IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Ash. Hopefully your next one works so you don't have to even bother with IVF.

All: my blood test is scheduled for Friday. I don't feel pregnant though and I am trying to prepare myself for failure. At least I have 13 blasts on ice if I need them.

Sorry Ash. Hopefully your next one works so you don't have to even bother with IVF.

All: my blood test is scheduled for Friday. I don't feel pregnant though and I am trying to prepare myself for failure. At least I have 13 blasts on ice if I need them.

Mine is the same day :). I dont feel pregnant either. Not saying we should definitely have signs but I don't have any... Did you have any cramping after transfer? Are you testing at home before Friday?

Lindsay - I actually didn't have any cramping right after the transfer. In fact, the day after the transfer was the day I felt like I finally turned the corner and started feeling better after the ER. I have had very mild cramping ..not even sure if it would be considered cramping ...just general stomach discomfort this morning and maybe a couple very short lived incidences over the past couple of days. I also have sore boobs, but that's not unusual for me in my luteal phase. I feel like the two times I was pregnant before (both ended in miscarriage), I could tell I was pregnant even before I tested.

I don't plan on testing before I get my blood test Friday. I can't handle seeing another negative.

I had transfer this morning and since this evening I am feeling slight cramps in my abdomen... Did anyone else experience it as well?
Also, my doctor changed my PIO shots to the vaginal suppository.. No more needles for a while :)

Yeah for the end of shots! I had a pressure in my abdomen. Sore feeling like I did situps. Apparently that is normal. Baby is implanting, great sign! FX for a BFP!

Yay Michelle! You are so close to your BFP!!!

AFM, no trigger tonight,he did reduce my bravelle. I sure hope my doc knows what he's doing.

Sorry One, today will be your day PUPO on Monday! It will all work out.

:happydance: Hi ladies sorry I haven't posted lately. Waiting on AF was not fun. She finally showed up on the 13th. Went in for blood work on 15th and started BCP that night. Just received all my meds via UPS. Having a saline-sono on the 21st. Has anyone else had this done? Well enough about me.....
Welcome :flower: to all the new ladies
Congrats to all the PUPO's and in tww

Michelle so exited for you...GL Sun
Lindsay are you on progesterone gel? That's what I received with meds
Never how are you doing?
Want only ten more days till test
Stinas will you test again?
DrSquid such a cute video
Almost I'm right behind you
Phantom yay on starting
MrsC and Haj and Jenn how are the babies?
TTB, Angels, Teapot, Ksluice, Swepa, Bubu, One, Jchic, Bomo, Azlissie :hugs:
How are ya?:hi:

Sorry if I missed anyone but know that I'm following everyone's journey and praying for their BFP

Yeah for getting started! :happydance: picking up the meds was the best moment for me it made everything real. When do start taking them? What protocol are you on?

I'm good had my first bout of ms yesterday. :sick: I'm hoping it was just what I ate and not the beginning of a long first trimester.

starting Lupron on the 28th. Not sure about the name of my Protocol. Sorry your having MS, I noticed that it helped if I ate later in the day instead of early in the morning.

wantbabysoon - sorry about the frosties, hope some are able to be frozen tomorrow for you! Congrats on being PUPO with 2 embies :)

AndreaFlorida - sorry that AF showed, hope you can start trying again soon!

almostthere - when do you think you will start stimming?

michelle01 - yay, good luck for Sunday morning!!

Lindsay18 - no heartburn for me in the past, but I did have cramping around 5dp5dt, so much that I ought AF was coming. Sounds like a good sign!

hiccups - thanks I'm doing good, just waiting for AF to start. Good luck for your saline sono, when will you start stimming?

groovygem - an antagonist cycle is a short cycle, usually lasting 4 weeks starting with your natural cycle and straight onto stimming.

AFM - just waiting for AF to arrive, hoping she will be here in the next few days so I can get started stimming. Is anyone else starting stims next week?

Don't know yet, I will get more info tomorrow before sono

Lindsay - I actually didn't have any cramping right after the transfer. In fact, the day after the transfer was the day I felt like I finally turned the corner and started feeling better after the ER. I have had very mild cramping ..not even sure if it would be considered cramping ...just general stomach discomfort this morning and maybe a couple very short lived incidences over the past couple of days. I also have sore boobs, but that's not unusual for me in my luteal phase. I feel like the two times I was pregnant before (both ended in miscarriage), I could tell I was pregnant even before I tested.

I don't plan on testing before I get my blood test Friday. I can't handle seeing another negative.

