IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bubumaci - I hope all your :cold: make it!!! FX!!!

TTB - Yay!!!

jchic - Thats great news!!! Congrats on being PUPO!!!

wantbabysoon - CONGRATSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!! :happydance:

4everyoung - :hugs:

hiccups - Hii!!! Yay for getting started soon!! I am good...finishing up AF, then I wait until next AF to get ready for my FET. Excited but happy to have a little break.

One- I didn't have any syptoms either!!! Don't be upset because of that!

One - I totally agree with Lindsday with not getting upset with no symptoms. I only had cramping for a couple days after ET, with some bloating and now, I only get bloated after I eat, other then that I have no symptoms either!!

On my last transfer I started to test from 9dpo as I got a BFP on my last ET at 11dpo but this one drove me crazy, I got one BFP and then three BFN and I started getting what I though were preg symptoms but blood test came back with a BFN and turns out that the pessaries were making me feel extremely sick

jchic - Thank you! I really hope so! I really want it to work out, but mostly for DH....he feels its all his fault, so if it works out it will be sooooo nice to see him happy and less stressed. Besides the fact that I will be beyond excited, it will be sooo calming to see him happy and excited and finally have everything worked out. You know what I mean? I just feel sooo guilty seeing him feel like this. It breaks my heart. Lots of times I just wish it was me, not him....I feel like it would be "easier". As stupid as that may sound.

One - Everyone is different and everyone reacts to the meds differently, so having no symptoms does not mean your not preg. In this process we really cant rely on symptoms because we are on sooo many meds we really cant tell whats natural and whats not. Your not out until your beta says so!

I had symptoms from 11dpo with my twins but yet my sister had none what so ever that lasted her hole pregnancy

Stacy: Sorry to hear this cycle didn't work for you. :hugs: I think a couple of months break will be good for you. My clinic makes you wait three AF's between cycles so that all meds are out of your system before you start again. Fx that in November you will be well on your way to your BFP.

Jchic: I feel better but still not hungry. I am still so tired as well. I'm looking forward to getting through this phase. It's hard to enjoy pregnancy when feeling like this. Here's hoping you join the MS club soon.

Hiccups: I'm super excited to see what is in there at my us next week. Hoping to hear a strong heartbeat or two.

Stinas- I know what you mean. Hang in there, its going to happen!

One- dont get discouraged with no symptoms. Everyone is different and if youre prego its very early on so symptoms most likely wont start until later. Im excited for you!!!!!!!

bubumaci - I hope all your :cold: make it!!! FX!!!

TTB - Yay!!!

jchic - Thats great news!!! Congrats on being PUPO!!!

wantbabysoon - CONGRATSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!! :happydance:

4everyoung - :hugs:

hiccups - Hii!!! Yay for getting started soon!! I am good...finishing up AF, then I wait until next AF to get ready for my FET. Excited but happy to have a little break.

:flower:can't wait to hear your funny comments about your FET cycle

WOOHOO WANT!!! Congrats!!!!!

AFM big question and sorry to not comment on others-I am exhausted from staff day, had to work at 7:30 am...icky! Anways, my question is about lupron-I am worried that because I took an extra 5 units (since I had to delay stimming by one night) that I may be short 5 units of the lupron....should I order more lupron or did you ladies only have one thing of it and have extra???

I am also still waiting for my follistim to get ordered-so frustrated!!! I called my fs leaving a voicemail as usual which I can't stand...why can't I ever get a hold of the nurses?! Anyways, the nurse called back and left a voice mail saying to call cvs caremark because I had refills but then cvs caremark said oh we only have 600miu instead of 900 like you doctor ordered so we can't order until tomorrow after speaking with your dr...UGH!! "and you won't get it until wednesday"....! This is just stress I don't need you know? Of course you all know, sorry about the rant.....can't wait to see more bfps...your next michelle yay!!! Sorry if I missed anyone else who is testing soon??

no dont order more. you will have plenty left in the bottle :)

really?? okay I am new to this and feel so lost/frustrated not being able to talk with a nurse without having to call and leave a voice mail first-b.c from hear on our with my new job when the nurse calls I can't answer-I will be at work!! =( but glad to hear you had extra lupron-do dr's stop the lupron meds at some point during stimming or is it taken the whole time with stimming??? thanks for the help!

