IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks girls!

I'm feeling pretty good about it since I have so many follicles but I know it's not a sure thing so I'm trying to just stay neutral. If anything at least this is my last IUI and I can try something with a much higher success rate!

Mo... I hated it too. The vials are easier

Oneof- I felt the same way. Everytime someone got pregnant I felt like it decreased my chance. Can't help the way you feel. I def didn't find anyone else's success made me hopeful... Luckily regardless of how you feel about your chances, it has no actual real effect on your chances (ie being neg or pos doesn't change whether you get preggo). Fingers remain crossed for you

Jchic- yay congrats. Nice dark line

Never- I know I'm only 39 but I used my own eggs. Clinics don't have to report rates for those over 40 so they are skewed

Ash- id go for it. Talk to chiles

Jchic - omg!!! :dance: So thrilled for you! Wasn't expecting any bfps this evening - thought we were going to have to wait til Tues for the good news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :wohoo:

One - you're next!!! :dust:

Ash - looks like you've really thought this out - I'm delighted you got the go ahead!! :thumbup:

Never - so so sorry you've been down but very glad to see you've got your fighting spirit back!!! Don't give up!

TTB & Lickle - hope you're both recovering well from EC! You'll both be PUPO so soon!

Afm, iced for a good while this evening before injecting the dreaded menopur and it definitely helped :thumbup: Have been absolutely exhausted today and yesterday :sleep: Not sure if it's the meds, going back to work or a combination of both :shrug: Anyone else find themselves feeling very tired while stimming?

Happy Saturday everyone!! :D

yay ash!

gettingbroody-I have the same problem-started work and feel exhausted so could be a mix of both! I am also super crampy and bloated today-tonight will be 7th shot...think the meds are constipating me a bit which could explain that symptom...

TTB - Thats great news!!

TwoRdue - Good luck!

azlissie - I hope everything works out! :flower:

Likklegemz - 4 is great!!

jchic - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAYYYY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If thats just holding your pee for an hour I bet its twins!!!!!! Its super dark! yayyyy! :happydance:

Never - Im sorry it was no good news. I guess you never know if it will work or not. I hope this cycle works out for you! I am routing for you! Try to stay positive regardless of what the stats say. I am 28 and it didnt work, so you just never know. :hugs:

Ash - I think you should go with your gut. If it works, it works. You have been on this ride for a while now, so your pretty much a pro at this point lol

One - Dont think that way! Stay positive!

Lindsay - I am super excited to hear about it!!!!!!

MoBaby - Yay for starting!!!!! I hope the third time is a charm for you!

GettingBroody - That was the only side effect I got. I was super tired and would go to bed before DH, which is super odd.

Hope all is well with everyone!!!
As for me...just hanging around. I am planning on calling to schedule a consult with my FS to see what steps we will take for my FET. I know they called in meds already for me, I need to call them too to see whats going on with that. Other than that fun stuff, work is busy and I am soooo not in the mood to do anything lol

Broody- I was on summer break and I was EXHAUSTED while stimming. It got much better toward the end of the shots but then the bad bloating started so really couldn't win lol!!!

Stinas- so excited you are getting started soon:)

Anxious about tomorrow. I am the only one that thinks its 1 lol. My fam and DH think it's 2. I've definitely weighed the pros and cons and would be totally thrilled either way!!! (not that I have a say in the matter lol!!) you ladies will be the FIRST to know;)

Lindsay - why do you think it's only 1? I kinda hope it's two ... not to overwhelm you but only because I would love twins! :haha:

Never :hugs: I am so sorry that you have been feeling down - but - huge hugs to you for not letting your spirit stay down for long :hugs:

Lindsay, I can't wait for your results tomorrow :)

Not really much to report - in the wait... Was funny, last night when going to bed, I said "we're coming" and this morning, my DH said "good morning, the four of you" :D
Probably only imagining things, but at times during the day, I thought I felt something going on in my uterus ... but then figured, I can't be feeling anything...

:dust::dust::dust: to everybody :)

Well I tested today, at about 11:00 am with a digi and it was a BFN. I'm not testing again until my beta, but I'm extremely devastated. I am 7dp5dt. My DH is so mad at me for testing against his wishes and I just couldn't hide my sadness and fear and had to tell him. We are going to dinner tonight and I so want to have a drink, but of course I'm not. But really can't keep my sadness at bay. Ugh I'm so mad at myself for testing, but the not knowing was killing me.