Yeah, I've had sore boobs since before retrieval. So that's nothing new lol. Well fingers crossed for both of us on Friday! Xoxo:)

Hi All!

Stinas - fingers crossed for you honey!!

Michelle - congrats on being PUPO!! Forget the frosties, you won't need them!

AFM - trigger tonight! retrieval is set for 10am Tuesday!!!

yay for triggering

Yeah, I've had sore boobs since before retrieval. So that's nothing new lol. Well fingers crossed for both of us on Friday! Xoxo:)

Yeah good luck you both... I will follow on Monday :)

Michelle congrats on being PUPO

Bubu hope your husband is doing better

Stinas GL

Update:

BFP!!!! 1st beta 10dp5dt =344 then 2nd beta 13dp5dt= 1,144
Sonogram scheduled for Sept 7.

Nikkifrank; MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So pleased for you

Arranged to see health centre today, I waited over an hour as a half, was a bit annoyed as I could have left work later and they're getting annoyed with me now. Bright note is that they don't think theres anything to worry about. They've scanne my womb and they said the womb thickness is 7.5mm supposedly good at this stage ad 7 follicles on each ovary and I think she said the biggest one was 3 mm! I have no idea of why this means! just glad I don't need to worry

They've said to be on the safe side they've done a blood test and may need to up he dosage of the menopur to 3 amps rather than 2! She asked I'd I had any questions but to be honest I was so overwhelmed my mind went blank! Can any one tell me what this means?

Other than that apparently were still on track for scan on Friday, and egg collection w.c 27th August

So excited and glad I've got some *hopefull* 2ww and bump buddies to keep me going

How is everyone feeling? Is anyone else getting a dull pain where your ovary is?

Xxx x

Nikkifrank; MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So pleased for you

Arranged to see health centre today, I waited over an hour as a half, was a bit annoyed as I could have left work later and they're getting annoyed with me now. Bright note is that they don't think theres anything to worry about. They've scanne my womb and they said the womb thickness is 7.5mm supposedly good at this stage ad 7 follicles on each ovary and I think she said the biggest one was 3 mm! I have no idea of why this means! just glad I don't need to worry

They've said to be on the safe side they've done a blood test and may need to up he dosage of the menopur to 3 amps rather than 2! She asked I'd I had any questions but to be honest I was so overwhelmed my mind went blank! Can any one tell me what this means?

Other than that apparently were still on track for scan on Friday, and egg collection w.c 27th August

So excited and glad I've got some *hopefull* 2ww and bump buddies to keep me going

How is everyone feeling? Is anyone else getting a dull pain where your ovary is?

Xxx x

Likkle- that's great!! Your follicles will be getting bigger and bigger as you continue your shots. So they must see them growing then. The next time you go in they'll be even bigger. Usually when you are around 20 or so mm (give or take) you will be ready for retrieval. so exciting!!!

GettingBroody - Good luck!!!

teapot - I guess today was a shitty day for the both of us! Im sorry about the BFN...I wish i could change it for the both of us. This whole TTC crap is stressing me out! Do you know whats next for you?

bubumaci - Oh no! I hope DH gets well soon!! :hugs:

jchic - Good luck tom!!!

Likklegemz - Glad its nothing!

michelle - I think the waiting after the transfer is the worst....worse than all the shots combined!

TTB - :happydance:

Phantom - I hope AF shows soon!

Ash - :hugs: & :happydance:? lol I was really routing for you!

notoptimistic - Good luck!

nikkifrank - CONGRATS!!!

As for me BFN beta. Very upsetting, but after doing a few tests, I was kind of already prepared for it. DH had his expectations up way too high, so he is beyond aggravated and stressed out right now. Honestly, im glad hes at work because I cant deal with him on top of all the emotions im going through. We are just not having a great year at all.
As of right now we are planning to go ahead with FET. I am contemplating starting BCP's when AF shows or waiting for the period after this period(if that makes sense).
Any suggestions from ladies doing a FET? Is it better to wait to clean out my system fully or just go ahead? Doc gave me those options.
So im looking at mid Oct. FET.

I wish you all the best of luck in the world! This journey has been emotionally draining, but as you all know, we need to put our heads up high and continue on our quest to be mommies!
I hope you guys dont mind me lurking around here until my FET.

Stinas- I'm so sorry:( we were all really hoping it would be different than your home tests. Whichever you choose, this period or next, sending all the positivity possible your way.
And you BETTER lurk on here! I want to hear how you are doing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back