Hello Ladies,
I just got word... I AM OFFICIALLY PREGNANT!!!
My beta came back at 57 ... do you think it's low?
Me and DH are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahooo! CONGRATULATIONS Want! That's great news! :0) I know nothing about the #s, but you're pregnant! Yippee!!:happydance:

AFM: (I posted this on another page--sorry if it's redundant!) Here's the message the nurse left today--I'll call tomorrow for clarification, but thought maybe someone else could shed some light

Doing a No OCP estrogex cycle--monitor for surge-start estrace 2mg am/pm 7 days after surge until day 1 of period, after period starts, add ganerelix (or subter?) on day 8, 9, 10 in the AM and continue with estrace until get period. Call day 1 get estrace, suppression day 2, start medication Going in on 9/5 for bloodwork only (no ultrasound).

Anyone familiar with this protocol?

Has anyone herd that pineapple core and rind, walnuts and yams are ment to be good in the TWW as it is meant to help with implantation?? I always do acupuncture, relaxation and I eat to my blood type but I think I will add those to my list of food to eat

Two- pineapple core has enzymes that are beneficial to implantation. Walnuts too!

:flower: hi ladies, sorry I've been gone for a while. Been busy with kiddos and getting them ready for back to school. While I was out i had a saline sono, they found a cyst and the FS said she will be keeping an eye on it. Start Lupron injections tomorrow. Last BCP on 9/3/12. Start stimms of Menopur and Follistim on 9/8/12. So nervous.....
Enough about me,
Lindsay, Pink, and Want Congrats
Jchic and One congrats on being PUPO
Mobaby yay for no more BCP
Almost and TTB how's stimming
Michelle GL testing on Friday
Likkle GL on scan
Twinkle welcome!
Angie yay for starting again
Stacy and Twordue so sorry
Bubu yay for Friday transfer
GettingBrody right behind ya
Stinas how are you?
MrsC, Jenn, Dr Squid how are the babies?
Sorry if i missed anyone, trying to keep up Is hard.

Yay for getting started tomorrow!

Wantbaby, congrats thats great news!!

Michelle, the tests do sound promising, I'm 2 days out and want to test, lol.

Jess, congrats on being pupo! You got some nice looking embies.

I'm home from work today and I probably should have gone in, I'm feeling a little down, idk why. I'm eating my pineapple core and walnuts. I'm just so scared!

The process is very hard but try to stay positive. I believe this is going to be it for you!

WOOHOO WANT!!! Congrats!!!!!

AFM big question and sorry to not comment on others-I am exhausted from staff day, had to work at 7:30 am...icky! Anways, my question is about lupron-I am worried that because I took an extra 5 units (since I had to delay stimming by one night) that I may be short 5 units of the lupron....should I order more lupron or did you ladies only have one thing of it and have extra???

I am also still waiting for my follistim to get ordered-so frustrated!!! I called my fs leaving a voicemail as usual which I can't stand...why can't I ever get a hold of the nurses?! Anyways, the nurse called back and left a voice mail saying to call cvs caremark because I had refills but then cvs caremark said oh we only have 600miu instead of 900 like you doctor ordered so we can't order until tomorrow after speaking with your dr...UGH!! "and you won't get it until wednesday"....! This is just stress I don't need you know? Of course you all know, sorry about the rant.....can't wait to see more bfps...your next michelle yay!!! Sorry if I missed anyone else who is testing soon??

I know nothing about the meds but I'm sure the other will do great at helping out. I just wanted to say that I hope everything works out and the rest of the meds get to you soon.

AFM: (I posted this on another page--sorry if it's redundant!) Here's the message the nurse left today--I'll call tomorrow for clarification, but thought maybe someone else could shed some light

Doing a No OCP estrogex cycle--monitor for surge-start estrace 2mg am/pm 7 days after surge until day 1 of period, after period starts, add ganerelix (or subter?) on day 8, 9, 10 in the AM and continue with estrace until get period. Call day 1 get estrace, suppression day 2, start medication Going in on 9/5 for bloodwork only (no ultrasound).

Anyone familiar with this protocol?

I'm glad they are changing this for you a little bit. I don't know much about the protocols but I'm sure someone can shed some light for you. So are you starting a new cycle right away?

thanks mrsc! & it looks like in my tww I will be eating brownies with walnuts & lots of pineapple!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"