IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies! :flower:

Angie: sorry you didn't see your BFP yet but there is still time. FX for you.

One: 2 is all I wanted to and I only had three fertilize so it was stressful but all three made it to day 5 and we transferred the best two, the last stopped progressing on day 5 so we made a good choice. You will get your two for sure, so excited for you. After your last canceled cycle I am really rooting for you!

I'm doing okay, struggling with eating though. I feel blah all morning not throwing up just nauseous. When I can eat it's only small portions before I feel nauseous again. Can't wait for this to pass, I feel bad that I'm not providing enough for the baby. I know that it's fine and that lots of pregnancies start like this but I just want to be able to get more in me. Other then that just tired, it's amazing how something the size of a pea can tire you out so much. My tracker just turned to a pea today so happy to see that :)

Sorry you are not feeling well. It might take some time but hopefully that feeling will pass. Just make sure to take your prenatal vitamins and drink water. For me the sick feeling started right away and it is still going strong. Hang in there.

Michelle- im sorry your crampy! Youre so close now!
Jenn- can you take anything to help with the nausea?

One- good luck!!!!! 4 is great!

Got my fert report! Out of the 14- 11 were mature and they performed ICSI on those 11. 10 out of the 11 fertilized!!!!!! Find out Sunday How many made it to blast for a Possible Monday 6 day transfer!

:happydance: Great news! Fx for your fertilized eggs.

Great report Jess, I have my transfer tomorrow. Not loving that Im doing 3 day, but I must trust the doctor. How are you feeling?

Good luck tomorrow One!

I am just having one of those days... I have a weird feeling that this round has not worked. I don't 'feel' pregnant at all... I am so low today :(

:hugs: I'm sorry you are having a rough day. Sometimes we get the opposite feeling. Don't give up because there is always a chance.

AFM - first shot done, yay! Grow follies grow

Yay for getting the first shot done!

Jenn76 - hope the morning sickness gets better for you soon!

oneof14 - good luck for your ET tomorrow! The docs know what they are doing, but it can be hard not to second guess them sometimes, such a stressful process

jchic - congrats, you have lots of embies to work with

almostthere - good luck for the scan tomorrow

wantbabysoon - :hugs:

AFM - first shot done, yay! Grow follies grow

yay for your first shot ttb-I may only be a day or two behind you! Did you take your shot last night or this morning??

wantbaby - I totally understand and feel the same way. I have been pregnant twice before (both were natural conceptions that ended in miscarriages), and those times I knew I was pregnant before I even got the positive hpt. Right now I am 9dp5dt (14 dpo) and I really do not feel anything that I can attribute to pregnancy and I feel the only reason I haven't started spotting yet is because of the progesterone (crinone).

I am just having one of those days... I have a weird feeling that this round has not worked. I don't 'feel' pregnant at all... I am so low today :(

:hugs: youre not out yet! Are you testing before beta??

Lindsay and michelle: will you be testing soon??
Jenn: feel better soon!
One: good luck w/ your transfer!! Fx!
Ttb: yay shot! I start next wed and can't be more excited!!!

I have this really good feeling that both lindsay and michelle are preggo!!!!! FX ladies!!!!

azlissie~ Good luck testing today!

DaisyQ~ Fx for your FET today!!

Mobaby - If I have to do an hcg booster tomorrow I may test out the booster starting Friday cause it will take 3-4 days to be completely out of my system.

THANKS Almost :) I didn't even think that this wouldn't work the first cycle (which ended in a MC) and now this cycle feels so much different, but yet I feel pregnant! I really really hope this works this time. And good luck on your scan tomorrow; you will be in your 2WW before you know it!!!

Wantbaby - Sorry you are feeling so down and you are not out yet! When is your beta? Sometimes no symptoms is a good sign too; FX'ed for you :hugs:

Notoptomistic - When is your beta?

One: They were leaning towars a three day transfer with me too but since day two and day three had good results we pushed it back on day 3 to the day 5. It was touch and go, so stressful. I don't think you can ever feel at ease in this process even girls with dozens of eggs stress over it. Did they say there could still be an option for day 5?

Jchic - Congrats on a great fert report!!! So you don't get any updates from now until Sunday? For the nausea I am taking vitamin B6 wich is supposed to help. Hey I'm not tossing my cookies so I guess it is working to a degree.

