IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on for
Tomorrow for our transfer!!! Just got call! Nurse didnt know how many made it, it wasnt in her notes but we will find out in am!!!

twinkle33 - welcome to the thread, and best of luck for your first cycle. You will find lots of lovely ladies on here at the same stage as you

Likklegemz - no way to make them grow faster, they need this time for the eggies inside to mature. They will grow between 1-2mm each day, how big are they now?

almostthere - 1 day is not much in the grand scheme of things, the good news is your still able to start stimming, try to stay positive :hugs:

MoBaby - yay for the last bcp, you'll be having those eggies retrieved before you know it

Lindsay18 - congrats on a doubling beta! Wow, your lucky getting a scan so early, my clinic would scan at 8 weeks at the earliest. Do you know what you will see in the scan? Is it too early for a heartbeat?

jchic - yay, good luck for you transfer tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how those embies are going

Great 2nd beta Lindsay! I wish my clinic did them! Wow your first ultrasound is so early, mine isn't for 3 more weeks!!

Great news for those ladies now PUPO or soon to be :)

Best of luck anyone still stimming or waiting to stim

Pink xx

So exciting about your ultrasound comming up I think u may have twinnies lindsay!

Thanks for. The positivity ladies I hope they gave me the right penn I got the pen at my fs office today and two syringes for. My trigger as my pregnyl was missing that too! Ugh...will be ordering rest of missing meds tomorrow and hopefully will have it by Tuesday!

DrSquid - LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pics!! They are super clear!!!

Ash - If they cancel this IUI does it mean you still need to do one more?

almosthere - AF came full blown for me today....started off a med flow, but then holy moly...TMI but Niagra falls lol So im guessing second AF should be first week or second week of Oct. Yay for FET
OMG YAY for stimming!!!! Cant wait to see your BFP! I agree...god bless technology today!

Teapot - Thank you! Im not sure if you said whats next for you?

Lindsay - I hope it survives the thaw...thats what im worried about. Im hoping its our miracle baby that just wanted to be the center of our universe, thats why it survived to freeze stage and thats why this cycle didnt work....its good to hope right? lol
Are you feeling any different? When is your next beta? Do you think its one or two?

MrsC - I really hope 5 weeks flies by and DH comes home safely! :flower: I have never been to Oregon. You should come visit NJ...there are a lot of us on here that can show you around! It would be good while DH is away!
I might have to try the acupuncture....I do get headaches too!

One - Good luck!!!! Dont be nervous! Anything you get is meant to be! More to love!

As for me....AF is here and she is letting me know she is here! I think its been years since it was this heavy. :dohh: Lucky me...figures....when I work a double AF is ALWAYS here...just my luck. Whatever...glad she is here and hopefully when she leaves she will visit sooner rather than later! Lets get this show on the road!

Thank you! I hope these 5 weeks fly by. I think it would be fun to go to NJ. I'm sure it is much different than Oregon.

I'm glad AF finally showed up for you but sorry she is being so mean. I hope the next month passes quickly for you as well so that you can get started.

Morning all - how is everyone!?

All I seem to be lately is unbelievably tired! IVF is not just emotionally draining I think but physically draining too! Now I know the menopur contains lactose I've been much stret with the sickness and dizziness!

Slightly worried what the scan tomorrow shows, petrified that they're not growing the way they should (it my womb lining is not thick enough) and its either going to be cancelled or result in a no! I know it's stupid to think like this but I can help it :(

How are the girls doing who are PUPO?

Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

OneOf - yay! :dance: Congrats on being PUPO! Will you test before the 4th?

Never - keeping everything crossed that this round works out perfectly for you :dust:

Stinas - I like your thinking about your frostie :thumbup: Stay positive!

Likkle - Try not to stress :hugs: I'm sure today's scan will go fine. Good luck!

Almost - how was your first stimm?!

MrsC - just out of interest, what kind of things has the dr asked you to try at home to help the ms? Hope some of them are working! :hugs:

She wants me to try stuff like sea bands. (checking list of things to do) Eat small meals, toast, drink liquids between meals, sour and salty foods, ginger ale and best of all a bland diet. :thumbup: Sounds like fun!

Hi ladies

New to this forum...

I am currently due to start stimming in the next few weeks (menopur) and this is our first IVF cycle.

Anyone else at a similar stage? I am taking BCP at present and will start Synarel this week...really anxious to get started!

