IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrsc I'm doing ok very anxious and scared, I feel like with the most recent BnB BFP's my chances are low. Might test tomorrow since Monday was my originally scheduled OTD. Thank you!

How are you feeling.

Just because there are other bfp's doesn't make your chances lower. I think it should bring hope. :hugs: I'm excited for you to test. I know you are scared and anxious but I have a feeling this is going to work for you.

I'm doing good. Just taking it easy and going to try to have a relaxing weekend. Still feeling sick something but nothing major.

One- please dont think that other bfps mean lower chances. I think you have a great chance!!!!! I wouldnt have even tested but I was sure, so sure I was out. I have everything crossed for you!

Never- like Mrs C said, hold onto hope. Are there any other clinics you can go to for a consult?

Ash - hang in there girl!

Mo, bubu, ttb, littkle and all the ladies- how are you???

Jkhjk- Do you mean an endo biopsy? I havent heard of a scratch before.

Never- I'm so sorry. They should have given you their success rates in the beginning. I really hope you have another option!

One- don't feel like that! Whether there are BFP's or BFN's, it doesn't affect your result. At least you know that the process works from the BFP's on here! I have the highest hope for you!!!

Jess- I'm so freaking excited! Eeeeeek!!!

Everyone else- I was off of here for a couple of hours and read everyone's posts. So hard to write to each and every one of you, but I am thinking of you and supporting you in each and every step of your process!

AFM- I have my third beta tomorrow and my first ultrasound:) I'm so excited to see if it's 1 or 2!!!

hi! doing well, started gonal f ladt night. i hate the stupid prefilled pen. im always afraid i did it wrong or something. i go monday for e2 check after 3 days of stims. then add menopur. i wont know my dose until then and im sure my gonal will be adjusted also. now im on 300. i will prob do 150 menopur. im so excited for you j! one dont think youre out! fx for you!

Jess wooohooo yey :)

Lindsay - Thanks. It was pretty sore and I've been a little crampy on and off today but like you say I've read online it's quite normal up until about 6 weeks. Some women get it even more than that! I hope it doesn't keep happening though because it's scary!

MrsC - thanks.

Two weeks until the ultrasound! It's gonna be a long wait!!!

Pink xxx

Pink- dont get nervous!!! I am crampy now consistently too!

Ash, I can totally understand your reasons for wanting to go ahead with the IUI. As long as you know the risks, and are willing to reduce if need be, I say go for it. I tend to agree with you, that if the IUIs haven't worked by this point, I think there is likely another underlying issue that problem needs to be addressed with IVF..

Never, with regard to the SART stats, the overall stats represent the success rates of every fertility clinic in the US, all averaged together. And there is TREMENDOUS variability among clinics. Some clinics will report a 0% success rate for your bracket, while others will be MUCH higher. For example - at CCRM, one of the BEST in the country, the live birth rate is 48.7% for 41-42 year olds. https://www.colocrm.com/AboutCCRM/SuccessRates/2010IVFStatistics.aspx
This is with using their own eggs, and CCS testing... If this is something you and DH really want to make happen, I would consider traveling to one of the top clinics. And CO is probably the closest to you... and they have some of the best stats around. Anecdotally, a 41 year old at my clinic just got her BFP last week. It does happen.

Jk- I have heard of an Endo biopsy. I found this link to describe it a little better lol:
https://www.m.webmd.com/women/endometrial-biopsy

Daisy: Thank you so much for taking the time to research that information for me. It really means a lot to me. I actually checked out the stats nationwide as well as for the two individual clinics here in Tucson. Its pretty grim across the board for someone my age, but dang it, NOT impossible. :thumbup: My husband was checking out a clinic in Las Vegas. It's only 8 hours from here and the flights are super cheap. Like I said I'm going to follow through with this cycle and see how things go.

Thank you ALL so much for the continued support and for the kick in the pants when I get down and discouraged. :hugs:

I am NOT giving up :happydance:

Love you all!
~Angie

Never- I just smiled so big when I read that and really wanted to high- five you!!! You go, girl!!! I'm so glad you're not counting yourself out. I watched 20/20 last night and there was a woman who was 60 that did IVF and had twins. I mean, come on!!! You're not old enough, by any means, to count yourself out. just do your research and do what's best for YOU! Xoxo

i think the thing im talking about isnt quite as bad as a biopsy, they dnt send anything away to be tested they just scrape a few layers away xx

OMG!!!! Here it is! MY BFP!!! I can't believe it! I wasn't going to test until my beta on Tuesday but I woke up this AM and felt like I was OUT! Like AF was coming so I wanted to be prepared and there it is! Only after holding my pee for 1 hour! This is a legit line right? SO EXCITED and nervous!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Congrats Jess!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! :yipee::wohoo: hope you have a healthy and happy nine months.

Got the call from RMA. Trigger tonight around 10 IUI Monday morning and hope for the best.

I glad ash they didn't cancel the cycle! Fx for your bfp this last Iui!!

Angie I'm so glad you are not letting a bunch of numbers get you down!! I bet you get your bfp and smack those numbers in their face!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"