IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubu- thank you:). As for ovulating- I was never late but then when I had to wait for it to get started I was 9 days late!!! It's always like that when you are waiting!! Lol

Want- thank you!! I'm feeling fine. No symptoms either. Makes me a little nervous, but of you think about someone getting preggers naturally, they probably wouldn't have any either this soon right?? Your test is on Monday right?!!

Likkle- thank you!! Yay for you!! Trigger is the best because then you get a night off from shots before retrieval!!! Xoxo

Lindsay - You are right.. I really admire you for being able to think straight through all of this :)

Thanks, want. You're sweet! Only thing keeping me sane;) if I'm not thinking straight for myself, how am I going to be supportive for all the other ladies going through this difficult time, right?! I always feel so much better when I read this forum.

Good luck tomorrow Lindsey! is this your third cycle of IVF?

Just out of curiousty now, how many cycles of IVF have each of you done now?

Nothing new going on with me. BFN! It's ok. The husband and I are gonna go out for Margaritas tonight after work. :thumbup:
I haven't had one in months :happydance:

Hurry up AF!!!

Angie - I am sorry :hugs: How do you know your out? I thought you had to wait for AF for sure or did you test again? Have a drink for me...those are my favorite!

This is my second IVF, did one earlier this year, but my meds were increased the second time around since I was a poor responder, and added blood thinner injections.

Never- thanks! This is my first IVF. Hopefully successful, as well!!
Enjoy your drink tonight as long as you're SURE you're def out!!

Yep, tested again this morning with FMU and BFN!! It is 13 dpIUI I'm out.

I was just asking about how many IVF's becasue oneof14 posted about someone she knew getting their BFP on the 3rd try and everyone got excited..lol so I thought this may be round 3 for a few of you. :winkwink:

Trust me I would never drink if I thought there was even a chance of a positive. :thumbup:

Hi Never,

Ugh. I am sorry you are out. What is your plan moving forward?

I am on my 1st IVF

Oh Angie - I am sorry you got another negative; totally is not fair! When will you begin IVF? And will they be changing your protocol this time? Enjoy your drink(s) and have one for me :hug:

And I think this is Mobaby's 3rd try, right Mobaby!? I have a good feeling that the third time for you is going to be a charm :)

and omgsh, almost night time lindsay, you must be getting so excited/nervous ahhh!!!!! I cannot wait to wake up to your results....what time are you testing? AM or Afternoon? eeek!!

Eeeeeeek!!! I'm trying to remain calm lol. I'm going bridesmaid dress shopping with my friend in a couple of hours so that will help:)
I go in tomorrow morning around 6:30 for bloodwork and then my nurse said I should know by 3. She will stay on it. She's amazing so I may know sooner!

OMG that is soooo soon I am DYING with anticipation right now!! Thank goodness for dress shopping, sounds like amazing fun!

Oh Linds I cant wait to hear!!! SO so sooooo excited for you and feel so positive for you!

Thank goodness is right!!! My mom is taking me out to breakfast after getting my blood taken. That'll kill an hour hahaha!!!

Jess- feel free to text me all day tomorrow to keep me entertained, girl!!! Lol

I have a good feeling for you Lindsay! And good that you are going out dress shopping to keep your mind off it, that should be fun :) Good luck tomorrow, hopefully she calls you right away!!!

Thanks, Michelle. I will definitely post my results as soon as I know regardless. Loving the positive thoughts! They definitely help with staying sane ;)

Yep my third :( first bfn second bfp with mc now third time is a charm!!! :) good thing is I can get preggo with ivf! Thanks Michelle I have this amazing calm feeling about this cycle. I know it's going to be it! :)

I have a good feeling about you linds and you michelle yayy!!!!

Aaaaaaand finally got my call from my nurse....I start stims SATURDAY! I realized after reading my sheet I prob would not be starting today as it read: "usually start stims approx 5 days from suppression check". Sat is sooo soon and I am SO excited! My frequent monitoring starts next wed. morning already too...eeeeek!!! So I am assuming I won't do ER and ET until mid/end of first week in sept rather than the beg. of the week...eeek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back