Twinkle xx

Welcome :hi: I hope you found the front page useful. I'm sure there are some girls starting around the same time as you.

Hi ladies bad news, no stimming last night-i was missing my PEN!!! The on call nurse said stick with 10units of lupron again so I did that. CVS caremark did not give me my stimming pen or enough follistim-only one tube of 900-got very angrey and upset and balled last night-not just from the missing pen and delaying my cycle with everything by a day, but from hearing about dh's permanent infertility and about having to do ivf in general-it all just came out in tears last night. BUT today is a new wonderful day and I get to start stimming...finally!!!

Sorry to hear about the delay. I'm glad you were able to get the meds and everything you need for tonight!

almost: Yay for starting stimming tonight!! Pharmacies really stink when it comes to large orders of meds.... I have to go through mine with a fine tooth comb to make sure everything is there... I always go through it at the counter..I pull everything out and then check it and put it back in the bag! Last cycle I wrote down everything I needed, the amount, the dosage and everything on a card and handed it to the tech. Since I had refills the RE nurse didnt call in a new rx. Well, when I went to pick up the bag it didn't seem right and HALF of the meds were missing! I was like, okay I am missing several items. But if I would have gotten home and not realized it I would have been screwed :( Glad the nurse thinks it will be okay to start tonight. Good luck!!

H twinkle! Welcome!

Likkle: Dont worry! They will grow! Then when you do the trigger shot they grow to their final size :) They always seem to have the largest growth in the last few days. Good luck!

AFM: Last BCP tonight!! THANK GOD! I hate them :( And my ticker says only 15 days until EC!! OMG!!!

:happydance: yay for the last BCP! A little over 2 weeks to go!

Yay MoBaby! BCPs stink!

Nurse just called with my second beta:). She said it should have been at least 169 and mine is 210 so moving right along!!! First ultrasound is a week from today:)

:happydance: Great beta! The first ultrasound will be great. I'm a little surprised they want to do it so early but you should at least be able to see the sac for the baby ( or babies).

We are on for
Tomorrow for our transfer!!! Just got call! Nurse didnt know how many made it, it wasnt in her notes but we will find out in am!!!

Good luck tomorrow!

wantbabysoon and 4everyoung good luck testing tomorrow!!! (or today :winkwink: )

Hey TBB on Friday there was 10 in total ranging between 8 and 10 mm! Clinic wants a good proportion at 17mm

Jchic good luck for tomorrow!

We are on for

Yay, Jess!!! Can't wait to hear. Xoxo

Lindsay18 - congrats on a doubling beta! Wow, your lucky getting a scan so early, my clinic would scan at 8 weeks at the earliest. Do you know what you will see in the scan? Is it too early for a heartbeat?

Thanks!!! My clinic has really strict protocol with frequent monitoring. I'm excited:). Will probably be too early for heartbeat but I should see if it's 1 or 2!

Great 2nd beta Lindsay! I wish my clinic did them! Wow your first ultrasound is so early, mine isn't for 3 more weeks!!

Great news for those ladies now PUPO or soon to be :)

Best of luck anyone still stimming or waiting to stim

Pink xx

I know!! I'm really lucky with how often they have me come in!!!

Mrs. C-

Thanks!!! Yeah they're protocol is a lot of monitoring especially early on:) so excited to see!!!

We are on for

Yeah! That's great news! :happydance: Good luck tomorrow can't wait for an update.

Want- I feel you there!!! That's how I was. Best of luck tomorrow!! What time are you going in?!!

Pink- I forgot what you said- what was your beta Friday? And when is your next?

Want- good luck!!!! Cant wait for your update :)

One, michelle, angie, ttb, jen and all the girls- how are you?

Lindsay - I'm in the uk, the clinics here don't do beta tests. We just take a pregnancy test at the clinic. I did that on Friday. I hadn't POAS at home before so I was really nervous!

I just wait now for 3 weeks for my ultrasound

Xx

Mrs. B--Thanks for your luck wishing. I'm quite certain I'm out for this round, but I'll wait for the confirmation tomorrow. *Sigh.

Good luck tomorrow want and 4ever! FX'ed for you.

Jchic - I am doing OK, been feeling a little nasueated today. Other then that, I feel normal. I tested again today, the line was darker the thursday, so we will see what happens. I will test again Tuesday and see what it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back