IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK girls, of those who have went through the 2WW and those in the 2WW, I am SO bloated and feel VERY uncomfortable :wacko: I look 3 months pg and I have to sit at my desk with my pants unbuttoned :haha: I know from last time the suppositories give you symptoms, like make you tired, make your boobs sore, but this time around I feel SO different; well I am super tired and boobs are killing me. I am more thirsty the past few days, I drank 2 bottles of sprite yesterday and I normally don't drink that. I am just wondering if anyone else felt this way or is feeling this way? I am 2dp5dt today.

Michelle: I may not have doen an IVF transfer, but I am 11 days into my TWW and I was just telling my friend that I am soooo thirsty and that my boobs hurt so bad that I can't even let the shower water hit them. Forget about trying to go without a bra. They feel like they weigh 100 pounds each! I have 38 DD's (I paid for :winkwink:) and the feel like triple F's :dohh:

I am trying not to be too optimisitic because I hate the let down, but damn. Oh also I keep getting hot flashes and bouts of nausea..totally new to me..

Should I test tonight when I get home, or wait until the morning?

Ugh!

Angie - TEST!!!! I am a poasaholic :haha: But seriously I have just not felt right today; even a few dizzy spells, so I am hoping one of both of these embies are attaching today. Not to mention the cramping...OMG! I have spells of cramps and its just uncomfortable. I am leaving work soon and going to go home and just rest. I am still eating my pineapple core and walnuts :) AND I gave up my coffee, as hard as that was. But I am doing everything possible this time. And yea, I hear ya on the boobs hurting, but I think its the progestrone for mine. And I paid for mine too ;) (and almost died from it :growlmad:....stupid dr)! If you test, let us know :)

I say test now and in the morning lol!! But I am addicted to poas!! Both of you girls have promising symptoms! Michelle I started getting nausea at 2dp5dt last go around which was different so fx you are preggers!!

Thanks Mobaby; I have had some waves of nausea today too! I thought it was all in my head :haha:, but I just feel sick to my tummy! I sure hope this time works :)

Michelle - I felt like that last cycle too. When I called the doctor to complain my symptoms to him he said that clinically it was a good sign that I felt like that and it was for about a minute. I think it is a good sign for sure! Really pulling for you Michelle:)

Michelle and Never- my boobs are sore too (I am 4dp6dt) but they have been for a while now. I'm pretty tired today but haven't been nauseous at all. My cramping was 2 days ago but hasn't come back. I dont want to test at home- I'm scared lol!!

Thanks Mobaby! I just might :thumbup:

Michelle: I didn't quit drinking coffee. Just one "large" mug a day with 2 tsp of sugar and non dairy creamer. I gave up soda. Love me some sprite, but did you know that although it is caffeine free, it has a whopping 54 or 64 grams of sugar. Just a heads up on that :thumbup:

I'm gonna hold my pee and test when I get home in 3 hours from work..lol

Goid luck testing Angie! Yea sprite is awful with the sugar, which is why I am not drinking it anymore. I will drink coffee again, just not till after I get a positive and hear a hb!!

Thanks MissAnnabelle...i hope its a good sign. Just afraid to get my hopes high after my last cycle.

OK girls, of those who have went through the 2WW and those in the 2WW, I am SO bloated and feel VERY uncomfortable :wacko: I look 3 months pg and I have to sit at my desk with my pants unbuttoned :haha: I know from last time the suppositories give you symptoms, like make you tired, make your boobs sore, but this time around I feel SO different; well I am super tired and boobs are killing me. I am more thirsty the past few days, I drank 2 bottles of sprite yesterday and I normally don't drink that. I am just wondering if anyone else felt this way or is feeling this way? I am 2dp5dt today.

Hey! I know I am not part if this thread but I just let compelled to post after reading this. I felt the exact same way 2dpt and I am now almost 11 weeks. I was sooo thirsty and my boobs grew from a 34c to a 34dd aand were so sore and heavy. I also got cramps the night between 2 and 3dpt that woke me in the middle of the night. I even got random dizzy spells which had never happened to me before. I guess I'm trying to say that all your symptoms sound very promising! This was my first cycle so I have nothing to compare but I wanted to give you some positive reassurance as positive attitude is everything during this time. Good luck, I will definitely be checking back to see how it turns out!

Drsquid: I feel for you, as I am struggling through work right now and I have a desk job. I'm just soooo tired. You work long shifts don't you? That plus rotation of hours probably too. Just guessing. Hope your headache goes away soon.

Angie: Those symptoms mimic pregnancy too, you sound preggo to me. FX! I'd test if I were you. Just remember that your first morning pee is best to use so I'd try again tomorrow morning if you don't get a BFP now.

Stacy: Congrats on being PUPO!!!!! :dust: Good Luck with your HPT hoping you see a positive result!!

Wantbaby: Don't worry about the weight gain you will lose it in the 1st tri :sick: I've lost 8lbs since my ER, gained 15 form the meds.

