is!!!)

AF showed up for me last night but full flow this morning ... onto last IUI before IVF ...

Ash- good luck with your last IUI. Glad you know you can move onto IVF if need be!!

I know what you mean!!! Hoping you start seeing improvement with the weight. 2lbs isn't bad so it's probably nothing! Xoxo

Almost- So excite for you to start!!! Fingers crossed for you ASAP!

Jess- not testing before Friday, no. I don't want to give myself a false result one way or another. I just figure it will be better to wait (as agonizing as that is!!!)

I hear you. I am debating not testing after transfer either. I think that when I DO find out though that I have to be in a controlled environment, you know? Because if I find out at work I will LOSE IT. how long after transfer does RMA do the beta? Also, who did your ER and ET? Shastri is doing my ER tomorrow I think. I saw her today too.

Jess
They do it 8 days after the transfer. I know. My mom wants me to be at her house but I may want to be alone. Idk yet. I'll see. My ER was done by Dr. Rybeck and my transfer was done my Dr. Maguire (my doctor!!! Total coincidence!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back