IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want- I feel you there!!! That's how I was. Best of luck tomorrow!! What time are you going in?!!

Our lab is open 24 hours so I am planning to go there early in the morning (maybe around 5:30 am) and once the clinic opens they will call me. Usually they return calls before lunch. I am soooooooo nervous!!

want~ I understand. We will patiently wait for your results tomorrow!

4ever~ Fx! Try not to get down. There are so many people who have no symptoms and still come out with a bfp. I really hope this is it for you. I look forward to your results tomorrow as well.

Pink and Lindsay~ I can't wait to hear about your ultrasounds.

Want- I can not WAIT for your results tomorrow!!! I was a nervous wreck. Try to keep yourself busy and not look at the clock!!!

Stacy- I'm so sorry you're feeling down. I'm hoping that maybe tomorrow will surprise you. Xoxo:)

Mrs. C- thank you!!! I cAnt wait to see what's going on in there!

want~ I understand. We will patiently wait for your results tomorrow!

4ever~ Fx! Try not to get down. There are so many people who have no symptoms and still come out with a bfp. I really hope this is it for you. I look forward to your results tomorrow as well.

Pink and Lindsay~ I can't wait to hear about your ultrasounds.

Thanks--I'm spotting and crampy today, so I'm not very optimistic, but I shall remain ever hopeful :)

Good luck want and 4ever.

Michelle, OMG!! I didn't know you got a positive test! So exciting.

Jchic, good luck tomorrow!

I'm feeling good. I'm taking it one day at a time. Praying for that BFP.

Michelle- that's awesome!!! Are you still testing your booster out or is that gone already??

One- fingers crossed <3

Gl want!

And michelle-sounds promising, I still think your deffo preggo!

afm I FINALLY got going....stimmed tonight-wahoo! Only have enough follistim for 5 more nights, so I should be getting more in the mail in the next two days-we will order tomorrow afternoon! Do you ladies think starting a day late may decrease my chances with ivf??

Almost- I dont think it matters at all. They were originally going to put me on BCPs for 16 days but switched me to 7. There's definitely wiggle room before you start stimming. Excited for ya!!!

I hope you are right, and I am jealous about your short bcps-i was on them for almost the full pack, only had 2 hormonal left. And I learned last night I am on the lupron protocol or something like that lol. Can't wait for all ladies waiting for their first ultrasound...twins twins twins!!!

Haha!! I'll be happy either way:) just happy it was successful!!! Love how my mom says "I can't wait to see what makes you sick!". I'm like really?!! Lol!!!

oneof14 - congrats on being pupo with triplets :o are you going to test before your beta?

Likklegemz - good luck with your scan, hope it goes well

Lindsay18 - good luck from your second beta!

AFM - I'm on my 5th day of stimming, tonight I have to add orgalutran so I don't spontaneously ovulate, then tomorrow I start injecting hgh :) Scan is in a few days, can't wait to see when my retrieval will be, I'm guessing towards the end of this week.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow! I want to test before , but my DH asked me not to.

Hi Ladies thought that I would say hi :)... I just did a 5 day old embryo transfer two weeks ago and did bloods on Saturday but due to a stuff up I had to wait another 24 hours for results and got a BFN, That was my fourth transfer, my first two didnt work and I got preg with twins on my second but sadly I lost them when I was 18 weeks along... I am disappointed in this BFN but I will be trying again next month and hope to see my BFP

Good luck tomorrow want and 4ever! FX'ed for you.

Jchic - I am doing OK, been feeling a little nasueated today. Other then that, I feel normal. I tested again today, the line was darker the thursday, so we will see what happens. I will test again Tuesday and see what it shows.

How did I miss this! I'm sorry. :dohh: That is great news the test is getting darker. When did you have the 2nd booster? I think you had a 2nd right?

Gl want!

And michelle-sounds promising, I still think your deffo preggo!

afm I FINALLY got going....stimmed tonight-wahoo! Only have enough follistim for 5 more nights, so I should be getting more in the mail in the next two days-we will order tomorrow afternoon! Do you ladies think starting a day late may decrease my chances with ivf??

Yay for starting stims! I think you will be fine. I would worry if you had gotten started and then skipped a day because you didn't have the med. Thats what I thought happened when you posted earlier. I'm glad it was just a day delay. You will do great! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies thought that I would say hi :)... I just did a 5 day old embryo transfer two weeks ago and did bloods on Saturday but due to a stuff up I had to wait another 24 hours for results and got a BFN, That was my fourth transfer, my first two didnt work and I got preg with twins on my second but sadly I lost them when I was 18 weeks along... I am disappointed in this BFN but I will be trying again next month and hope to see my BFP

Welcome :hi: So sorry to hear about your loss. Also sorry about the bfn's. Fx your next cycle brings a sticky bfp! Have you been doing fresh cycles or doing FET's?

