IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki - Congratulations :happydance: :)

Thanks for your wishes for DH. Seems to be a UTI and was caught before it got to blood poisoning - but they are keeping him in for 2-3 days for monitoring. Poor thing really suffering with this high fever. Thank you for your thoughts :) :hugs:

stinas: I am so so sorry :hugs:

Nikki: :happydance:

Michelle: No more testing for me. AF is due on the 28th so we shall see.

Ash: Sorry about the BFN, but I'm totally with you on the "let's get this IVF ball rolling" as you know my first IVF was converted to my 4th IUI :dohh:

Bubu: Sorry about the hubby but it sounds like you have things well under control. :thumbup:

Oneof14: Please check in. We're all so concerned about you :hugs:

Nothing new going on with me except my boobs and nips hurt worse than ever. My back hurts and I went and got myself sunburned yesterday..lol

Thinking about you all!
can't wait for you PUPOS to test already! :winkwink:

~Angie

never - when are you starting IVF ... ? if the IUI doesn't work of course but I wish you the best with the IUI so you don't have to go through the IVF hastle.

Stinas - :hugs: I really wish you got your break and this was your bfp however now we can be IVF buddies in October ... if you need to talk we're all here!

never - when are you starting IVF ... ? if the IUI doesn't work of course but I wish you the best with the IUI so you don't have to go through the IVF hastle.

Stinas - :hugs: I really wish you got your break and this was your bfp however now we can be IVF buddies in October ... if you need to talk we're all here!

I try for IVF #2 just as soon as AF shows :thumbup: Hopefully minus the suppression phase..lol 3 stickin Follicles last time.. blah :nope:
So I hope he changes up my protocol for sure!

Thanks Ash! Maybe it was just meant for us to be IVF buddies lol
Got to laugh about something right? lol

Stinas and teapot, so sorry about the bfn. :hugs: I have a feeling I'll be joining you when I get my beta results on Thursday.

Congrats nikki! It's nice to see another bfp on this board.

Bubu, so sorry to hear about your DH. Men typically don't handle being sick very well!

Never, thanks for the PM. I think I'm going to schedule a consultation with your RE - I've been with mine for over a year and so far not even a hint of a positive result.

Michelle, yay for being PUPO!! I'll be kmfx'd for you - are you going to test at home?

Good luck to the other PUPO ladies! :dust:

AFM, nothing new to report. I didn't test today after being totally depressed after yesterday's bfn. I was really hoping this would have finally worked! I was thinking it was a good sign that I hadn't had any bleeding this time because last time I started spotting 8dp3dt and was full-on AF before my OTD. Apparently this time my prog. levels are high enough that it's keeping AF away even though it should be here by now. Probably just means my next AF is going to suck big time. I have no idea what I'm going to do next - I'm not ready to jump right back into another cycle, not to mention the fact that I blew my savings on the first round! It might be a few months before I can afford it again.

Oh Stinas, that breaks my heart :( Try to remember that the first IVF is very much diagnostic. They will likely see why this didnt work and will address any issues or make any changes for the next round. Please keep your head up, a negative result first time around is pretty common. This will happen for you!!! I do think moving forward with the FET timing is really what you and your doc think is best. Did she give you any insight as to why it didnt work?

Hey ladies, I will do personals later as I'm still a little loopy.

Stinas, I'm am so sorry :hugs:

Nikki, congrats.

AFM, ER was this morning they retrieved 8 eggs. Not sure if all are mature I will know more tomorrow. I'm so nervous about the fetilization update. I feel fine, a little bloated and tired.

One!!! YAY for 8 eggs!!!! Excited for you! We are together in this one. My Er is tomorrow at 10

Stinas so sorry hun, hope your feeling ok despite everything.

Can't believe it's getting closer for us, so excited but worried at the same tume! Nikkindo you think itll be twins?

Phantom - The waiting is awful! I think this 2ww is worse then when I was waiting for my period or starting stims. Hopefully this time works for you :) And this is my second time in the 2ww, and honestly it isn't as bad this time as it was the first. The first time I POAS every day! And this time I haven't even thought about it; at least not yet.

Ash - Praying you will not need IVF and the IUI works for you ;)

notoptimistic - I have heard some have NO symptoms and that its a good sign, so don't count yourself out! Good luck on Friday!

Yay nikkifrank :yipee:

Great news Likkle; glad you can keep going, and sounds like things are progressing.

Stinas - I am so sorry :hugs: I pray that whatever you choose to do for your FET that it turns out in your BFP!!!

Bubu - Glad it was just a UTI and nothing more serious!

Az - Are you taking progestrone suppositories or doing PIO injections to keep your progestrone levels high? I don't know if I will test this time around; my OTD is Friday, August 31 and not sure if I want to get the results at work, which is what will happen. I also will probably do another hcg booster Thursday, which is 2,500 units, so it will take about 3 days after doing it to be out of my system. I have debated to test from this Friday and on, to test out the booster, but then I am not sure. I will decide Thursday what to do.

One - Yay on your 8 eggies....grow embies grow!!!! Rest up :)

One - Yay!!!

azlissie - Im sorry about the BFN!

jchic - DH has Azoospermia, so the TESE sperm is not as strong at "normal" sperm that comes out normally. So it was probably something to do with the chromosomes...something like that she said. I was kind of out of it when we talked.

Ok, well chin up. I am sure this fet will work. I knows its dissappointing but this journey sometimes requires
More steps than we initially anticipate. I am wondering if a transfer of blasts would be good since they are strongest then? Either way you are in great hands and this will work. Stay strong and if you need to talk just pm me and I will send you my info xoxo

nikki big congrats! your betas are awesome!

stinas: sooo sorry for your bfn

oneof14: 8 is great!! fx for all to be mature!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"