IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question???????

Does the trigger shot hurt anymore than the Menopur? I'm having anxiety thinking this little sucker is going to hurt :-(

Question???????

Does the trigger shot hurt anymore than the Menopur? I'm having anxiety thinking this little sucker is going to hurt :-(

For me they were similar, don't be nervous it's your last shot!

Jenn- yay!!!! So exciting!

Prayin- not if you ice it. My nurse told me to ice it and since I did, it seemed the same as every other shot:). Don't be afraid!

No trigger is the best one! Menopur really hurts!

I agree with the ladies, its not as bad as the menapur!

AFM - have my 2nd beta tomorrow! Nervous yet excited at the same time :) Hoping for a strong number. Still having cramps on and off

prayin - I didn't do menopur but I was terrified of the trigger shot and it turned out to be no big deal! I didn't even ice it. It didn't really hurt going in, but my butt was sore for about 24 hours afterward!

One, I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out for you. :hugs: I hope you can reconnect with DH and spend some quality time together.

Almost, good luck with ER Thurs! Can't wait to hear how many eggs you get.

Angie, where are you in your current cycle? Have you thought about going to see Dr. G?

I had my follow up today and didn't get a lot of my questions answered but my RE did agree to run some tests, even though he says they're more for women who've suffered multiple early losses. He's checking ANA, Rheumatoid Factor, Anticardiolipin and DRVVT. I'm supposed to go do the blood work by the end of this week and then I have another appt with him in 2 weeks.

Have any of you ladies had a lap for endo? I had one last September and he did find a fair amount of Stage 2 endo, which he removed. Now he's saying since it has been a year it's possible the endo has come back and is causing problems. Before we try another round of IVF he wants to repeat the lap. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't exactly my favorite experience either and I'd rather not have to go through it again. But like he said, it's at least something that is covered by insurance and it would maybe help for the next round. I don't know what to do - I can't decide if I should stick it out with my current RE or check out the other one in town.

I'm glad they will be running some tests for you.

Hey ladies. Back from scan. Nurse said I'm still spotting because my estradiol is low still and should stop when it's higher. Great. I asked a out my e2 from the other day which was 85 and she said it should be around 200 . Blah! Me and my low estrogen :( it was less than 20 starting so it went up over 4 times. Thats a good thing. Anyways good news is all my follicles are still there. 13 left 10 right. All measure around 8.9 mm with one measuring just over 11mm x 8.9 mm. Lining is 7.2 mm which is good. So plan is to stay on same dose of meds and come back Friday. I'm hoping for a nice bump in my estradiol levels. Oh and on this protocol they consider this stimm day 8.. I thought it was stimm day 6.. The nurse said they count the microdose lupron as a stimm the 2 days I use it alone. I thought you counted from day of gonal f/menopur.

Sounds like things are moving a long good. Sorry to hear about e2 but hopefully it goes up for you.

Hey all

Hope everyones ok! Well I'm officially PUPO!!

And I got a DVD of my rmbryo growing as we used the embroscope!

Congrats on being PUPO!! How wonderful that you got a DVD of the embryo.

Almost: Congrats on triggering! Good luck tomorrow!

Jess: I'm good, how are you feeling?

Lily: Only a few more days before you start stimulating, yeah! Time will fly once you start.

Andrea: Nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear you have been sick. Enjoy your downtime, things will all come together when the time is right. :hugs:

Azlissie: Glad to hear you RE is going to do a bunch of tests. Hopefully you will get some answers. :hugs:

Mobaby: Great update! Sounds like you will have a great cycle.

Likkle: Congrats on being PUPO! FX that you do get a couple frosties. Snuggle in sweet little one. :dust:

MrsC: How are you feeling? MS still getting you down?

Lindsay: First tri is going to be hard with your job. Rest up on weekends and evenings you will need it.

Angie: Glad you are on your way again. Praying for you to have a successful cycle.

Lulu: how are you doing?

Prayin: FX that you trigger tonight.

Broody: How about you, trigger soon?

BuBu: Good luck tomorrow, I hope you get good news. :dust:

Want baby, Pink, Daisy: How are all you lovley preggo ladies feeling?

AFM: One more set of twins to report on here! Scan went well both are measuring where they should be and had strong little hearts beating away. DH and I are ecstatic!

Congrats on the twins!! :happydance: That is so exciting. We have so many twins in this thread. I'm going to have to go count them all. Edit From those who have shared how many we have 9 with twins now and one with triplets! Of those 9 we have had one with identical twins.

I'm doing good. still feel sick sometimes but nothing major. I haven't actually gotten sick though. I figured with twins it would be worse but so far so good.

From what the doctor told me this morning...it looks as though tonight is the night but I haven't received that call yet....anxiously waiting! Has my stomach with butterflies! Can't concentrate at work...lol

Fx for triggering tonight!

I agree with the ladies, its not as bad as the menapur!

