IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone...

Just had my first round of IVF. (August)

Eggs collected: 9
Eggs Fertilised: 2
Quality: V Good / 8 Cell & 6 Cell
Transfer: 3 Day & 1 8 Cell Embryo
Other Embryo being taken to blastocyst and will freeze if survives

Having accupuncture to keep me calm. I am feeling a bit rough after it all, which I didn't expect. I feel exhausted and terrible cramps/wind.

So now begins the brutal 2ww!! :wacko:

Good luck!!

Got my calender and all my appointments yesterday. Meds are supposed to be coming today in the mail! I was hoping for an estrogen patch, but I'll be doing injections.

Med List:

Estradiol Valerate (inject)
Estrace (tablet)
Endometrin: vag capsule
Progesterone Ethyl Oleate (inject)
Medrol Dosage Pack

Any tips/comments on any of them?

Yay for having a plan. I'm sure that is a relief. I'm guessing the people got their questions and or concerns answered.

Hi All!

Just an update- just got out of ER and they got 14 eggs!!!! Fertilization report tomorrow :)

Great report! I look forward to the one tomorrow.

Jchic, that is awesome news.

So out of my 8 eggs, 4 fertilized and I'm scheduled for a 3 day transfer on Thursday. I am actally a little disappointed, but hey its quality right? I wont know that until Thursday. Fingers crossed!

4 fertilized is great. I know you are a little disappointed but I believe you won't need all 4 of them. :winkwink: Is the plan to put back one or two?

Michelle: I may not have doen an IVF transfer, but I am 11 days into my TWW and I was just telling my friend that I am soooo thirsty and that my boobs hurt so bad that I can't even let the shower water hit them. Forget about trying to go without a bra. They feel like they weigh 100 pounds each! I have 38 DD's (I paid for :winkwink:) and the feel like triple F's :dohh:

I am trying not to be too optimisitic because I hate the let down, but damn. Oh also I keep getting hot flashes and bouts of nausea..totally new to me..

Should I test tonight when I get home, or wait until the morning?

Ugh!

Did you test yet?!?! Your symptoms sound so promising!

Mrsc, yes, the plan is to put 2 back. I am praying that we have 2 great ones.

Jacq1980 congrats on being pupo, hope the tww isn't too hard on you!

Likklegemz - sorry you are having problems! I wish I could offer some advise, I've never been on that type of protocol so don't really know much about it, just want to give you a virtual :hugs:

jchic - conrats on the 14 eggs! Great numbers :)

wantbabysoon - hope the weight gain isn't the beginning of ohss! Good luck with the doc

oneof14 - remind me were they using ICSI for you? 4 embies is still good to work with

michelle01 - I get bloated for the entire ivf cycle, have to unbutton pants and everything, I feel for ya. The crinone used the give me really sore boobs too, and my god they were huge :o Are you going to test or wait for your beta?

never2late70 - Sorry it was a bfn :( I'd try again in the morning, but I am a bad influence ;)

Lindsay18 - sounds promising!

Sounds like a few of you ladies are just days away form getting a BFP, I'm excited for you all, is thread needs more BFP's!

Angie: sorry you didn't see your BFP yet but there is still time. FX for you.

One: 2 is all I wanted to and I only had three fertilize so it was stressful but all three made it to day 5 and we transferred the best two, the last stopped progressing on day 5 so we made a good choice. You will get your two for sure, so excited for you. After your last canceled cycle I am really rooting for you!

I'm doing okay, struggling with eating though. I feel blah all morning not throwing up just nauseous. When I can eat it's only small portions before I feel nauseous again. Can't wait for this to pass, I feel bad that I'm not providing enough for the baby. I know that it's fine and that lots of pregnancies start like this but I just want to be able to get more in me. Other then that just tired, it's amazing how something the size of a pea can tire you out so much. My tracker just turned to a pea today so happy to see that :)

Jenn - YAY for 6 weeks and your little pea :)

Angie - There is still time! :hugs: When is your beta?

TTB - The bloating does stink and today I am having horrible AF like cramping :wacko: Its going to be a long day if these continue all day long. As for testing, I have a scan tomorrow to measure the size of my ovaries and will probably have to do a hcg booster, which is 2,500 units, so that will stay in my system for 3-4 days. I may test the booster out and see what happens; haven't decided yet.

Jchic - how are you feeling today? Can't wait for your fertilization report :)

One - GOOD LUCK with your ET tomorrow :)

TTB, yes we did ICSI and AH for all.

Jenn, you just made me feel so much better. Although I'm a little concerned that they are doing a 3 day transfer rather than a 5 day. I guess they are concerned that what little embies I have might not make it to day 5. Sorry you are feeling sick, it definitely will pass, dont worry, your baby is getting all the nutrition it needs!

Angie, I'm sorry :hugs: although it still may be too early.

Thanks Michelle, feeling any better today?

Jess, cant wait for the fert report!!!

How are all you ladies feeling during your TWW?

Michelle- im sorry your crampy! Youre so close now!
Jenn- can you take anything to help with the nausea?

One- good luck!!!!! 4 is great!

Got my fert report! Out of the 14- 11 were mature and they performed ICSI on those 11. 10 out of the 11 fertilized!!!!!! Find out Sunday How many made it to blast for a Possible Monday 6 day transfer!

Never- I am sorry :( what is the next step? It may be too early no?

Great report Jess, I have my transfer tomorrow. Not loving that Im doing 3 day, but I must trust the doctor. How are you feeling?

One- the wait is BRUUUUUTAL. 2 more days ugh!

Jess- yay!!! Such great numbers!

One- good luck with your transfer!! Definitely trust them if they think that's the best route to take. Fingers crossed for you!!!

One- def trust your doc. Im certain this will work for you!
I am feeling much better today!
Almost- how are you feeling?

jchic - GREAT report!! YAY :)

One - I am feeling OK today, still very crampy, but just hoping thats a good sign! And definitely trust your doctor!

Lindsay - 2 more days till beta!!! Are you gonna test that morning or just wait for the beta results?

jchic - I am feeling great thanks! I am sooooo excited to find out when I start stimming-after my E2 and ultrasound tomorrow morning I will be getting a call with all the details! I am already going to be on lupron shot 10 tonight and am going to start prenatals and follic acid tomorrow to make sure my future baby will be extra healthy!!

I am just having one of those days... I have a weird feeling that this round has not worked. I don't 'feel' pregnant at all... I am so low today :(

want baby-some say it is a pregnancy symptom* when you feel "out"....be positive!!

Jenn76 - hope the morning sickness gets better for you soon!

oneof14 - good luck for your ET tomorrow! The docs know what they are doing, but it can be hard not to second guess them sometimes, such a stressful process

jchic - congrats, you have lots of embies to work with

almostthere - good luck for the scan tomorrow

wantbabysoon - :hugs:

AFM - first shot done, yay! Grow follies grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members