TBB: Great that you got your meds and schedule!! Time will fly now.

GettingBroody: I sucked at the injections so that's great that you are doing great with it. Luckily I got a nasal spray for achieving down reg. Not much longer for you. I went back to work the same day after ET and with ER I went back the next day. If I could go back in time I would probably book a couple days after the ER off to rest as it was exhausting on me, but I survived.

Jacq1980: Welcome :hi: congrats on being PUPO!! FX that you get your BFP!

Likklegemz: I was raised twice during stimms, don't worry they know what they are doing. :hugs:

Jchic: :happydance: 14 is fantastic!!!! FX for a great fertilization report tomorrow!

One: 4 is great!! So excited for you. See if you can switch to the vaginal progesterone they are easier. Good Luck on Thursday!

Michelle: I totally unbuttoned my pants at work after ER too. Could be mild OHSS or just normal bloat from the meds. Mine wore off a couple weeks after ET. I reduced my coffee from 12oz to 10oz, just one a day. They say it's fine to have up to 16oz a day. If I don't have my coffee I get bad headaches.

I was a little sore after my HSG, but this really hurts to sit. Not fun!

I was so sore from the PIO shots ... after 6 days I switched to Crinone because both my sides were sore and I couldn't sleep comfortably on either side. See if they will let you switch?

Hey! I know I am not part if this thread but I just let compelled to post after reading this. I felt the exact same way 2dpt and I am now almost 11 weeks. I was sooo thirsty and my boobs grew from a 34c to a 34dd aand were so sore and heavy. I also got cramps the night between 2 and 3dpt that woke me in the middle of the night. I even got random dizzy spells which had never happened to me before. I guess I'm trying to say that all your symptoms sound very promising! This was my first cycle so I have nothing to compare but I wanted to give you some positive reassurance as positive attitude is everything during this time. Good luck, I will definitely be checking back to see how it turns out!

MsTx - Thank you so much for your post and congrats to you!!! I have been so extremely thirsty, more then usual. And the cramps continue tonight and this tight feeling in my stomach. I am glad to hear you had these same symptoms!! :) I am staying positive, cause I really want this to work.

Jenn - I have read about caffiene, no caffiene and I was not sure what to do. Last cycle I drank my two cups and when I started stimming I cut that in half and as of today, well no coffee, no caffiene. I had a headache today, but was not horrible. If and when I get my positive I will start one cup again after I hear a hb :)

Michelle your symptoms do sound promising!!! Can't wait for your BFP!

Thanks Jenn, I hope I get to transfer at least 2 great embies!!

Wantbaby, I'm gonna try again tomorrow and see if it's any better. If not, I'll have to switch. I take the vaginal ones at night and PIO in morning.

Drsquid: I feel for you, as I am struggling through work right now and I have a desk job. I'm just soooo tired. You work long shifts don't you? That plus rotation of hours probably too. Just guessing. Hope your headache goes away soon.

Angie: Those symptoms mimic pregnancy too, you sound preggo to me. FX! I'd test if I were you. Just remember that your first morning pee is best to use so I'd try again tomorrow morning if you don't get a BFP now.

Stacy: Congrats on being PUPO!!!!! :dust: Good Luck with your HPT hoping you see a positive result!!

Wantbaby: Don't worry about the weight gain you will lose it in the 1st tri :sick: I've lost 8lbs since my ER, gained 15 form the meds.

TBB: Great that you got your meds and schedule!! Time will fly now.

GettingBroody: I sucked at the injections so that's great that you are doing great with it. Luckily I got a nasal spray for achieving down reg. Not much longer for you. I went back to work the same day after ET and with ER I went back the next day. If I could go back in time I would probably book a couple days after the ER off to rest as it was exhausting on me, but I survived.

Jacq1980: Welcome :hi: congrats on being PUPO!! FX that you get your BFP!

Likklegemz: I was raised twice during stimms, don't worry they know what they are doing. :hugs:

Jchic: :happydance: 14 is fantastic!!!! FX for a great fertilization report tomorrow!

One: 4 is great!! So excited for you. See if you can switch to the vaginal progesterone they are easier. Good Luck on Thursday!

Michelle: I totally unbuttoned my pants at work after ER too. Could be mild OHSS or just normal bloat from the meds. Mine wore off a couple weeks after ET. I reduced my coffee from 12oz to 10oz, just one a day. They say it's fine to have up to 16oz a day. If I don't have my coffee I get bad headaches.

How are you feeling?

Thanks Mobaby! I just might :thumbup:

Michelle: I didn't quit drinking coffee. Just one "large" mug a day with 2 tsp of sugar and non dairy creamer. I gave up soda. Love me some sprite, but did you know that although it is caffeine free, it has a whopping 54 or 64 grams of sugar. Just a heads up on that :thumbup:

I'm gonna hold my pee and test when I get home in 3 hours from work..lol

Good luck!! When is your beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g