AFM - have my 2nd beta tomorrow! Nervous yet excited at the same time :) Hoping for a strong number. Still having cramps on and off

Good luck on your beta tomorrow!

TTB~ Have you heard anything yet? Thinking of you.

Jenn - wow, more twins!!! Fantastic news! Double congratulations! :baby::baby:

Lickle - congrats on being PUPO!!! Will you test earlier than the official date do u think? Hope the 9 days fly by! :D

Prayin - any news yet?

Almost - are you all set for ER tomor?!

Afm, day 7 of stimms done. To be honest I thought I would feel more bloated/crampy :shrug: I had bad cramps on Monday alright but only twinges since. Ewcm has started though so I'm presuming that's a good sign. Scan in the morning... Hope there's been lots of growing going on!!!

getting - I was bloated a bit but wasnt super crampy so dont worry about that! Fingers crossed lots of follies are working their magic in there!

Likkle ~ Congrats on being PUPO!!

Mobaby ~ Those are really good numbers!! Looking forward to more updates!

Jenn ~ OMG CONGRATS on TWINS!! How exciting! I'm Doing well, Thanks for asking. Today is day 4 of stimms for me and had my 1st scan this morning. So far there's 6 measurable follies on each side and a whole bunch of smaller ones. That's exactly how I started last cycle and then ended up with 34 eggs. They will change my dose if necessary depending on the e2 results, so I'm waiting for them to call me.

Jenn - Congrats on the twins!

AFM - I'm 2 dpiui, not really trying to count down the days but I'm pretty sure I have a urinary tract infection ... terrible! I called the nurse and she told me to give it until Thursday and if it is still really bad to call and they'll provide me with antibiotics. She said that if they give me the antibiotics right away my body will build up an immunity to it and then if I ever get one that's really bad my body may not take the medicine ... so I'm just dealing with it .. sucks!

Jenn - Congrats on the twins!

AFM - I'm 2 dpiui, not really trying to count down the days but I'm pretty sure I have a urinary tract infection ... terrible! I called the nurse and she told me to give it until Thursday and if it is still really bad to call and they'll provide me with antibiotics. She said that if they give me the antibiotics right away my body will build up an immunity to it and then if I ever get one that's really bad my body may not take the medicine ... so I'm just dealing with it .. sucks!

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! UTI's are so painful! You could buy the azo tablets over the counter, they help numb the urinary tract so that you don't feel the pain when you urinate. Also, make sure you drink lots of fluids especially cranberry juice. I hope it resolves soon!

Jenn - WOHOOO :hugs: that's so exciting! Congratulations. And thank you for thinking of me :hugs: :)

Lulu - thanks for the advice! I've been drinking lots of water and it seems to help a little bit. Are those over the counter tablets safe if during the TWW? It's not really that it's that painful either, it's just terribly annoying when I'm feeling the need to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes! :haha:

Ash- that sucks!! I used to get them chronically. they also sell chewable Tablets kind of like sweet tarts that are cranberry to help with them. Im SURE those would be safe!!

I'm on my phone but let's see what I can respond to! Lol

I am ready for my er tomorrow. I love having the night off from meds but not loving tthe cramping and bloating.

Hoping for babes you will be fine are you for sure tiggering tonight? Yippee! You are only one day behind me! I was a ball of eImotions when I got the go ahead but you will be fine...be excited er may be Friday for you! I am not familiar with menopour but my pregnyl tigger hurt more than my stimming with follistim...it stung as the liiquid went in but the needle did not hurt....the needle may have been a bit thicker though and it is very sore and tender to the touch (my trigger injection spot)....

TTB - Im sooo sorry :hugs:

jchic - Yay!!!

Likklegemz - Yay for being PUPO!!!! Dont worry....you never know what might grow....we were originally told that we wont have any :cold: and we ended up with one! Now we just hope it survives the thaw.

One - I am sorry your beta turned out to be a BFN. I know exactly how that feels. Its very easy to lose track of real life when you are having problems TTC. I know personally this is why I am saying it. I wish you the best of luck in your TTC journey and I hope you get yourself feeling better again soon! :hugs:

Almost - YAY for triggering!!!! :happydance:

MoBaby - Glad they found out what it is!

hiccups - I am good....just taking it easy. Last few days I have been moody about the whole TTC/IVF thing.....im passed the "upset" stage and at the angry stage. Plus seeing all these girls getting preg and having babies on FB is not making my days go by any faster. How are you?

Jen - YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :baby::baby:

Prayin - I didnt find it to hurt at all. I never iced any of the shots...belly or butt.

Ash - I hope it gets better :hugs: I have had them a couple times and tons of cranberry juice always does the trick for me.

As for me....Just working like a mad woman and im not liking it lol As I told hiccups....im in one of those angry modes. Keep asking myself wtf why me and what did I do to deserve all of this crap. At this point in our TTC journey, im kind of used to these swings by now. I have a crazy long work weekend starting tom, so it will keep my mind off of things for a few days.
I hope everyone is doing well!! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back