IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh balls Stinas, I was very hopeful for you. Your poor DH, I hope he is able to process it soon, you need eachother more than ever.

I don't know what's next for us really, we don't have frosties. Nor do we have anything close to the kind of money needed for another cycle. We are 10 yrs married next spring, so are going to book a little holiday to have something to look forward to.

We need a little while to figure stuff out.

With regard to your question, I think I'd let one 'natural' AF pass & then do the FET - let some of the drugs out of your system? Which way are you leaning yourself?

Hugs to you. xx

Oneof14: Thank you for checking in! 8 egges are great! :happydance:

AZ: You're welcome. You will love him. I hope he can help you :thumbup:

Teapot: I am so sorry to hear you didn't get your BFP. :hugs: I hope you can get started again soon.

Stinas: I am so sorry to hear your beta was negative. :cry: Praying for you to have success with your FET. I don't know much about them so I'm not sure when is optimal to start again. My clinic says to go through three bleeds so your body gets back to before meds. Seems most clinics don't feel the same so I wouldn't wait if your RE says you don't have to. Many people have more luck with FETs so lets hope you are one. :hugs:

Jchic: Good Luck tomorrow, fx that you get lots of mature eggs.

GettingBroody: Welcome back from vacay!! :happydance: Woo hoo for getting started!!

BuBu: What a scary ordeal, I hope your hubby feels better soon.

Likklegemz: Glad to hear everything went well with your scan.

TTB: Glad to hear you are on your way!

Almost: Good Luck on Thursday I hope you can start stimms right away.

Ash: FX this IUI works so you don't have to do IVF.

notoptimistic: FX that you are preggo and have a great result on Friday.

Nikki: :wohoo: Congrats on your BFP!!!!! Awesome results! Hmmmm maybe another set of twins for this thread.

Angie: Still sounding positive to me, have you tested?

Azlissie: :hugs: I'm still hoping you have a BFP, until AF shows up you aren't out. Sorry to hear you won't be able to try again right away, but I totally get the financing thing as we had to pay out of pocket as well. I hope things turn around quick.

One: :happydance: Eight is Great!!!! Rest up, FX for a great report tomorrow!

Michelle, Wantbaby, Lindsay: The waiting never ends, wait to start, wait for ER, wait for ET, TWW, wait for sono.... wait wait wait!!! Bah!!! Waiting sucks! Thinking of you guys, FX for BFP's all around.

One, congrats on 8 lovely eggies, hope they are getting jiggy as we speak!

Jchic - GL for your ER tomorrow. x

Nikki - Huge congrats again, lovely beta.

Bubu - glad DH is on the mend.

Michelle & Az, best wishes for the rest of the 2ww for you both, hope you aren't going too crazy.

Almost - GL for Thursday :)

Everyone else, sorry if I haven't done you a personal,my brain is a bit scattered at the mo, but I am watching everyones progress & crossing my bits for you all. xx

one- yay for lucky 8. looking forward to hearing your fert report

afm- anyone want to come cut my head off for me. 4 days straight of a headache and ive about had it. work is super painful today cause im so barely functional and spend the day staring at the computer

Teapot - Ugh, I am sorry this cycle didn't work. I do think that a vacation is exactly whats needed. Sometimes just getting away from the daily grind helps. I am sure you will be a Mommy, hang in there. xoxo

Congrats Nikki!!!! I don't know how I missed that!

Drsquid: Headaches are the worse! :growlmad:

Jenn: No testing for me. I know AF is on her way. I have a migraine and I am so agro (agrrovated) for no reason. I feel like ripping heads off of baby chickens..Bahaha! Which is a sure sign of AF for me. That and the lower back pain. Funny how I welcome AF with open arms. Just wanna get going again.

I long for a normal life again..so badly.

GettingBroody - Good luck!!!

teapot - I guess today was a shitty day for the both of us! Im sorry about the BFN...I wish i could change it for the both of us. This whole TTC crap is stressing me out! Do you know whats next for you?

bubumaci - Oh no! I hope DH gets well soon!! :hugs:

jchic - Good luck tom!!!

