IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs - I haven't tested but every time I wipe there's pinkish brown blood. The cramping isn't good either.

Well, I got my official bfn from my RE just now. I just don't understand why this is so freaking hard. I feel like a failure, and on top of that I feel guilty because my mom helped pay for both the IVF & the FET so it's like I just threw her money down the drain. This just sucks. Maybe it's not meant to be for me to be a mom - I never expected it would be this hard.

Sorry to be such a downer, ladies. Best of luck to everyone getting ready to stim, transfer and those who are in the 2ww - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!

Mrs - I haven't tested but every time I wipe there's pinkish brown blood. The cramping isn't good either.

I understand what you are saying. I'm sorry if this one doesn't take. Are you just going to wait for your beta tomorrow?

Well, I got my official bfn from my RE just now. I just don't understand why this is so freaking hard. I feel like a failure, and on top of that I feel guilty because my mom helped pay for both the IVF & the FET so it's like I just threw her money down the drain. This just sucks. Maybe it's not meant to be for me to be a mom - I never expected it would be this hard.

Sorry to be such a downer, ladies. Best of luck to everyone getting ready to stim, transfer and those who are in the 2ww - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!

:hugs: I'm so sorry. Don't feel like a failure. I'm sure your mom wouldn't want that either. We can't control these things and it isn't your fault. Life is totally unfair sometimes and theres no way to explain it. Don't worry about being a downer because you aren't. This is a place for all of us no matter what happens. :hugs:

Linds, Almost, I have always looked much younger than my age ;) For some reason, it has never bothered me. I have always thought "well, when I'm 60, I'll be knocking off 10 years :D" ...
I am 37 and recently, I was estimated to be mid-late twenties! :)

I think it's good to keep you - inside and out :)

FX for tomorrow Linds :hugs:

I tell myself the same thing everytime someone comments on how young I look, that I will look so good when I am older :haha: Guess we win in the long run huh? lol

I hope this is the lucky twin thread, I would love to have one boy and one girl fraternal twins =)

:hugs:

And we are ALL meant to be moms-just look at how hard we are busting our booties! One way or another, we will all be mommies, I just know it!!!!

And notop-Chin up!!! and hugs to you too!

Hi Ladies....

Just checking in.. it's been awhile since i've been in here. Since my last visit.. I had a FET... resulted in a bfn! I am starting a fresh cycle soon in September. AF is expected to arrive beginning of next week... I will be on BCP for a few weeks.. then it's time for stimming!!!

I have mixed feelings about the next cycle.. i'm trying to be positive.. but.. it's just so difficult!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a BFP or who is PUPO... and sorry to all of you who have gotten a bfn :( I know that feeling a little too well :(

Keeping everyone in my thoughts! xoxo x

az: dont feel like a failure! I know how tough this can be and it really sucks but you will get there!! I am on try #3!! Your mom doesnt mind and knows its not your fault! You are meant to be a mom as we all are!! It will happen!! It will!! :) :hugs:

Annette: Hi! Glad to see you here again. Sept is sooo soon! There are several of us doing fresh round in september! GL!

Notoptimistic: Sorry about the bleeding and cramping :( you have 13 frosties right? Will you do a FET right away??

azlissie - So so sorry! We are all in this together.. Happy and celebrating for those getting a BFP and shoulders to lean on for the ones still struggling. I am confident we will all be MOMS!!

Lindsay - Everything crossed for you for tomorrow :)

michelle01 - How are you feeling hun?

almost - I stimmed for 11 days. Once it starts and you have appointments to determine the growth, ER and ET and here before you know it.

4everyoung - My beta is on Monday as well.. Fingers crossed for both of us :)

notoptimistic - Hang in there girl! Lots of hugs.

never - have fun tonight!

AnnetteCali - I am so sorry.

AFM, I am just feeling normal today after a long time. My beta is Monday and although I want to be hopeful, I have also prepared myself for a BFN :( .. Monday can't be here soon enough!!! I will try to pee on a stick on Sunday so I am slightly prepared when the nurses call me at work on Monday.

