IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ladies!! I hope everyone is doing well!

tiffttc~ I'm a little confused.. did you get your BFP? The rest of your post doesn't suggest that you did. I'm praying that you got your BFP and don't have to go down the IVF route.

AFM~ I had my initial IVF appointment today. My RE explained everything about ivf and went over my history. He's confused as to why I haven't gotten pregnant since all the tests look so perfect. He did a sonohystogram today to make sure the uterine cavity looks normal with no fibroids or polyps. He said my uterus looks beautiful. Tomorrow is my last BC pill and then on sunday I start stims. I asked a lot of questions and have a better idea of the whole process. I can't believe I start stimming so soon. I am super nervous to say the least. I really hope it works the 1st time around. Wish me luck ladies and of course you all will be in my prayers as well.

hiya ladies
sorry iv been mia
just not got alot to say atm xx

Hi Ladies,

I have been stalking all your posts and you are all an inspiration and give me hope and courage to keep going. Hope it is ok if I join you in this journey.

I have been on Metformin for the past few days now I am just awaiting AF to arrive as the next steps is to call my clinic and start my injections for my first cycle with IVF.

tiffttc~ I'm a little confused.. did you get your BFP? The rest of your post doesn't suggest that you did. I'm praying that you got your BFP and don't have to go down the IVF route.

AFM~ I had my initial IVF appointment today. My RE explained everything about ivf and went over my history. He's confused as to why I haven't gotten pregnant since all the tests look so perfect. He did a sonohystogram today to make sure the uterine cavity looks normal with no fibroids or polyps. He said my uterus looks beautiful. Tomorrow is my last BC pill and then on sunday I start stims. I asked a lot of questions and have a better idea of the whole process. I can't believe I start stimming so soon. I am super nervous to say the least. I really hope it works the 1st time around. Wish me luck ladies and of course you all will be in my prayers as well.

Hey Lulu, my IVF appointment was yesterday too! I start stims today. We will be on the same cycle!! :thumbup:Do you have your calendar yet? This is also my first and like you I am very nervous to start. I am doing the long lupron protocol. Have they given you your protocol?

Hi Ladies,

I have been stalking all your posts and you are all an inspiration and give me hope and courage to keep going. Hope it is ok if I join you in this journey.

I have been on Metformin for the past few days now I am just awaiting AF to arrive as the next steps is to call my clinic and start my injections for my first cycle with IVF.

Welcome DancingDiva... :hi:

The AF wait is soooo horrible. My wait was in the midst of buying a SUV. I was so stressed out. I received word that I was approved and started my period all at the same time... I think God was telling me to relax & quit tripping! LOL

Haj and Jchic - Hang in there girls I know it sucks having to wait another month but try to think of it as a month to get your body prepared for IVF. That is what I have done and it helps that I am trying to concentrate on that for the moment. Hey at least we will all be doing IVF around the same time :winkwink:

alscreetch - I found out the show will be airing on 4/26. It's on ABC and in NJ it airs ar 2pm. Not sure if it's the same time everywhere else.

Lulu and alscreetch - Good luck with starting stims! Yay you will be pupo before you know it :happydance:

Dancing - Welcome :flower:

Good morning ladies! Sorry for forgetting some of you just had appointments. :dohh: I've been super busy but I will do better at keeping up with you all. Not much to report for me but just wanted to come in a reply to those who have updates.

I'm glad your appointment went well. Yay for starting so soon!! :happydance: Good luck and I can't wait to here how everything goes for you.

hiya ladies
sorry iv been mia
just not got alot to say atm xx

Hi smile I hope you are doing well. During the waiting process there really isn't much to do. I hope you don't have to wait for very much longer.

Hi Ladies,

Welcome! :hi: The more support we get the better, although I'm sorry you have to go down the IVF route. I hope AF shows for you soon.

Hey Lulu, my IVF appointment was yesterday too! I start stims today. We will be on the same cycle!! :thumbup:Do you have your calendar yet? This is also my first and like you I am very nervous to start. I am doing the long lupron protocol. Have they given you your protocol?

Good luck on the stims tonight! I hope everything goes well for you. It must be so exciting to finally get started.

Haj and Jchic - Hang in there girls I know it sucks having to wait another month but try to think of it as a month to get your body prepared for IVF. That is what I have done and it helps that I am trying to concentrate on that for the moment. Hey at least we will all be doing IVF around the same time :winkwink:

alscreetch - I found out the show will be airing on 4/26. It's on ABC and in NJ it airs ar 2pm. Not sure if it's the same time everywhere else.