Likklegemz - Glad its nothing!

michelle - I think the waiting after the transfer is the worst....worse than all the shots combined!

TTB - :happydance:

Phantom - I hope AF shows soon!

Ash - :hugs: & :happydance:? lol I was really routing for you!

notoptimistic - Good luck!

nikkifrank - CONGRATS!!!

As for me BFN beta. Very upsetting, but after doing a few tests, I was kind of already prepared for it. DH had his expectations up way too high, so he is beyond aggravated and stressed out right now. Honestly, im glad hes at work because I cant deal with him on top of all the emotions im going through. We are just not having a great year at all.
As of right now we are planning to go ahead with FET. I am contemplating starting BCP's when AF shows or waiting for the period after this period(if that makes sense).
Any suggestions from ladies doing a FET? Is it better to wait to clean out my system fully or just go ahead? Doc gave me those options.
So im looking at mid Oct. FET.

I wish you all the best of luck in the world! This journey has been emotionally draining, but as you all know, we need to put our heads up high and continue on our quest to be mommies!
I hope you guys dont mind me lurking around here until my FET.

So sorry to hear about your BFN. It can be so hard managing the relationship with your partner, I know :( I hope you're able to make a good go for the next round .
xx

Stinas - I am so sorry... Hang in there.. We are all here for you.

One- congrats for 8 eggs. You will soon be PUPO

AFM, nothing much going on besides the weight increase which I have been concerned about... I am having sleepless nights but am feeling ok overall..

Hi all-

I'm checking in after a few days away getting ready for school. I am feeling pretty good...had ER last Monday & 2 day transfer (just 2 embryos for us!) on Wednesday..so, I'm half way through the 2ww (though poas is in my very near future!!).

One piece of optimism I'm feeling is that, with my regular cycle and with my last 2 IVFs I have had bleeding by this time, and I have had none...I'm hoping different is better! Keep the baby wishes coming! :)

Stacy

Hi all-

I'm checking in after a few days away getting ready for school. I am feeling pretty good...had ER last Monday & 2 day transfer (just 2 embryos for us!) on Wednesday..so, I'm half way through the 2ww (though poas is in my very near future!!).

One piece of optimism I'm feeling is that, with my regular cycle and with my last 2 IVFs I have had bleeding by this time, and I have had none...I'm hoping different is better! Keep the baby wishes coming! :)

Stacy

Yay, Stac!!! Good luck good luck!!!! How's school going?! Have the kids started yet?

AFM, OTD & I'm out :( tested last night and this morning (9dp/5dt), both BFN :( :( AF hasn't shown her dirty face yet, feeling stupid for still having hope until she shows.

everyone else, hope you are all plodding through & keeping sane. x

:hugs: I'm so sorry.

:hugs: to all you lovely ladies today!

Had to take my DH to hospital today :( Last weekend he had a high fever but no other symptoms and went to his GP on Monday morning - but he didn't really know what hit was and put him on sick leave for the week. DH got better during the week, but fever spiked again yesterday and was 39,4°C this morning. So I took him to my GP (whom I trust entirely) - after a very thorough check up, including urine, they found a huge amount of bacteria, blood and white blood cells in his urine - so off to the hospital :( He has a catheter and they will be doing a scan, as they found some cyst in the seminal vesicle (during an ultrasound) and has been admitted. Luckily, the inflammation figures in his blood weren't that high, so we are hoping he hasn't got himself blood poisoning (which my GP was worried about), but still not nice what is going on :( Poor mite!
So, I have popped home to grab his belongings (and something to eat, since I've had nothing since about 7 am) and will then make my way back to him ..

Tomorrow morning I have my next u/s (and probably blood work) to see how we are doing ovulation-wise ... will post more when I know more.

Good luck Stinas today :)

Teapot ... :hugs:

I hope your DH is ok and he heals quickly.

Er tomorrow for me at 10am!

:happydance: Good luck tomorrow!

phantom-you are so close to finishing bcps-woohoo!

I took my last bcp last night, and have my first E2&ultrasound this thursday already, wow! This appt. will determine if I can start stimming or not so FX those bcps and lupron injections did their job...so excited!!

