IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies, my best friends uncle does sonos and he did one for us today. sooooo.....Baby A is definitely a little boy :blue: and they are 90% sure Baby B is a little girl :pink:

Broody: Good luck with your scan tomorrow, hope those follies are growing like crazy. Don't wish for the bloat don't worry it will come and stay longer then wanted.

Lulu: Wow sounds like you will have a successful cycle. 34 eggs is amazing I hope you have as many this time and that most are mature.

Ash: Sorry to hear that, I've had a couple of those and have always had antibiotics they are so painful.

Stinas: I know how you are feeling been there. :hugs: I had to go to a shower for my cousins teenage daughter that got pregnant. She was totally ungrateful for all the nice stuff she got and then I saw her selling stuff on Facebook. WTF! Then she got knocked up again, different guy this time, and I nearly lost it. Almost three years of TTC and it sucks to see others have it so easy. Your time will come, I promise!

Congrats Haj!! That's perfect news to hear! :happydance:

Congrats on the twins, Jenn! That is so exciting - do you have any pics from your u/s?

And congrats to Haj as well! I think it would be awesome to have boy/girl twins. I can't believe you're far enough along to find out the gender already - we've been on this thread longer than I realized!

Good luck with your 2nd beta tomorrow, Jchic! I'm sure you'll have a strong number.

Best of luck to the ladies who are getting close to ER! I found that I wasn't really in a lot of pain afterward but I did have some issues with constipation so make sure you've got some prunes or something on hand!

Bubu, I'm really hoping this time will be it for you - I'm sending you some positive vibes!

:dust:

yay haj-how perfect, you must be thrilled!!!!

thanksazlizzie...I go in tomorrow..I feel a bit guilty about not telling my mom, but it is a choice DH and I need to stick with until a bfp!

and bubu when do you test? must be getting closer!!! FX BFP!!!

p.s. have any of you expereinced super sore/sensitive nipples toward end of stimming/trigger time??

Almost- totally you're decision, girl! :) and YES!!!! Super sore

Jenn - wow, more twins!!! Fantastic news! Double congratulations! :baby::baby:

Lickle - congrats on being PUPO!!! Will you test earlier than the official date do u think? Hope the 9 days fly by! :D

Prayin - any news yet?

Almost - are you all set for ER tomor?!

Afm, day 7 of stimms done. To be honest I thought I would feel more bloated/crampy :shrug: I had bad cramps on Monday alright but only twinges since. Ewcm has started though so I'm presuming that's a good sign. Scan in the morning... Hope there's been lots of growing going on!!!
NJ

Hi! I trigger at 9:30 tonight.....I truly hate the way I feel though....I am soooooooo nervous and I know thats not good either....trying to stay calm but my nerves are getting the best of me :sad2:

prayin4-you can do this, just one more shot!!!!! you got this! Then tomorrow will be smooth sailing! =) *HUGS*

and thanks lindsay-I just feel soooo guilty but I know it is for the best-I really want to be able to surprise my family with a BFP and not stress them out or have them stress me out! and glad I am not the only one my nips are driving me crazyyyy

Almost- I think that's great and will obviously help you relax a little. Boobs/nipples will be sore then get better then sore again haha. Mine were so sore during stimming and then got better and now are super sore again ugh. Remember- ALL WORTH IT!!!

almost - good luck tomorrow!!

Lindsay - It's great that you have so many appointments and get to see the little bean again!! Do you graduate to your regular Ob-gyn after the scan on 12th?

jchic - Good luck for a strong beta tomorrow!!

Jenn - Yay for one more TWINS!! That is so exciting!!

Prayin - Don't worry... Trigger is nothing more than what you are already used to :) Plus tomorrow will be a day with no shots... YAY!!

MrsC - Glad you are feeling ok.

ash - UTI's suck!! Drink lots of fluid and hope you recover soon.

haj - That is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

AFM, I have been feeling very tired lately, no morning sickness yet or other symtoms except being super tired .... sometimes I wonder if everything is ok in there :) I can't wait for my scan now........ I want to know how many are in there and if everything is ok...

