IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!

Just an update- just got out of ER and they got 14 eggs!!!! Fertilization report tomorrow :)

Likklegemz - Doctors adjust the protocol everyday. Don't worry... the doctors know what is best... trust them and try to take it easy.

Lindsay - How you feeling?

AFM, I am feeling much better but still bloated... other than that no other symptoms.

Hey! I'm feeling good. Slept good last night finally but tired today anyway lol. My bloating is minimal. Is yours better? Weight better?

Bloating is better than yesterday but weight went up further.. So I am a little worried and left a message for my doctor...

Good. I would def like to hear what your doctor say. That's good the bloating is better though. The first thing my doc said to pay attention for if I saw weight gain, was shortness of breath. Have you had that??

Got my calender and all my appointments yesterday. Meds are supposed to be coming today in the mail! I was hoping for an estrogen patch, but I'll be doing injections.

Med List:

Estradiol Valerate (inject)
Estrace (tablet)
Endometrin: vag capsule
Progesterone Ethyl Oleate (inject)
Medrol Dosage Pack

Any tips/comments on any of them?

The only one of those I have done is the Endometrin capsules. I'm doing them now. No big deal at all. Just to regulate your progesterone after transfer.

Lindsay - No shortness of breath that's why I want to make sure I get a follow up appointment or blood work to make sure everything is ok. I am just a worrier I guess

I would be worried too. You just want to make sure everything is ok. Better safe than sorry!!!

congrats jchic that's great news!

& always better to be safe than sorry wantbaby!

Jchick: Rockin News :happydance::happydance:

Oneof14: Any news yet?

Nothing new going on here. Just super pissy today..lol

:coffee: waiting for my BFP or AF..

Jchic, that is awesome news.

So out of my 8 eggs, 4 fertilized and I'm scheduled for a 3 day transfer on Thursday. I am actally a little disappointed, but hey its quality right? I wont know that until Thursday. Fingers crossed!

jchic- yay for 14

one of- sucks losing some but.. 4 is still great

broody- i took off the day of er. i was in court (being sued) during er and et so i went back to court the next day but all i really had to do was sit there. maybe im weird but.. i had 13 retrieved and went straight to lunch after. i was fine. had more cramps etc from hsg. after et i hopped straight on muni and went and sat in court. once they are in... they are in. they are either gonna stick or they arent

Thanks squid, I am praying all those months of acupunture will pay off and I will have good quality embies.

oneof- fingers crossed for you. need more bfps in this thread =)

Thanks Ladies, as you all know, its such an emotional rollercoaster!

Also, this morning was my first PIO shot and my God, I can not sit. I dont think my DH did it right. I told him to youtube how to do it again.

Jchic - YAY on your 14 eggies! That is awesome!

One - Out of my 10, 7 fertilised and by the time I went in for my ET, only 2 of the 7 even survived :wacko: I know the feeling of being disappointed and I was surely not a happy camper Sunday because of only have 2 left and they were just OK quality again. I have seen perfect blasts done and not take and those with just OK quality take just fine. So I say, relax, and you are going to be PUPO soon :) How many are you going to put back?

Hi all, just checking in. Sorry to have been MIA lately... Been spending lots of time with family. Gl to everyone in their TWW and to those with ER and ET soon. I am in class right now do I will do personals later but I wanted to say hi and let you know I'm thinking of you.

Family-I think you asked about DOR, I was diagnosed with that and have now done 4 iuis and one ivf cycle with my eggs. I am trying one more and if that doesn't work I'll move on to donor eggs. I have responded better to the meds than my re expected so you never know.

oneof- some people are "allergic" to the shots. i was. ddint matter where you put them within an hour i coulndt touch my skin, sit, stand, roll over in bed etc. if the 2nd isnt better or if it is unbearable, switch to crinone

Thanks Michelle, I know I should be thrilled i made it to this point, after my cancelled IVF. I keep telling my hubby, currently, we have 4 kids..lol.. Fingers crossed for you Michelle!!

Squid, oh you think? I just thought my DH did it wrong. I will see how it goes tomorrow morning, then I will ask the doctor. I called them this morning and the nurse told me to ice it, so maybe I will do that. Maybe I am allergic because I did my hsg shot the same way and there is no side effect.

I was a little sore after my HSG, but this really hurts to sit. Not fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"