IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost- nope no spotting. I had cramping 2 days after transfer but that's it. I hope so!! I'm just nervous because I really don't have any other signs?? And I have nothing to compare it to because this is my first IVF cycle.

I hear you lindsay! This is also my first ivf cycle AND I have never had a bfp so no idea as to what to expect with ivf discomforts after ER and ET and with pregnancy symptoms :/ And I asked about spotting because I know some ladies spot as sign of AF on the way....I spot always so it will be a tell tale sign for me in my ivf tww I am sure!

@ Stinas - Crinone is Progesterone that you insert into the vagina with an applicator. It then creates a sort of cement-like clump around the cervix. As one pp wrote, little clumps come out and if you stop inserting it (after BFN), then the whole clump comes out. I was really freaked out after the first time, as this huge clump came out when I got my period, it was like the blood was held back by this "plug" and when the plug came out, I saw that AF was in full flow. The second time around, the bits of the plug broke off more and I didn't have that bizarre experience.
I was offered vaginal suppositories, which have to be inserted three times a day (by hand), but I was concerned about hygiene etc. and chose to have the one a day applicator insertion :)

Almost- sorry it's so hard to keep track of where everyone is in this journey lol. What stage are you on with IVF?

Hahaha never- idk I honestly don't even have the urge to test at home!

I second what angie said!! haha I am a POAS addict!!

And I am done with bcps, on night 10 of lupron shot, and about to go in for first ultrasound and E2 bloodwork! Hope they tell me to start stimming for tomorrow night!!!

Hey ladies...for everyone not having pregnancy symptoms have no fear!!! I had a little cramping like 2 days after ET but did not get any real pregnancy symptoms till 8 weeks!!!! Its funny bc every other month we were pregnant i thought i had a million symptoms and when i actually got pregnant they didnt come till 8 weeks

hi haj! cant believe you are 16 wks already!!!

Me either!!! I have a drs. appt on tues to test for spina bifida but im hoping they do a sono even though i think its just a blood test, and hopefully we can find out what were having!!! This picture is from my 15 week belly shot...look at my belly already...and to think i still have 24 weeks. I'm going to be huge!!!

Attachments

• photo (15).jpg
    photo (15).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 23
Great pic haj...what a cute bump! I cannot believe your 16 weeks already too...wow, how awesome :)

almostthere - I take it at night, but I'm in a different time zone so when I post at night it comes up as morning in this thread :) Hope the scan goes well and you can start stimming tomorrow

4everyoung - sounds promising!

Phanton710 - my clinic gives you a sheet listing the days and you fill in what you have to do each day. I also add reminders into my phones calendar to remind me what time to take these things.

Likklegemz - I always have more follies on one side than the other, my clinic didn't seem concerned at all

ashknowsbest - that shawl looks awesome, I can't believe you made it! Nice work. You must be so excited for your last iui, I hope it works for you but if not then you can move onto ivf! Yay

azlissie - good luck with the results, I have my fx for you

Lindsay18 - I can't wait to hear about your beta results, I have a good feeling for you :)

Haj - love the bump pic! Good luck for your test and hope you get to see those babies again

bubumaci - Thanks! Thats interesting! I was not really given an option besides changing the type of oil the Progesterone came in. I wonder which one is the more effective way? I feel like the injections get to the point and nothing is "lost" along the way, less messy too.

Ash - Best of luck this cycle!!!...if not...BUDDIES again!

haj624 - Thats soooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Great twinnie bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"