Almost: Good Luck tomorrow, FX that you get the green light to start stimms.

Wantbaby: Are you going to test? I joined a first trimester group and most ladies feel nothing for weeks so you're not out because you don't feel anything. :hugs: :dust:

TTB - The first is the hardest, way to go! Grow follies grow.

MrsC: I know many have it much worse so I'm not complaining small price to pay for the end result. I hope yours wears off soon, you are close to the finish line for the first trimester.

Notoptomistic: Was your doctor able to determine why you miscarried? That's such an aweful thing to go through. :hugs: I am praying that you do get your BFP with this cycle. Good Luck on Friday! :dust:

Mobaby: Not much longer for you!! How are you feeling?

Lindsay: Two more days for you too!! :dust:

Michelle: Feeling pregnant is a good sign, here's some for you too :dust:

Jenn they did say there could be an option for day 5, they said they will assess the embies on day 3 and see how they are progressing and if they are excellent, they will push it to day, but she said thats very rare.

Michelle I feel fine, feel kinda bloated and gained 5 lbs on bcp this time so I'm glad to be done Sunday. Im very excited to start next weekend!!!
I was trying to remember who had fet today! Daisyq good luck!!

Hi All--

Sorry I've been a little off the boards, but school has started for me, and life got crazy!

Anyway, I have a question--I don't "feel" pregnant, but I do not feel like I did at this point in my last 2 IVFs either--no spotting and that's a HUGE deal because I was definitely spotting by now in the former two cycles. On thing I do have that's different today (I've decided different is good) is a slippery discharge. I am taking the Crinone vaginally, but it's not that--it's slippery and clear...not tons, but noticeable. Thoughts??

Thanks :) FX for everyone waiting and my heart goes out to those of you regrouping. xo

Stacy

yay jchic!

angie-no af=not out yet!

gl with your transfer oneof!

jchic - GREAT report!! YAY :)

One - I am feeling OK today, still very crampy, but just hoping thats a good sign! And definitely trust your doctor!

Lindsay - 2 more days till beta!!! Are you gonna test that morning or just wait for the beta results?

Nope not testing!!! I'm waiting as hard as it is haha!!

I feel the SAME way today. No symptoms at all now. Ugh. So discouraging!!

:hugs: youre not out yet! Are you testing before beta??

Lindsay and michelle: will you be testing soon??
Jenn: feel better soon!
One: good luck w/ your transfer!! Fx!
Ttb: yay shot! I start next wed and can't be more excited!!!

I'm going to wait for my results Friday. I don't want to mess it up one way or another lol!!!

Lindsay - Its only a couple more days and I give you so much credit for waiting :) Mine isn't till next Friday! And I have to know because I will be at work when I get my results, so I will definitely test Friday morning! If its negative that morning, I may just work from home, it will be easier to handle being home alone!

4ever - Not sure about the discharge, but have you tested yet? Your beta is Monday, right?

DaisyQ - GOOD LUCK!!!

Michelle: No beta for me. My Dr doesn't do them with IUI. You just wait for AF and then if she doesn't show POAS...lol

4everyoung - I do have some type of dischage because I'm wearing a liner and the past couple days it's pretty wet by mid-day. When the crinone comes out, it just comes out in little clumps, so I don't think it's the crinone. I wish I knew what it was too. FX it is a good sign. My beta is on Friday.

Michelle: No beta for me. My Dr doesn't do them with IUI. You just wait for AF and then if she doesn't show POAS...lol

Gotcha! Did you test again today? And when would you expect AF; hoping she doesn't show!!!!

Jenn76: I had D&C's with both miscarriages and they tested the tissue to try to determine the cause. Turns out the first miscarriage was because the baby had an extra sex chromosome - it was an xxy. The second one had normal chromosomes - so they couldn't find a reason. I really thought the second one was going well because I had an ultrasound around 7 weeks 2 days and saw a great heartbeat. When I went back exactly 4 weeks later, there was the baby - very easy to see, but it wasn't moving. It had no heartbeat. It was terrible and since then I haven't been able to get pregnant again. Those pregnancies I had fallen pregnant first cycle trying.

Angie - I have my fingers crossed for you that she doesn't show...sending you lots and lots of :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"