IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for Saturday!!! so excited for you!!! Glad you were able to get started ASAP:)

Almost - YAY, so excited for you!! ER and ET seem to creep up quickly, but the 2WW, well that is another story! Because you are not doing anything, like injections, scans, etc.... it seems to linger on forever. Can't wait for all your updates!

ohhhh Almost this is great news!!!! Stimming will go by fast like Michelle said because so much is going on. I think the average stim is from 7-14 days or something. I stimmed for 7 and I think Lindsay stimmed for 10 so just to give you some range there. ER will be here before you know it! One step closer now!

Almost - YAY, so excited for you!! ER and ET seem to creep up quickly, but the 2WW, well that is another story! Because you are not doing anything, like injections, scans, etc.... it seems to linger on forever. Can't wait for all your updates!

Oh yeah, Michelle. I second that and I only had to wait for 8days lol!!

Good luck tomorrow Lindsey! is this your third cycle of IVF?

Just out of curiousty now, how many cycles of IVF have each of you done now?

Nothing new going on with me. BFN! It's ok. The husband and I are gonna go out for Margaritas tonight after work. :thumbup:
I haven't had one in months :happydance:

Hurry up AF!!!

Hi Never-
This is my 3rd IVF cycle. I have my beta on Monday. I've had no spotting which is very different from the past two (unsuccessful) IVFs--quite hopeful!

Oh yeah, Michelle. I second that and I only had to wait for 8days lol!!

I agree--it does creep up--the 2ww is such a killer though :) Funny how we process time!

Monday testing for this girl! :)

Well girls, test tomorrow morning but I've started really cramping and spotting. I'm pretty sure this one failed.

This thread makes me sooooo happy :happydance:

I am so stinkin excited for EVERYONE!!

As for me, not sure what the IVF protocol will be this time. They just said to call when AF shows up.

I hope I make it past 5 days this round..lol

You ladies are the BEST! I am smiling so bright inside right now-I love how excited we all are together!!! And WOW I was expecting to stim for like 10-14 days, so 7 and 8 seem VERY soon from now, holy smokes!!!!! I am getting super excited now, eeek!! I cannot wait to hear when to trigger, eeee!!!! And I hope that my stimming starting on my dads birthday is a good omen!!!! =)

And I bet you are older than me Lindsay! I think I could possibly be the youngest here.

People must think I am 16 at the IVF place, but i actually just turned 23 in June!!! I feel like they probably think I do not belong there yet but it is like, "hello-why would I WANT to be here needing infertility assistance?" But got to stay strong! One woman at the receptionist counter (who i think did not realize how her words may effect infertile couples) told me that we looked too young to be BROKEN which set me back. Everyone thinks I am super young, so it will be so interesting to see if I get "omgsh look at the pregnant teen" stares once i get my baby bump as well! hahahaha.

good luck tomorrow lindsey! Is this your third cycle of ivf?

Just out of curiousty now, how many cycles of ivf have each of you done now?

Nothing new going on with me. Bfn! It's ok. The husband and i are gonna go out for margaritas tonight after work. :thumbup:

Hurry up af!!!

hi never-
this is my 3rd ivf cycle. I have my beta on monday. I've had no spotting which is very different from the past two (unsuccessful) ivfs--quite hopeful!

fantastic-fx!!!!!

Haha almost! What a nasty comment she made!!

Never- I am 29. People often think I look way younger than I am. I'll take it!!! Haha

Lindsay-does it get better with age? I hope so, I cannot stand being told I look UNDER AGE! ahhhh I feel so insulted-I just want to look 23, I mean I guess I would take 21 =) But being 23 and being told I look 16, come on!!!

And yes, VERY nasty, but i think she did not mean for it to come out so bad-more like pity than to rub it in my face! I try to see the best in people!!!! LOL. DH did not even hear it, I was like OMGSH did you hear what she just said to us? Then he was also taken back by it!!

Almost- it was weird. When I was 14-15 people thought I was like 19-20. Lol. Now that I'm 29 people think I'm like 22-23. It's kind of awesome. I teach 5th grade and when I help out with events at the high school people think that I am a high school student. Haha.

Linds, Almost, I have always looked much younger than my age ;) For some reason, it has never bothered me. I have always thought "well, when I'm 60, I'll be knocking off 10 years :D" ...
I am 37 and recently, I was estimated to be mid-late twenties! :)

I think it's good to keep you - inside and out :)

FX for tomorrow Linds :hugs:

Thanks, Bubu!! My mom and grandma look incredibly young too so I am. It complaining!!!

Michelle, your symptoms sound very promising! I hope you get your sticky baby from this cycle!

