IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZ, I had a lap for endo in May and they removed stage 3. I think your best bet would be to do the lap again. Its not a fun surgery and the recovery sucks, but its well worth cleaning up in there!

I can't wait to hear how many eggies I get either-do I hear later the same day?!

And I go in for a 8am apt...I must be one of the first going in...maybe 2nd, not sure of the earliest start dates there!

Super crampy today, of course, because I had more follistim with my trigger (which I did not realize some doctors do? At first my nurse was like no lupron and no stimming then she was like oh wait, stim with your trigger..lol)

Likkle-yay so exciting!!!!

hiccups-yay for stimming!!!!

glad they figured out the problem mobaby-chin up!!

almost, at my clinic, they tell you right after how many eggs they retrieved and then the next day I got a fertilization report. I didnt get any other updates after that until DAY5 when they told me how many made it to hatching blast for transfer on DAY 6. Excited for you!

Hiccups: :hi: I'm doing well. Thank you for asking.

AZ: I am on week two of birth control. I take that until the 21st. Then start stims on the 26th. I still prefer Dr H over Dr G, so no switching for me :thumbup:

Nothing too exciting going on with me. Just moving right a long.

Prayers and blessings for everyone,
~Angie

Mo I'm glad you got answers my goodness :( maybe thats why I spot all the time but yet the RE says my levels are fine....I'm thinking I might be going through my papers today and find out what my levels were last time and at what points during cycles.....interesting....I won't be going back to the RE anytime soon though we've decided we need to get our bills under control an get our lives back to normal. I was always so tuckered while TTC...and we just cannot afford the IVF right now so its just gonna have to be a waiting game I suppose....It'll all be okay! I just need lots of prayers that I could get a job an we could get to our goals a LOT quicker than we are right now!

Hey all

Hope everyones ok! Well I'm officially PUPO!!

And I got a DVD of my rmbryo growing as we used the embroscope!

Just the one as it was a blast an I'm under 30! My clinic wont do more than 1 at blast in my age range

The upsetting thing is one of our embies didn't make it past day 3 and the other 2 are doing well but are a bit slow so we might not have anything to freeze - depends on how they get on by tomorrow morning

Likke - you are PUPO now! Congrats! Snuggle in bean!!!

Likkle- congrats for being PUPO!!!! The wait for your official test stinks but it will be worth it when you get your BFP!!!

Likkle congrats on being PUPO!! Lots of relaxing.

Lindsay I had 2 back. Both good quality blasts. I'll find out 17th sept how many babies :)

Just back from another exhausting day at work! All good though except my colleagues think I'm lazy but oh well!!!

Pink xxx

Likkle congrats on being PUPO!! Lots of relaxing.

Lindsay I had 2 back. Both good quality blasts. I'll find out 17th sept how many babies :)

Just back from another exhausting day at work! All good though except my colleagues think I'm lazy but oh well!!!

Pink xxx

Hey Pink... my first ultrasound is also on 17th Sept :)

Likkle - Yay!!

How are you Lindsay?

Yay Pink and Want!!! I'm feeling ok. Tired and I have been sitting in teaching workshops allllll day and still have 2 hours to go. Ugh!! How are you ladies feeling?!

Almost: Congrats on triggering! Good luck tomorrow!

Jess: I'm good, how are you feeling?

Lily: Only a few more days before you start stimulating, yeah! Time will fly once you start.

Andrea: Nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear you have been sick. Enjoy your downtime, things will all come together when the time is right. :hugs:

Azlissie: Glad to hear you RE is going to do a bunch of tests. Hopefully you will get some answers. :hugs:

Mobaby: Great update! Sounds like you will have a great cycle.

Likkle: Congrats on being PUPO! FX that you do get a couple frosties. Snuggle in sweet little one. :dust:

MrsC: How are you feeling? MS still getting you down?

Lindsay: First tri is going to be hard with your job. Rest up on weekends and evenings you will need it.

Angie: Glad you are on your way again. Praying for you to have a successful cycle.

Lulu: how are you doing?

Prayin: FX that you trigger tonight.

Broody: How about you, trigger soon?

BuBu: Good luck tomorrow, I hope you get good news. :dust:

Want baby, Pink, Daisy: How are all you lovley preggo ladies feeling?

AFM: One more set of twins to report on here! Scan went well both are measuring where they should be and had strong little hearts beating away. DH and I are ecstatic!

Thanks everyone! So excited!!!!

My official test is Sunday 16th! 9 days to go!

Almost: Congrats on triggering! Good luck tomorrow!

Jess: I'm good, how are you feeling?

Lily: Only a few more days before you start stimulating, yeah! Time will fly once you start.

Andrea: Nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear you have been sick. Enjoy your downtime, things will all come together when the time is right. :hugs:

Azlissie: Glad to hear you RE is going to do a bunch of tests. Hopefully you will get some answers. :hugs:

Mobaby: Great update! Sounds like you will have a great cycle.

Likkle: Congrats on being PUPO! FX that you do get a couple frosties. Snuggle in sweet little one. :dust:

MrsC: How are you feeling? MS still getting you down?

Lindsay: First tri is going to be hard with your job. Rest up on weekends and evenings you will need it.

Angie: Glad you are on your way again. Praying for you to have a successful cycle.

Lulu: how are you doing?

Prayin: FX that you trigger tonight.

Broody: How about you, trigger soon?

BuBu: Good luck tomorrow, I hope you get good news. :dust:

Want baby, Pink, Daisy: How are all you lovley preggo ladies feeling?

AFM: One more set of twins to report on here! Scan went well both are measuring where they should be and had strong little hearts beating away. DH and I are ecstatic!

Jenn that is awesome news!!!!! Congrats! :happydance:

From what the doctor told me this morning...it looks as though tonight is the night but I haven't received that call yet....anxiously waiting! Has my stomach with butterflies! Can't concentrate at work...lol

Jenn! YAY! So exciting that you are having twins!!! How AWESOME is that?! Super super excited for you!!!!

Prayin - hoping tonight is trigger for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"