IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One: I am so sorry this cycle didn't work out :hugs: I hope you enjoy your family time and that we see you back here soon.

Broody, Praying, Almost & Mobaby: I hope you all trigger soon. PUPO by weekend!

Jess: Great beta, super excited to hear your next result. It's great that you don't have to wait too long for your scan. Can't wait to hear if it is two.

Likkle: Good Luck with your ET, don't worry it is easy. I went right back to work and continued to work every day after. I thought they needed a full bladder to do a transfer? They told you not to drink?

Prayin - will you be triggering tomor then or do you need to go in gain for more b/w?

Hi

Dr. Morris said I should be good to go with triggering tomorrow, but they would still like to see me in the morning for more b/w and an u/s. I will tell you this though today's injections really bothered me. They hurt! I think I hit the same spot which was still soar....I'm just praying that today is it!

Prayin- yay! That's so awesome:) fingers crossed for you!!

One: I am so sorry this cycle didn't work out :hugs: I hope you enjoy your family time and that we see you back here soon.

Broody, Praying, Almost & Mobaby: I hope you all trigger soon. PUPO by weekend!

Jess: Great beta, super excited to hear your next result. It's great that you don't have to wait too long for your scan. Can't wait to hear if it is two.

Likkle: Good Luck with your ET, don't worry it is easy. I went right back to work and continued to work every day after. I thought they needed a full bladder to do a transfer? They told you not to drink?

Hey Hun

I'm being sedated so can't eat or drink! Luckily my wombs inverted so they don't need me to drink water!!!

That's interesting about having a full bladder ... they always get us to go to the loo if we need to before transfer :)

That's interesting about having a full bladder ... they always get us to go to the loo if we need to before transfer :)

Hey hun

According to the nurse at my clinic they said tha it depends on th position of your womb I'd you need fluids or not

One-So sorry *hugs*

OMGSH I trigger....TONIGHT!!! EEEEK.....ER is Thursday....have to email my boss and tell her I am doing IVF and will need this Thursday and a day off next week as well....I hate having to take two fulls days off in my 2nd and 3rd week of work...but has to be done!!!

One-So sorry *hugs*

OMGSH I trigger....TONIGHT!!! EEEEK.....ER is Thursday....have to email my boss and tell her I am doing IVF and will need this Thursday and a day off next week as well....I hate having to take two fulls days off in my 2nd and 3rd week of work...but has to be done!!!

So excited!!! I'm sure your boss will understand if you explain it:). Yay!!

Thanks!!! She is amazing I am sure she will be great about it-just nerve wracking with it being my first weeks of school and being new!!!

Almost- good luck!!!!

Jenn- how are you??

One- Im so sorry :( take your time and I think testing might be a good idea as to rule out anything!

Well I'm all nervous for tomorrows embryo transfer! I'm so pleased they've made it to blast!!!

What should I expect once my embie has been transferred? I'm aurally being sedated for the procedure due to complications I've had in the past to be on the safe side! Any information would be great!

Good luck tomorrow!

Hi Ladies,

Just got off the phone with Dr. Morris and she would like me to take one more day of my stims. I asked her if there were any problems and she said none what so ever and that I am borderline and she would like just one more day of injections. Have another appointment tomorrow morning and we shall see from those results. ER should be scheduled for Friday which is perfect because I then have the weekend to relax....

How is everyone feeling today?

Fx you get to trigger tomorrow.

Thanks for thinking of me ladies, unfortunately, my beta is negative. As you can imagine, I am beyond devastated. :sad2:

I am going to speak to my doctor this afternoon, maybe perhaps he can give me some insight as to what my issues are since we are unexplained. I've also made an appointment w/a fertility therapist, as I need to get my life back and I can not keep thinking about TTC. Its all I've been thinking about for a year. My DH is a wonderful mad, but we need to remember why we got married and focus some of our energy on that. We (I) lost track of what's really important when we are TTC with issues. I want nothing more in this world than to have a child (children). But I also want to have them with the man that I love. We've forgotten how to be just be in love and have fun. Everything has been so serious lately.

I'm taking a break from the boards for a while to get my life straight. I wish all of you ladies nothing but the best!!! xoxo

:hugs: I'm so sorry One. I hope speaking with a fertility therapist can help you. Also I think it is really great that you are able to see that your marriage is so important right now. Our husbands go through all this as well and I think overall it is so hard on everyone and the relationship. We are here for you if you ever need to talk.

One-So sorry *hugs*

Good luck with the trigger tonight and ER on Thursday.

one: I am soooo sorry :(

almost: good luck!

Ladies: I have a little problem. I have been bleeding for a week. Its not heavy anymore; just like heavy spotting if that makes sense. And I am crampy. I have come to the conclusion tonight that my gym days are over for now because when I run or work out the bleeding is worse. Yesterday I had almost no bleeding, some brownish, but I ran and when I came home it was heavy spotting and cramping. I had no spotting this morning or all day and then I ran 2 miles and started bleeding and cramping. Then I had conditioning class and it was worse. Sigh. BUT I am concerned that my lining is going to be thin. My ER is about 1 week away. I have bloodwork and a scan tomorrow so I hope things look good. With my last 2 cycles, long lupron, I never was crampy. I did have a couple days of spotting after my lupron started. Did anyone have bleeding for this long while on stimms?? I have taken 5 days worth of stimms. I guess I will tell the nurse what is going on and see what she says. Hopefully my lining looks okay tomorrow.

MoBaby~ Have you called the clinic and told them you are still bleeding/spotting? I think that would be a good idea so they are aware of it before your scan. I hope it stops for you soon. I would probably stop with the running and working out for a while. :hugs:

My scan will be around 645-7am tomorrow and the nurse will take me back so I will let her know. I am finished with the exercising. Its not worth it. Oh the bleeding initially started as AF after BCP.

Mo- I would definitely stop the exercise for now especially since you made that connection. The only bleeding I had was after the BCPs and I was told it was withdrawal bleeding that happens after stopping them. Not during stims though. I'm sure they will see how everything is tomorrow to see where to go from here. Fingers crossed that your lining is good to go!!! :)

Oneof14: I am just crushed for you :hugs:

I know after my 4th failed round, the husband and I went out for a nice relaxing, quiet dinner. Enjoyed a couple of margarita's and bonded like never before :winkwink:

Take some time with eachother it did wonders for us and heaven forbid this cycle fails for us, we will be going to a different clinic. :thumbup:

again, I am so so sorry for your loss :cry:

Here for you,

~Angie

mo-I would def. tell your nurse....I only spotted as a "AF" after stopping bcps for maybe 7 days max....

:hugs: One so sorry, I think it's great that you and your husband are going to spend some time to rekindle your love for each other. When ever you decide to come back we are here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"