Life is just so unfair sometimes and I can't help but think I'm I ever going to be a Mom?? I told my DH a week ago, if this doesn't work, I will get my ody back where it used to be, pre-wedding and well try again in November, which whe I will turn 38. I can't help but think I'm running of out time. It so f'in hard to think positive when all I keep getting is negatives (literally)

I'm sorry I'm such a Debbie downer today ladies and I wish your all get your BFP! I'm going to lay low for a while and wait for this depressed feeling to pass. Please pray for me as I'm not taking this too well.

Bubu! Feeling things in the uterus is good! I feel crampy ALL day long for days after ET and still now!

bubumaci - lol thats cute!!

Ash - I hope this is it for you!

Lindsay - Me too! Hopefully AF comes soon!

one-I hope it is just a false negative!

and lindsay-glad to hear I am not the only one feeling super bloated from stims-I feel like something is wrong in there! I am so crampy/bloated....must be from the stims...I wonder if this means my follies are getting bigger and ready to trigger tomorrow night! LOL that would be so early though-tomorrow would be night 8 of stims!

One - Digis are less sensitive! Your not out! But I know how you feel! I wouldnt test again either.....its just too stressful. I didnt tell DH I tested until the day of my beta so I can pre warn him of our results. Its such a hard time.......but your not out yet, so dont get all sappy on us now! lol Dont lose hope!

One - that is really very early for digi - they usually say not to use a digi until the day that your period is due / afterwards. They are just too insensitive :hugs: I am sorry that it ruined your day Sweetie!

JChic - question is, am I really feeling something, or am I imagining it? :) It wasn't really cramp .. more like ... a light pressure in one or two specific spots. Bit weird and difficult to describe :/

Got the call from RMA. Trigger tonight around 10 IUI Monday morning and hope for the best.

I'm glad you got the go ahead. I hope this works for you!

Hope all is well with everyone!!!
As for me...just hanging around. I am planning on calling to schedule a consult with my FS to see what steps we will take for my FET. I know they called in meds already for me, I need to call them too to see whats going on with that. Other than that fun stuff, work is busy and I am soooo not in the mood to do anything lol

I hope they can get you in soon so that you know whats going on. FET is going to be it for you. :winkwink:

Broody- I was on summer break and I was EXHAUSTED while stimming. It got much better toward the end of the shots but then the bad bloating started so really couldn't win lol!!!

Stinas- so excited you are getting started soon:)

Anxious about tomorrow. I am the only one that thinks its 1 lol. My fam and DH think it's 2. I've definitely weighed the pros and cons and would be totally thrilled either way!!! (not that I have a say in the matter lol!!) you ladies will be the FIRST to know;)

I'm going to be the outsider with you here and say I think you have one. :blush: I can't wait to hear the official results.

Well I tested today, at about 11:00 am with a digi and it was a BFN. I'm not testing again until my beta, but I'm extremely devastated. I am 7dp5dt. My DH is so mad at me for testing against his wishes and I just couldn't hide my sadness and fear and had to tell him. We are going to dinner tonight and I so want to have a drink, but of course I'm not. But really can't keep my sadness at bay. Ugh I'm so mad at myself for testing, but the not knowing was killing me.

Life is just so unfair sometimes and I can't help but think I'm I ever going to be a Mom?? I told my DH a week ago, if this doesn't work, I will get my ody back where it used to be, pre-wedding and well try again in November, which whe I will turn 38. I can't help but think I'm running of out time. It so f'in hard to think positive when all I keep getting is negatives (literally)

I'm sorry I'm such a Debbie downer today ladies and I wish your all get your BFP! I'm going to lay low for a while and wait for this depressed feeling to pass. Please pray for me as I'm not taking this too well.

:hugs: I hope that there is just not enough HCG in your system yet. I don't blame you for being sad. Please don't give up though. Is there a reason you tested with a digital rather than a FRER or something with lines? I hope that you don't get to get your pre wedding body back for a long while. :winkwink:

Mrsc, I tested with a digi because it was the only ones I had. I dont feel confident. I would truly be shocked it my beta is postive. I welcome it!

Jess, Ash, and almost- lol!!! Maybe it is 2?? Lol. Idk why I think it's 1. I guess it's just a weird feeling. We will see though!!

Almost- 8 days isn't too early. And yes that is DEFINITELY why you are bloated. The follicles are enlarged etc so your body is bloating.

One- WAY too early to do the digital. the DAY AFTER my positive beta i wantes to so a home test for a souvinir and even my nurse recommended that I do not use a digital. You are not out!!! Chin up and hopefully Tuesday will be exactly what you need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"