IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likkle - don't know what day you are on, but that sounds like good, nice, steady and positive growth :hugs:

Hey bubumaci

I'm on day 11 (injection 12 is tonight)

Was on 2 amps on menopur but changed after 5 days to 5 amps

Hmm - I was on the antagonist protocol and only injected Gonal F (175) and triggered on day 10 - I am not familiar with all the other protocols, but that sounds like you are developing nicely and will have a couple more days stimming, I can imagine. I don't think you need to worry :)

Hi ladies! Had my transfer this AM. 2 beautiful 5BB embyos transferred. Lining at 12 and 1 frostie onboard!!!!

Yay Jess!!

AFM, I am at work after stopping at the lab this morning........ Now can't wait for the phone to ring! I am soooooooooo nervous but I have a good feeling about this!

Want- did they say when they would tell you?!! I want to know so bad!!! Lol

jchic - How awesome :) I am so happy for you!!

For everyone asking, I had my last booster of hcg on 8/23, which was 2,500 units. I tested both yesterday and this morning. Yesterday's test was definitely darker, so that makes me believe there was/is still hcg from the booster in my system. It's early for me to get too excited yet, but I will keep testing and see what happens.

Michelle- fingers crossed for you! Definitely keep us updated! Your test is Friday right?

Michelle- fingers crossed for you! Definitely keep us updated! Your test is Friday right?

Thanks; yes, it is Friday. They make me wait longer because of the booster, they want to make sure it is completely out of my system.

That's awesome though- it'll be here before you know it xoxo!!!

Congrats Jess! Lots of rest now!!!

Lindsay - when are you back to school? How you feeling?

Michelle - not long to wait :)

Xxx

Hello Ladies,
I just got word... I AM OFFICIALLY PREGNANT!!!
My beta came back at 57 ... do you think it's low?
Me and DH are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY Wantbaby!!! I don't think that is low. When is your next beta. It is not so much about the number as it is about it doubling! :yipee: :dance: :happydance:

Congrats!!! That sounds fine to me... And if it's doubling it's great! Haj was 69 and she had twins!!!!
Jess congrats on pupo w/2!!

Want- good luck today! Can't wait to hear!!!

Michelle - huge congrats :)

Mrs C - thanks my ultrasound can't come soon enough! We had 2 great embryos put back so I'm so excited to see if they both took and we'll have twins or it's a singleton! I'd be thrilled with either so long as everything was on track!

AFM I've been getting some cramping but the RE told me that's perfectly normal and is things stretching and making room for my little one (or two)!!!

Pink xxx

Cramping is totally normal. It might last another week or two but don't worry about it.

Teeny weeny update from me :) Finally ovulated yesterday (was so happy to see my LH surge on Saturday and really really felt the ovulating yesterday, was quite sore). Had another ultrasound and bloodwork this morning (which confirmed ovulation) - my lining is 12 mm thick (which I believe is nice and thick?) ... and...
they are thawing the last three :cold: today. Some time later in the portal today (or tomorrow) I will see whether or not they have survived.

ET will be on Friday (if all make it, we are transferring all three) ...

:dust: to you all, lovely ladies :)

Great news! Fx for your embies! Friday will be here in no time.

Hey all

On phone at moment do haven't really been able to read all the posts so will do personals later

Had my scan today, looks like (ignoring the small ones which probably won't stand a chance) two on my left ovary at 15mm and 5 on the right between 11 - 14mm

Is this good response? My AMH levels were slightly under average so was a bit concerned that I've not produced enough (although I'm well aware you only need 1 to get pregnant)

Got another scan on Wednesday, looking like ec collection is Friday

Sounds like everything is going good. They will grow some more by the time you have ER.

Hi ladies! Had my transfer this AM. 2 beautiful 5BB embyos transferred. Lining at 12 and 1 frostie onboard!!!!

Yay for being PUPO!! What is your OTD?

jchic - How awesome :) I am so happy for you!!

For everyone asking, I had my last booster of hcg on 8/23, which was 2,500 units. I tested both yesterday and this morning. Yesterday's test was definitely darker, so that makes me believe there was/is still hcg from the booster in my system. It's early for me to get too excited yet, but I will keep testing and see what happens.

I'm excited for you. Fx that the line stays!

Hello Ladies,
I just got word... I AM OFFICIALLY PREGNANT!!!
My beta came back at 57 ... do you think it's low?
Me and DH are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! :happydance: I can't wait to see what your beta is on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"