IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are a few reasons they do shots.. a) it is easier to assess in the blood, b) cheaper. crinone has been shown to be just as effective as it goes straight to the uterus (you cant take progesterone oral as it gets broken down too quickly by the liver). they just cant monitor it as well

stinas we'll always be buddies :hugs:! :haha: We've been here together since Lisa got her :bfp: and we'll be here til the end!

Drsquid - Thats interesting! Thanks for the run down! I think ill stick with the PIO. It sucks, but it gets the job done. Im glad my ass is juicy....I feel bad for skinny butts...that must hurt! lol (PS.....we need a 12 week scan pic of the twins...thanks lol)

Ash - :hugs:

Update for me: no transfer today, I got a call from the embryologist saying that they are changing me to a 5 day transfer. She said initially I had 4 embies but I have 5. So Im pleased that they continue to grow, hope they stay on that path.

Haj- thanks or the reassurance!!! With my test tomorrow I could use some!! You look ADORABLE!!!

One- that's fantastic news!! Even though you have to wait a couple more days- that's awesome that you have more than you thought and they are growing!!!

Haj - you look great!!!

Linds - all the love and luck in the world tomorrow girl! I am thinking of you!

one - great news for day 5 transfer!!!!!!!!

AFM - back to work today and praying that our 10 embies grow, grow, grow and that some make it to Monday for our 6 day transfer. I will get a call on Sunday letting me know. Oh please embies grow for mommy and daddy!!!!

oneof-that is FANTASTIC news, yay!

lindsay-one more day, I am sooo excited for you!!

Well I finished my appt very early as I was the only ivf-er in the office at the time I went! My smaller ovary (the left) had 7 follies and my larger, the right, had 6, go figure! haha. I was told 13 follies is normal and to just wait for my afternoon phone call from a nurse....(stimming, stimming, stimming...let's go!) Haha I sound like a cheerleader, I am just SOOO excited!!!!! I think DH thinks I am overly excited, but this is the one thing I want most in life-a baby!

Do any of you who do not have any children (not sure if we are all waiting for baby number 1?) think you want a certain number of babies, and your DH/OH thinks they want a different number? I think it will be fun after baby one to see if perspectives change!! As of right now, I want 3 beautiful children, but DH only wants 2!!!! It could be worse if he only wanted one, but I feel like 3 would be so perfect for me at least. That is way ahead of the road, and of course at this point we would be happy with 1 healthy baby boy or girl, but it is fun to think about the full picture in the future! =)

Jess- they are growing as we speak!!! I bet you'll get a call Sunday with a number that made it and then you'll go on Monday and you'll find out even more made it!!! Xoxo

Almost- thanks, girl!! Excited for YOU!!! Yes, my husband would have 100 children if he could lol. He wanted to start trying before our wedding. I convinced him to wait until right after the wedding haha. Funny role reversal huh? We are also waiting for baby #1. Ideally I'd like 2-3 but this process really puts everything in perspective for you, doesn't it. It makes you so grateful for what you have:) it will all fall into place for you both!!

One - That is wonderful news!! :)

Jchic - Grow, grow, grow :) I am sure you will get great news Sunday!

Almost- thanks, girl!! Excited for YOU!!! Yes, my husband would have 100 children if he could lol. He wanted to start trying before our wedding. I convinced him to wait until right after the wedding haha. Funny role reversal huh? We are also waiting for baby #1. Ideally I'd like 2-3 but this process really puts everything in perspective for you, doesn't it. It makes you so grateful for what you have:) it will all fall into place for you both!!

this is perfectly said! I would love 2-3 (we are also trying for number 1) but this IVf process puts it into perspective. I will be SO SO grateful for anything God blesses us with.

One - That is wonderful news!! :)

Jchic - Grow, grow, grow :) I am sure you will get great news Sunday!

Michelle - how are you feeling??? getting excited???

Almost - I remember being SO excited to start stims! thats a great antrafollicle count. LETS GOOOOO!

Almost - Sounds like you had a great appt! Great number of follies too :)

Jchic - I am doing good, still having some cramping and VERY thirsty all the time. This morning I woke up with a cold sore on my inner bottome lip...WTH! I have an appt today at 9:30am to scan my ovaries and will probably do an hcg booster tonight. I actually tested this morning cause I wanted a starting point with the booster so I can test it out and as expected a faint positive, BUT I know it is probably from the booster I did Monday of hcg, which was 2,500 units. I am excited, but scared too!

Almost - yay, for starting!!

Jchic - grow follies grow!!

Michelle - I can not wait until you test, when id your OTD?

One - It is next Friday; because of the hcg boosters I have to do, I have to wait longer for my OTD. I am planning to test out this booster, cause I am a POASaholic :haha: I tested this morning cause I wanted to see what the line would show since I did a booster Monday and it was faint positive, which I expected from the booster which is probably still in my system. I am more scared and nervous this time around!!

eeek hope it is a real pos michelle!! and no worries I am also a POAS addict! hehe

and will I produce more follicles or is the baseline the official number?? hmm....

some growing dust for your follies jchic!!! :dust:

Answering the question about how many...
This is also our first and - we will take what we get.
I really would like two... my DH has said, that if we get pregnant and it's only 1, then we're not going through it again ... if it's twins, then that would be the two ...

But ... I would give anything just to see that :bfp: and to have happy and healthy pregnancy, followed by a happy and healthy bouncing baby :) How many, gender ... that sort of thing just doesn't matter any more (I always wanted two - first a girl and then a boy :) )...

Almost - You can definitely grow more as you move along with your stimming! They should tell you after each scan how many you have and what sizes they are. I am so excited for you; now things will start to move quickly!! And yea, I really hope its a true positive too, but I am sure it is too early and given that I have to probably do another hcg shot tonight...UGH, just makes me mad that I have to wait longer for it to get out of my system. However I will keep testing :) Just cannot help myself!

haj - I agree with Stinas, we need a ultrasound piccie of those twinnies

oneof14 - that's great news!

almostthere - I hear 2 is a lot harder than 1 baby, but 3 is easier than 2... You could try that on your dh :) I would love 3 kids as well, dh says let's see how we go with one first. I know when we have 1 he will want a whole soccer team lol. Fx you start stimming today

jchic - grow embies grow

michelle01 - Is tonight your last booster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"