IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are deffo preggo michelle!! And thanks for the info-I was not told the size of my follies, and of course I have not started stimming yet. But I am thinking positive and hoping to see that beautiful two pink lined BFP soon!! I also hope the same for all other ladies on here of course!!! =)

And ladies, I agree that at this point one healthy baby is all that is needed right now!! I think something special we can all share is how grateful and appreciative we will be for our future child. I also feel that I have grown so much more conscious of how fast time passes since it has been quite a long process given my age and dh's age and health, and I feel like this infertility struggle has made DH and I's relationship so much stronger! I cannot wait to embrace every single second with my baby in my arms <3

TTB - that's interesting! Why would 3 be easier than 2?

Almost - at my baseline I had 12 (6 on one side and 6 on the other) and ended up with 14. Baseline is just a good indicator of what is there already, but remember there are plenty they cant see, etc. Some more will pop up and hoping they all are mature when your ER comes! Lets go stims!

TTB - Yes, today would be my last booster so I am going to test it out; will be interested to see 3 days after how light/dark the line will be compared to todays test. I had a booster Monday, so I tested this morning; this way I have something to compare the test too :)

Almost- you could definitely end up with way more than baseline. But at LEAST you have that many. Like a few have said- as they continue to grow, they will find more:)

Michelle- so excited for you!! You're so brave to be testing so much lol. I have one test under my bathroom sink that I refuse to use. Lol!!! My nurse texted me and told me to pee on it after I get my official results tomorrow so I have an at-home souvenir hahaha!!!

Haj - you look great!!!

Linds - all the love and luck in the world tomorrow girl! I am thinking of you!

one - great news for day 5 transfer!!!!!!!!

AFM - back to work today and praying that our 10 embies grow, grow, grow and that some make it to Monday for our 6 day transfer. I will get a call on Sunday letting me know. Oh please embies grow for mommy and daddy!!!!

Jess, I'v been saying the same thing to my embies!! Mommy and daddy want you to grow!!! We know you can do it!

Haj - you look great!!!

Linds - all the love and luck in the world tomorrow girl! I am thinking of you!

one - great news for day 5 transfer!!!!!!!!

AFM - back to work today and praying that our 10 embies grow, grow, grow and that some make it to Monday for our 6 day transfer. I will get a call on Sunday letting me know. Oh please embies grow for mommy and daddy!!!!

Jess, I'v been saying the same thing to my embies!! Mommy and daddy want you to grow!!! We know you can do it!

They will! We are going to have great little growing and hatching babies, One!

Haha ladies!!! I talk to the little ones in me now!! I tell my husband to say goodnight to them:). I tell them to snuggle in tight!!

Lindsay - So excited for you to find out tomorrow!!! I cannot help but test, as much as I don't want too cause I am so scared this time, I just have too! It looks like I will be doing another booster, so I will start testing again Saturday and see what happens throughout the week.

Good for you!!! Test away, girl!!! Lol. I figure it's only a day away so I'll wait. If I had to wait another week, idk if I could wait haha! Fingers crossed for us both:)

Good luck tomorow lindsey!! My best friend had her 3rd IVF this month and her OTD is tomorrow, she tested today and its a BFP!!

Thanks, One!!! What great news and inspiration!!! Thank you for that :) I'll let you know how it goes!!

:) Lindsay, good luck tomorrow. BTW - I was doing that too and DH would say good night and good morning... hopefully soon, we will have a real reason to speak to "the belly" :)

FX'd for you ladies. I am just hoping that ovulation will be confirmed, so we can thaw and see what happens... for some reason, I am having a very long cycle and still haven't ovulated (normally much earlier) ...

Lindsay - I am so excited for you for tomorrow! How are you feeling?

AFM, I really don't have any symptoms :(

Lindsay good luck tomorrow! I have hopefully my final scan before we do our trigger shot so quite excited too!!! Best of luck! :)

Bubu- thank you:). As for ovulating- I was never late but then when I had to wait for it to get started I was 9 days late!!! It's always like that when you are waiting!! Lol

Want- thank you!! I'm feeling fine. No symptoms either. Makes me a little nervous, but of you think about someone getting preggers naturally, they probably wouldn't have any either this soon right?? Your test is on Monday right?!!

Likkle- thank you!! Yay for you!! Trigger is the best because then you get a night off from shots before retrieval!!! Xoxo

Good luck tomorow lindsey!! My best friend had her 3rd IVF this month and her OTD is tomorrow, she tested today and its a BFP!!

Omg!!! ThIs is inspiring for me!!! It's my third also and I know it's going to work!! I have this feeling :)

MoBaby, she was so pessimistic this cycle too. I am over the moon for her as she has such struggles w/male factor and endo, stage 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back