I just wanted to say it again. Jchic, want, 4ever and Likkle. You are all in my thoughts for tomorrow!

Likklegemz - Its just natural to feel that way......I think during stims we all feel that way. It truly is emotionally draining.

Lindsay - Im sorry your mom had a rough time after you....but I can see how you are her miracle baby! I hope my :cold: will be mine.
I can only imagine how your body is going to start changing...smells are always first they say. Why are your betas sooooo super early?!! Thats crazy! Mine were from 7-8:30.
Thats a great Beta!!!!! Maybe there are two in there!!!!! :happydance:

TTB - Thats sooo exciting!

twinkle33 - Welcome and good luck!!!

Almost - Im sorry. As they say, when it rains it pours! You just have to stay positive! They know how to substitute things...im sure they have been through everything, so they know what to do and how to replace it.

MoBaby - Yayyyy!!! I hated the BCP's too! Thats one reason why I have decided to wait until second af for the FET. I dont want to go on them again.

jchic - YAYYYY omg how excitingggg!!! Good luck!!

wantbabysoon - Good luck with your Beta tom!!!

4everyoung - Good luck tom!!

One - Trust me..its not worth testing before your beta. Its stressful!

TwoRdue - Im sorry for your losses! I wish you the best of luck next month!

I missed Michelle's :bfp:??? :happydance: Congratulations, so happy for you :)

TwoRdue - so sorry to hear about your difficulties and losses! A huge welcome :howdy: to you. You will find that the ladies here are wonderful and will give lots of support (and understanding) :hugs:

Twinkle - Welcome! I am on down-reg injections at the moment and should be starting stimms at the end of next so I'm not far ahead of you. Good luck!! :dust:

Almost - ugh! I can just imagine how panicked you must have felt when you realised the pen was missing! Poor thing :hugs: Delighted the problem is solved now!

MoBaby - We're nearly there!!! :dance: What are you moving onto after bcp?

Lindsay - Great second beta!! I can't believe you'll get to see whether it's one or two next week already! That's so soon!! So exciting!!! :D

Jchic - Good luck with your transfer today!! Can't wait to hear how many made it and what ye put back!

Likkle - That sounds like a good number! :thumbup: Grow follies grow!!

Want - Good luck with your test today! :dust:

4Ever - :hugs: Still keeping my fx'd for you! :dust:

Two - Welcome :hi: So so sorry to hear about your losses and the bfns :hugs: I hope that this cycle is a very lucky one for you :dust:

Want- good luck today! Can't wait to hear!!!

Michelle - huge congrats :)

Mrs C - thanks my ultrasound can't come soon enough! We had 2 great embryos put back so I'm so excited to see if they both took and we'll have twins or it's a singleton! I'd be thrilled with either so long as everything was on track!

AFM I've been getting some cramping but the RE told me that's perfectly normal and is things stretching and making room for my little one (or two)!!!

Pink xxx

Teeny weeny update from me :) Finally ovulated yesterday (was so happy to see my LH surge on Saturday and really really felt the ovulating yesterday, was quite sore). Had another ultrasound and bloodwork this morning (which confirmed ovulation) - my lining is 12 mm thick (which I believe is nice and thick?) ... and...
they are thawing the last three :cold: today. Some time later in the portal today (or tomorrow) I will see whether or not they have survived.

ET will be on Friday (if all make it, we are transferring all three) ...

:dust: to you all, lovely ladies :)

Likklegemz - sounds promising that you will have ER by the end of this week

wantbabysoon - good luck without beta tomorrow, I have my fx for you

jchic - I'm great thanks for asking!

4everyoung - good luck with your beta tomorrow, don't give up hope yet!

michelle01 - don't you wish there was an easier way to know if it was the trigger or a little baby growing away. When was the last time you had a booster shot?

almostthere - if there was an issue starting a day later I don't think your clinic would have let you. Yay for your first stimming injection, hope it didn't hurt too much.

oneof14 - my scan isn't for a few days yet, I wish it was tomorrow :)

Welcome TwoRdue - sorry your last transfer didn't work, you sound like you have had a really rough journey! Hope this next cycle brings you your sticky BFP

bubumaci - yay for ovulating, hope those 3 little ones survived!

AFM - day 7 of stims done, and 2 days until my first follie scan. Im feeling a bit nausous from my injections, but its not too bad. My first omnitrope (hgh) injection is done so that means we are getting closer to ER. 3 injections a night now, I'm running out of spots on my belly :/

Hey all

On phone at moment do haven't really been able to read all the posts so will do personals later

Had my scan today, looks like (ignoring the small ones which probably won't stand a chance) two on my left ovary at 15mm and 5 on the right between 11 - 14mm

Is this good response? My AMH levels were slightly under average so was a bit concerned that I've not produced enough (although I'm well aware you only need 1 to get pregnant)

Got another scan on Wednesday, looking like ec collection is Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g