Hi Ladies....

Just checking in.. it's been awhile since i've been in here. Since my last visit.. I had a FET... resulted in a bfn! I am starting a fresh cycle soon in September. AF is expected to arrive beginning of next week... I will be on BCP for a few weeks.. then it's time for stimming!!!

I have mixed feelings about the next cycle.. i'm trying to be positive.. but.. it's just so difficult!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a BFP or who is PUPO... and sorry to all of you who have gotten a bfn :( I know that feeling a little too well :(

So sorry to hear about the bfn with your FET. :hugs: I'm glad that you will be starting again soon.

AFM, I am just feeling normal today after a long time. My beta is Monday and although I want to be hopeful, I have also prepared myself for a BFN :( .. Monday can't be here soon enough!!! I will try to pee on a stick on Sunday so I am slightly prepared when the nurses call me at work on Monday.

Fx for you on Sunday and Monday!

One - Thats good news! I know you would have liked your transfer sooner, but its good you have more embryos!
Thats sooo wonderful about your friend....please give her a big congrats from us fellow IVF TTCers! How great!...that makes me happy hearing about BFP's from people who truly deserve it! :happydance:

jchic - I hope they grow nicely over the weekend!!!

almosthere - (we are TTC #1) I always wanted 3 babies....but at this point I am happy with one. Hopefully this FET works, when its time for #2 we still have some frozen sperm left so we will have to do a fresh cycle. After all of this though...one might be enough....unless we get twins the second time around that would be great.
Yay for stims!! Be HAPPY you are young and look young!!!!

But ... I would give anything just to see that :bfp: and to have happy and healthy pregnancy, followed by a happy and healthy bouncing baby :) How many, gender ... that sort of thing just doesn't matter any more

You couldnt have said it any better!

Michelle - I hope its your BFP!

Lindsay - Your beta is tom?!?!?!??? OMG! That went fast! Best of luck to you!!! I will be thinking of you!!! :hugs::flower:
I got the same thing when it came to my age!! lol I wish I was 19 again!

Never - Sorry for the BFN! Go have a couple drinks...you deserve them! This was my first IVF....now going on to my FET cycle hoping our one :cold: survives the thaw.

MoBaby - :flower: I am routing for you!!!

notoptimistic - I hope the spotting is nothing! You dont know until you test!

azlissie - Im sorry about the BFN! I totally know how you feel! It is really hard but dont think you "threw away the money"....i know its a lot of money(i paid out of pocket myself)....you have to try not to think of it that way. Its sooo hard and there is not much to say to make it better. Lots of :hugs: to you!

AnnetteCali - Sorry you FET didnt work! Lots of luck with your fresh cycle!

wantbabysoon - Hope this is it for you!

This is the most active thread I have ever been on lol Love it!

Hi Ladies....

So sorry to hear about the bfn with your FET. :hugs: I'm glad that you will be starting again soon.

Fx for you on Sunday and Monday!

Thanks MrsC

Stinas I have to agree with you! This is a very fast moving thread. During the weekdays if you miss half the day you are behind 10 pages but the weekends seem to be a little slower. I'm not complaining! I love seeing all you girls on your way to your bfp. :winkwink:

Az- don't feel like a failure, girl!! You didn't DO anything. It just wasn't your time. It is so hard to remain positive but don't ever apologize for that. We are all here for the BFPs, BFNs and everything in between!!! Xoxo!

Stinas- I know!! Can you believe it?! It actually went really fast:). This thread is the best but I'm away from it for 2 hours and ended up 4 pages behind!!!

annette-sorry you had to see another bfn, I totally understand how hard it is to be positive-it is like, well we see so many darn bfns, how are we supposed to expect a bfp anytime soon? I really hope Sept cycle is your miracle month!!!

Thanks everyone. I'll let you know the test results tomorrow. Mobaby - thankfully I do have 13 frozen day 5 blasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back