IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobaby im not stimming yet but had some spotting while on BCP and Lupron.
def take it slow and talk to nurse. Hope everything goes well at next appt

After BCP I always have a long withdrawel bleed you can look at my prior charts where I used it....I always bleed heavy for around 7 days after only a month of BCP! I wouldn't worry too much about it :) unless its big huge clots or something!

Almost :) goodluck sweetheart :hugs:

Likkle GL

Angie how are you doing?

Jchic and Lindsay when is your next scan?

Jenn yay on knowing how many are in there soon

MsC will you be doing a gender scan soon?

Stinas how are you?

Michelle i know it's maybe to soon but have you given any thought to what your next step is?

Well bleeding has stopped now... I'll update after my appt :) .

Likkle GL

Angie how are you doing?

Jchic and Lindsay when is your next scan?

Jenn yay on knowing how many are in there soon

MsC will you be doing a gender scan soon?

Stinas how are you?

Michelle i know it's maybe to soon but have you given any thought to what your next step is?

I'm planning on doing the gender scan after my husband gets home so about the middle of October. I really want him here for that scan. I have my NT scan on the 14th of this month though. I can't wait to see them again but also find out what we are having.

How are you doing?

Thanks for asking. I'm ok, i stopped BCP's yesterday thankfully. My boobs have been so sore since i started them. Just on 10 units of Lupron daily and have my baseline sono and E2 on Thursday. Will start stimming on the 8th of Sept.

Lately I've also felt so moody. My poor husband has to deal with me.lol
Like today i blew up in my managers face, that Is so unlike me.

Can't wait to hear about your scan

Thanks for asking. I'm ok, i stopped BCP's yesterday thankfully. My boobs have been so sore since i started them. Just on 10 units of Lupron daily and have my baseline sono and E2 on Thursday. Will start stimming on the 8th of Sept.

Lately I've also felt so moody. My poor husband has to deal with me.lol
Like today i blew up in my managers face, that Is so unlike me.

Can't wait to hear about your scan

Not much longer and you will be getting started with stims! Good luck on Thursday. The moody part will fade. Just hang in there and remind your husband that it isn't you it is the meds and hormones.

Omgsh hiccups I had the same angrey mood swings it will pass! I think I had mood swings for one week from the bcps and lupron! On a brighter note so happy your bleeding stoppped! Yay for stimming soon it goes by so fast!

One-So sorry *hugs*

OMGSH I trigger....TONIGHT!!! EEEEK.....ER is Thursday....have to email my boss and tell her I am doing IVF and will need this Thursday and a day off next week as well....I hate having to take two fulls days off in my 2nd and 3rd week of work...but has to be done!!!

Almost...yayyyyy..so excited for you!!!! Let me know how you're doing afterwards.....

So sorry I've been MIA lately I've been so sick :( coughing an mucous :( gahhh then on tabs for a HORRID yeast infection....I've no clue what my body is doing :(

I hope all of you are doing well :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hugs: I miss you all!

I just also have needed a little break from all the craziness of TTC LOL.....so I haven't been hopping on here as much lately :)

One, I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out for you. :hugs: I hope you can reconnect with DH and spend some quality time together.

Almost, good luck with ER Thurs! Can't wait to hear how many eggs you get.

Angie, where are you in your current cycle? Have you thought about going to see Dr. G?

I had my follow up today and didn't get a lot of my questions answered but my RE did agree to run some tests, even though he says they're more for women who've suffered multiple early losses. He's checking ANA, Rheumatoid Factor, Anticardiolipin and DRVVT. I'm supposed to go do the blood work by the end of this week and then I have another appt with him in 2 weeks.

Have any of you ladies had a lap for endo? I had one last September and he did find a fair amount of Stage 2 endo, which he removed. Now he's saying since it has been a year it's possible the endo has come back and is causing problems. Before we try another round of IVF he wants to repeat the lap. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't exactly my favorite experience either and I'd rather not have to go through it again. But like he said, it's at least something that is covered by insurance and it would maybe help for the next round. I don't know what to do - I can't decide if I should stick it out with my current RE or check out the other one in town.

I had my first done back in April :( I hated how my belly button hurt for so long...I have stage 2 endo as well....I don't wish it on anyone I know it wasn't HORRIBLE...but it wasn't pleasant thats for sure.....wishing you the best on this one :(

One - I'm so sorry for you. :(

I agree take the time you need. Once you've refocused your relationship trying again or a different step is easier again. Hugs

Lindsay - I started school yesterday too and like you I'm sooooo tired!!!

Pink xxx

Almost - hope the trigger went well!! What time do u go in on Thursday? Are you planning on taking Friday off or going to work?

Prayin - good luck today! Hope you get the go ahead to trigger! :thumbup:

MoBaby - how did your apt go? What did the nurse say about the bleeding?

Hiccups - good luck tomor!! Bet you can't wait to start stimming!

Lickle - good luck with ET! You'll be PUPO before you know it! :dust:

TTB - how are you doing hon?

Andrea - feel better soon! :flower:

Az - I have no experience of that so can't really offer any advice :shrug: Good luck deciding!

I'm sure there was someone else I meant to respond to but I've no idea who it is :dohh: and don't have time to read back through the posts now... Whoever you are - sorry!:haha:

Hey ladies! I found this article about day 3 vs day 5 transfers and thought it was pretty interesting so thought I would share

https://www.sharedjourney.com/articles/3vs5.html

Hiccups- my next scan is a week from today!!! Wed, the 12th:)

Andrea- I'm so sorry!!! Feel better!!!

Pink- ugh I'm so beat plus I'm not sleeping great which doesn't help!!! I forget, did you have 1 or 2 transferred???

Hey all! Just under 2 and a half hours till ET!! Scared but excited that I'll be PUPO very soon!!!

Hey ladies. Back from scan. Nurse said I'm still spotting because my estradiol is low still and should stop when it's higher. Great. I asked a out my e2 from the other day which was 85 and she said it should be around 200 . Blah! Me and my low estrogen :( it was less than 20 starting so it went up over 4 times. Thats a good thing. Anyways good news is all my follicles are still there. 13 left 10 right. All measure around 8.9 mm with one measuring just over 11mm x 8.9 mm. Lining is 7.2 mm which is good. So plan is to stay on same dose of meds and come back Friday. I'm hoping for a nice bump in my estradiol levels. Oh and on this protocol they consider this stimm day 8.. I thought it was stimm day 6.. The nurse said they count the microdose lupron as a stimm the 2 days I use it alone. I thought you counted from day of gonal f/menopur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"