IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubu - that's great that you are nearly at FET again! Keep us posted on your frosties progress!

Likkle - sounds fine to me (but I'm not at that stage yet so don't too much about the measurements etc :shrug:) Are you excited for EC? Nearly here!

Jchic - yay, congrats! You are officially PUPO with twins! :dance:

Want - woohoo!!!! :wohoo: Congratulations!! We are really on a bfp roll here now!!!! Kep them coming ladies!! :yipee:

Michelle - it's all sounding very promising!! Hope that line just keeps getting darker! :dust:

Want- yay!!!!! So excited for you!!!! No that's not low. My clinic says anything over 40 is great!

Congrats Jess! Lots of rest now!!!

Lindsay - when are you back to school? How you feeling?

Michelle - not long to wait :)

Xxx

I go back a week from tomorrow blegh lol!!! I'm feeling good. Nothing really aside from a few hot flashes and a great sense of smell. What about you?!

Likklegemz - 7 follies is good. Being your first cycle it is hard to tell what med doses you need. If you ever needed another cycle (hopefully not) the they would have a better idea of what dose is needed and you might get more.

jchic - congrats on being pupo with twins and having another on ice, a great result

michelle01 - how nerve wracking for you, can't wait to hear how your next test goes

wantbabysoon - huge congrats to you! :happydance:

TTB - It is VERY nerve wracking! I look online and read that 1,000 units leaves your system daily, then some sites say for 2,500 wait 7 days?! So all I can do right now is keep testing and if it is still positive on Thursday, then I can believe it is a true positive. I may even take a digital Thursday and Friday since they are not as sensitive.

TwoRdue: I am so sorry to hear about your losses. :hugs: You have been through so much more then any one person should have to go through. I'm praying that you finally get the BFP that you deserve. This is a great thread with many lovely supportive ladies. Welcome :hi:

Bubu: :happydance: So happy to hear you are on your way again. FX that all three survive the thaw and you are PUPO x3 on Friday!!!

TTB: oooh three injections a day must suck. Not much longer for you. Hope you have a great scan.

Likklegemz: Sounds like your are right on schedule, trigger will be soon. Good Luck at your scan Wednesday.

Jess: :wohoo: Congrats on being PUPO!! :baby::baby: That's great that you got two plus one on ice. So happy for you!!

Michelle: Good Luck with your testing I hope that line stays and gets darker.

Wantbaby: :yipee::wohoo: Conrats!!!!!!!!

Hi All--

Checking in--haven't heard from the doctor yet, but I'm quite certain I'm out this month--had heavier spotting today--the witch is here. *sigh.

No frosties, lots of traveling in Sept and early Oct, so probably won't start again for a bit, unfortunately. Such a bummer :(

Hi All--

Checking in--haven't heard from the doctor yet, but I'm quite certain I'm out this month--had heavier spotting today--the witch is here. *sigh.

No frosties, lots of traveling in Sept and early Oct, so probably won't start again for a bit, unfortunately. Such a bummer :(

:hugs: I'm still holding on to hope for you.

Stacy- I'm so sorry. I'm still hoping for amazing news for you. Enjoy your time off, however and if need be, you'll be ready to go come November!!! Big hugs xoxo

Want- soooooooo very very very happy for you sweetie! You deserve this!!!!!

One- how are you?

Michelle- yayyyyyy!!!!! This is it!
TTB- how are you?

Jenn- hows the MS?

:flower: hi ladies, sorry I've been gone for a while. Been busy with kiddos and getting them ready for back to school. While I was out i had a saline sono, they found a cyst and the FS said she will be keeping an eye on it. Start Lupron injections tomorrow. Last BCP on 9/3/12. Start stimms of Menopur and Follistim on 9/8/12. So nervous.....
Enough about me,
Lindsay, Pink, and Want Congrats
Jchic and One congrats on being PUPO
Mobaby yay for no more BCP
Almost and TTB how's stimming
Michelle GL testing on Friday
Likkle GL on scan
Twinkle welcome!
Angie yay for starting again
Stacy and Twordue so sorry
Bubu yay for Friday transfer
GettingBrody right behind ya
Stinas how are you?
MrsC, Jenn, Dr Squid how are the babies?
Sorry if i missed anyone, trying to keep up Is hard.

Wantababy OMGOSH :) YAY!! I just saw this I've been busy since this darn hurricanes coming :) CONGRATULATIONS DARLING I DONT THINK THATS LOW AT ALL!

Wantbaby, congrats thats great news!!

Michelle, the tests do sound promising, I'm 2 days out and want to test, lol.

Jess, congrats on being pupo! You got some nice looking embies.

I'm home from work today and I probably should have gone in, I'm feeling a little down, idk why. I'm eating my pineapple core and walnuts. I'm just so scared!

One- don't feel down!!! Everything will be fine! I completely forgot about the pineapple core and walnuts until it was too late to eat it lol. Fingers crossed for you- we are all pulling for your BFP:)

One - It is hard not wanting to test! Honestly now as I get closer to my beta I am more scared then ever. At lunch I went and bought two digi's so I can use those Wednesday and then again Friday morning. They are not as sensitive and by Wednesday I believe the booster should be gone completey. And even if it shows a positive on the beta, well after having a positive on my first cycle and it not ending well, I will still be nervous until they see something on the scan! Are you having any symptoms?

Thanks for all the wonderful wishes ladies! I am excited and nervous at the same time.

Michelle, Jchic, one - you girls are next in line for your BFPs. :)

Hi ladies, Thanks for all your kind works, my last transfer was a FET as was the one that a feel preg with my twins (natural cycle) but due to the miscarriage this one was a manufactured round but I hated the side affects that I got from the drugs so I am going to try and op for a natural ET for my next one as all my manufactured rounds all ended in a BFN and the one natural round I did got me a BFP.... and congrats on your BFP wantbabysoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"