Lulu and alscreetch - Good luck with starting stims! Yay you will be pupo before you know it :happydance:

Dancing - Welcome :flower:

I can't wait to see the show. It's on ABC here as well I will just have to check what time it comes on. Thanks for letting us know. :flower:

I will update the front page when I get in from work tonight.

Good luck at the appointment today MJ. I hope all goes well and you and DH get some more answers. :hugs:

just got AF - I am about 12 or 13 DPO, so it makes sense....have a conf call with the doc today at 1:30PM, hoping for some answers and then hopefully they will do a lap, remove the endo and then IVF!

I have until end of June to wait! (that's when I will start stimms) waiting stinks!!!!

Lulu and Alscreetch, it looks like I won't be that far behind you. I'm excited to see how things progress for you both!

I started bcp on April 11th, will start Lupron on the 19th, and then likely start follistim and menopur on the 29th. Retrieval will probably be around May 10th. What meds will you be taking I'm always interested in the differences. Do you have estimated retrieval and transfer dates?

Hi everyone,

I'm going to try to be 'Mum' (or Mom) to try to get us out of all this misery and sadness about waiting... not knowing... we cry... we get upset... etc.

First of all, let's all think about how patient we have been so far - what we've been through already and what is all behind us now leading up to this very exciting time in all of our lives. We all have been TTC for a long time, and how patient we were.

Poor Haj and JChic have been upset lately, Smile feels like she has to wait ages but in actual fact, we've been though more upset and waiting than most and are built for withstanding a few more months of waiting. Instead, let's get excited about what's coming our way, BFPs left, right and centre, more babies than we can dream of!

We decided in January that we would do IVF in May and boy did it fly by - already it's April. Smile, you can manage another few months and when your time arrives, we will all still be here - hopefully maoning about pregnancy complaints!

Let's all be strong, this is outwith our control but we will face any little challenge life throws at us...

We are the ladies of MrsC's thread - strong and determined. Chins up - click on this link and let's all get excited!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY

This really cheered me up, hope it works on you guys too,

Ali xxxxxxx

:flower:

Ok, so just got off the phone with Dr. Morris - here is the deal - she ideally doesnt want to do a lap, BUT because I have some pain, she is going to do a laprascopy ASAP (4 weeks or so from today, should have it scheduled by Thurs she says). Then she wants to move me immediately into an IVF cycle right after that prior to the lab closing in June for 4 weeks for vacation (they dont start any new IVf cycles starting on 6/23 for 4 weeks).
She set up an appt for May 3rd at 3:30 because she wants to go over IVF in person and wants to explain what protocol I will be on then and show me slides on it and stuff. She says discussing it over the phone is really complicated and she likes to review everyones protocol in person.
Excited to finally get a timeline - so looks like IVF in June and Lap in May. GET ME STARTED!!!

Yippee Jchic! That's great news - get that 'currently feeling' status onto excited! That's my mission - we must all be excited, not blah! Not much more waiting for you now, time will fly by,

Ali xx :flower:

Ok, so just got off the phone with Dr. Morris - here is the deal - she ideally doesnt want to do a lap, BUT because I have some pain, she is going to do a laprascopy ASAP (4 weeks or so from today, should have it scheduled by Thurs she says). Then she wants to move me immediately into an IVF cycle right after that prior to the lab closing in June for 4 weeks for vacation (they dont start any new IVf cycles starting on 6/23 for 4 weeks).
She set up an appt for May 3rd at 3:30 because she wants to go over IVF in person and wants to explain what protocol I will be on then and show me slides on it and stuff. She says discussing it over the phone is really complicated and she likes to review everyones protocol in person.
Excited to finally get a timeline - so looks like IVF in June and Lap in May. GET ME STARTED!!!

Good luck!

Congrats to all the positive things happening to you ladies!!!
Jchic not that much more waiting.

As I'm writing this the tears are streaming down my face. The doctors office just called me back. They approved the IVF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm in complete shock right now. And today was the last day they can do it that I could start this cycle. So tomorrow I am going for my sono, my IVF class, and I am starting my Lupron. Does anyone know how long between lupron and retrieval? So ladies I will officially be doing my IVF in May!!!

Is anyone on the same cycle as me???

Hey Everybody!!

We just made the decision to do IVF sooner rather than later since I will be finishing my Master's degree over the next two years. I will start BCP in about 3 weeks and IVF the following month. I am very happy to finally have a plan!! Anybody have any thoughts on whether or not you will do pre-genetic testing on the embryos? Anybody have any financial tips they have heard about while researching IVF? I learned about IVFmeds.com and my clinic will allow patient's to order some of their meds through them to save money. :happydance:

Yeah for all the BFPs we are all going to get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back