And to all the ladies in the tww limbo-sorry it is dragging-I can only imagine how much more intense the ivf twws are compared to natural cycle twws...so much more hard work goes into the ivf cycle! FX we all will be done with the battle of ttc soon!

Good luck on Thursday and fx you can start stimming.

AF showed up for me last night but full flow this morning ... onto last IUI before IVF ...

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear that your IUI didn't work. Fx for the next one.

Update:

BFP!!!! 1st beta 10dp5dt =344 then 2nd beta 13dp5dt= 1,144
Sonogram scheduled for Sept 7.

:happydance: Congrats!!

Nikkifrank; MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So pleased for you

Arranged to see health centre today, I waited over an hour as a half, was a bit annoyed as I could have left work later and they're getting annoyed with me now. Bright note is that they don't think theres anything to worry about. They've scanne my womb and they said the womb thickness is 7.5mm supposedly good at this stage ad 7 follicles on each ovary and I think she said the biggest one was 3 mm! I have no idea of why this means! just glad I don't need to worry

They've said to be on the safe side they've done a blood test and may need to up he dosage of the menopur to 3 amps rather than 2! She asked I'd I had any questions but to be honest I was so overwhelmed my mind went blank! Can any one tell me what this means?

Other than that apparently were still on track for scan on Friday, and egg collection w.c 27th August

So excited and glad I've got some *hopefull* 2ww and bump buddies to keep me going

How is everyone feeling? Is anyone else getting a dull pain where your ovary is?

Xxx x

I'm glad everything ended up being ok. You don't need extra stress going into all this.

As for me BFN beta. Very upsetting, but after doing a few tests, I was kind of already prepared for it. DH had his expectations up way too high, so he is beyond aggravated and stressed out right now. Honestly, im glad hes at work because I cant deal with him on top of all the emotions im going through. We are just not having a great year at all.
As of right now we are planning to go ahead with FET. I am contemplating starting BCP's when AF shows or waiting for the period after this period(if that makes sense).
Any suggestions from ladies doing a FET? Is it better to wait to clean out my system fully or just go ahead? Doc gave me those options.
So im looking at mid Oct. FET.

I wish you all the best of luck in the world! This journey has been emotionally draining, but as you all know, we need to put our heads up high and continue on our quest to be mommies!
I hope you guys dont mind me lurking around here until my FET.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. :( I hope that you and your DH are ok. Everyone expects so much from IVF and when it fails it breaks hearts. It's not fair at all.

Hey ladies, I will do personals later as I'm still a little loopy.

Stinas, I'm am so sorry :hugs:

Nikki, congrats.

AFM, ER was this morning they retrieved 8 eggs. Not sure if all are mature I will know more tomorrow. I'm so nervous about the fetilization update. I feel fine, a little bloated and tired.

Yay for getting 8 eggs! I look forward to your report.

AFM~ Sorry it took me so long to reply to everyone. I was sitting at the dealership for 3 hours to replace one light. :grr: They ended up replacing two different lights before fixing the one I asked them to. :dohh:

I hope everyone is doing ok. :flower:

Drsquid: Headaches are the worse! :growlmad:

Jenn: No testing for me. I know AF is on her way. I have a migraine and I am so agro (agrrovated) for no reason. I feel like ripping heads off of baby chickens..Bahaha! Which is a sure sign of AF for me. That and the lower back pain. Funny how I welcome AF with open arms. Just wanna get going again.

I long for a normal life again..so badly.

Just wanted to add that before my bfp and shortly after I was pretty aggravated at everything and everyone in sight. :blush: That didn't go over well with hubby but we got through it.

Hi all-

Stacy

Fx for your testing date!!

Thanks-no kids until August 30th...we do lots of summer planning as faculty :) Hoping to have a BFP before I see the so I can be extra happy when the kiddos arrive!

I am jealous of your ivf timing-I have to do the hard stuff my first week or two of the start of school!!! Either way-the kiddos will cheer all us teachers up-they are all just such a joy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"