Jenn and MrsC, sorry to hear about the ms. I know that when I was having gall bladder problems one of the only things I could stand to eat was mashed potatoes - they're pretty bland but filling.

Phantom, good luck with all the meds! I don't think you'll have a hard time remembering which needle to pull up the meds with and which to inject because the first one is huge! You'll look at it and realize there's no way you're going to stick that into yourself.

Good luck to the ladies with betas coming up this week - sending you lots of :dust:

AFM, blood draw for my beta is this afternoon but I won't get the results until tomorrow. I haven't tested again since Sunday (11dp3dt) but I am getting very crampy like AF is on her way and I really expect a bfn. I guess tomorrow I can stop the PIO and then AF will show up shortly thereafter. I keep looking online to find women who had negative hpts and positive betas but I don't think I'll be lucky enough to be one of those women!

:hugs: I hope everything works out. I've been thinking of you.

Just did my first shot of gonal F ... starting IUI # 6 :)

Good luck on this IUI!

Me either!!! I have a drs. appt on tues to test for spina bifida but im hoping they do a sono even though i think its just a blood test, and hopefully we can find out what were having!!! This picture is from my 15 week belly shot...look at my belly already...and to think i still have 24 weeks. I'm going to be huge!!!

Wonderful bump you got going on there haj!

Update for me: no transfer today, I got a call from the embryologist saying that they are changing me to a 5 day transfer. She said initially I had 4 embies but I have 5. So Im pleased that they continue to grow, hope they stay on that path.

5 is even better! Fx for your embies!!

Haj - you look great!!!

Linds - all the love and luck in the world tomorrow girl! I am thinking of you!

one - great news for day 5 transfer!!!!!!!!

AFM - back to work today and praying that our 10 embies grow, grow, grow and that some make it to Monday for our 6 day transfer. I will get a call on Sunday letting me know. Oh please embies grow for mommy and daddy!!!!

Fx for your embies as well! I believe they will make it until Monday.

oneof-that is FANTASTIC news, yay!

lindsay-one more day, I am sooo excited for you!!

Well I finished my appt very early as I was the only ivf-er in the office at the time I went! My smaller ovary (the left) had 7 follies and my larger, the right, had 6, go figure! haha. I was told 13 follies is normal and to just wait for my afternoon phone call from a nurse....(stimming, stimming, stimming...let's go!) Haha I sound like a cheerleader, I am just SOOO excited!!!!! I think DH thinks I am overly excited, but this is the one thing I want most in life-a baby!

Do any of you who do not have any children (not sure if we are all waiting for baby number 1?) think you want a certain number of babies, and your DH/OH thinks they want a different number? I think it will be fun after baby one to see if perspectives change!! As of right now, I want 3 beautiful children, but DH only wants 2!!!! It could be worse if he only wanted one, but I feel like 3 would be so perfect for me at least. That is way ahead of the road, and of course at this point we would be happy with 1 healthy baby boy or girl, but it is fun to think about the full picture in the future! =)

Our plan was to only do this once so I guess in that thinking we only were expecting to have one child together. As you know we ended up with twins and I wouldn't change it for the world. So two will be it for us.

Good luck tomorrow Lindsey! is this your third cycle of IVF?

Just out of curiousty now, how many cycles of IVF have each of you done now?

Nothing new going on with me. BFN! It's ok. The husband and I are gonna go out for Margaritas tonight after work. :thumbup:

Hurry up AF!!!

Enjoy your evening out! :wine: It may be the last one you get for a long time. :winkwink:

Eeeeeeek!!! I'm trying to remain calm lol. I'm going bridesmaid dress shopping with my friend in a couple of hours so that will help:)
I go in tomorrow morning around 6:30 for bloodwork and then my nurse said I should know by 3. She will stay on it. She's amazing so I may know sooner!

Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear your results. I'm with the other girls though... I can't believe you haven't POAS!!

I have a good feeling about you linds and you michelle yayy!!!!

Aaaaaaand finally got my call from my nurse....I start stims SATURDAY! I realized after reading my sheet I prob would not be starting today as it read: "usually start stims approx 5 days from suppression check". Sat is sooo soon and I am SO excited! My frequent monitoring starts next wed. morning already too...eeeeek!!! So I am assuming I won't do ER and ET until mid/end of first week in sept rather than the beg. of the week...eeek!

yay for starting stims soon! Not much longer for you.

Well girls, test tomorrow morning but I've started really cramping and spotting. I'm pretty sure this one failed.

:hugs: Don't give up yet! Have you tested at all. Please do so before you count yourself out.

Pink gerbera~ I'm not sure when you test but good luck!

Sorry if I missed anyone. I have had the worst headache for the past couple days and I'm trying to catch up when I can. Not much really going on with me though. If I'm missing updates please let me know. Good luck ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back