Want- yes I love my clinic and how often we go! No, I stay with them I believe until I am 8 weeks? I don't want to leave though:(. I feel the EXACT same way. Dont worry- I am just tired. No other symptoms. However, certain foods don't taste right or as good as normal lol. I'm so excited for your scan. Mine is a week from today!
And yes, the ads are SOOOOO annoying.

jen- yay twinnies

haj- congrats. im hoping for either 2 girls or one of each. but i dont want to find out

almost- good luck.

prayin- good luck. stress or dont stress, it doesnt affect your outcome so dont feel bad that you are worked up. you arent decreasing your chances

afm- if this headache doesnt go away im cutting my head off. took a nap and dreamt that a) i was late for my former job and b)that i couldnt see or walk because of a migraine. awesome

Drs- I'm so sorry about your headache. That is the worst. I get migraines occasionally. Mostly from stress and was even hospitalized once from one so I sympathize with you!! Have you tried a heating pad/ hot water/ shower on the back of your neck?? Sometimes that helps. Hope it goes away ASAP!!

TTB - Im sooo sorry :hugs:

jchic - Yay!!!

Likklegemz - Yay for being PUPO!!!! Dont worry....you never know what might grow....we were originally told that we wont have any :cold: and we ended up with one! Now we just hope it survives the thaw.

One - I am sorry your beta turned out to be a BFN. I know exactly how that feels. Its very easy to lose track of real life when you are having problems TTC. I know personally this is why I am saying it. I wish you the best of luck in your TTC journey and I hope you get yourself feeling better again soon! :hugs:

Almost - YAY for triggering!!!! :happydance:

MoBaby - Glad they found out what it is!

hiccups - I am good....just taking it easy. Last few days I have been moody about the whole TTC/IVF thing.....im passed the "upset" stage and at the angry stage. Plus seeing all these girls getting preg and having babies on FB is not making my days go by any faster. How are you?

Jen - YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :baby::baby:

Prayin - I didnt find it to hurt at all. I never iced any of the shots...belly or butt.

Ash - I hope it gets better :hugs: I have had them a couple times and tons of cranberry juice always does the trick for me.

As for me....Just working like a mad woman and im not liking it lol As I told hiccups....im in one of those angry modes. Keep asking myself wtf why me and what did I do to deserve all of this crap. At this point in our TTC journey, im kind of used to these swings by now. I have a crazy long work weekend starting tom, so it will keep my mind off of things for a few days.
I hope everyone is doing well!! :hugs:

:hugs: I'm sorry that you are having a hard time. It will get better. I'm sure of it!

Hey ladies, my best friends uncle does sonos and he did one for us today. sooooo.....Baby A is definitely a little boy :blue: and they are 90% sure Baby B is a little girl :pink:

Congrats on being team purple!!

Jenn - wow, more twins!!! Fantastic news! Double congratulations! :baby::baby:

Lickle - congrats on being PUPO!!! Will you test earlier than the official date do u think? Hope the 9 days fly by! :D

Prayin - any news yet?

Almost - are you all set for ER tomor?!

Afm, day 7 of stimms done. To be honest I thought I would feel more bloated/crampy :shrug: I had bad cramps on Monday alright but only twinges since. Ewcm has started though so I'm presuming that's a good sign. Scan in the morning... Hope there's been lots of growing going on!!!
NJ

Hi! I trigger at 9:30 tonight.....I truly hate the way I feel though....I am soooooooo nervous and I know thats not good either....trying to stay calm but my nerves are getting the best of me :sad2:

Yay for triggering tonight! You are almost finished.

Is it just me or are these rollover ads simply ANNOYING!!

I have been having problems with them as well but they are finally fixed on my end. The past week has been horrible.

jen- yay twinnies

haj- congrats. im hoping for either 2 girls or one of each. but i dont want to find out

almost- good luck.

prayin- good luck. stress or dont stress, it doesnt affect your outcome so dont feel bad that you are worked up. you arent decreasing your chances

afm- if this headache doesnt go away im cutting my head off. took a nap and dreamt that a) i was late for my former job and b)that i couldnt see or walk because of a migraine. awesome

Sorry you are having such bad headaches. I hope the stop soon for you.

dr. Sry about the headaches.

wantbaby..can't wait for your scan! And I can't stand the roll over adds either they are always for macys too! Lol...off to bed for me....going to try to sleep up good for er eeeeeek!

haj - Yayyy!! awww one of each, how wonderful!!! :happydance:

Jenn - Thank you! I know it will come....it just gets frustrating to watch things like that. Drives me insane!

Prayin - Dont be nervous! Trust me, totally not worth it. I was sweaty and shaking.....then when I finally got the courage to do it I was like thats it? I even said it out loud. Its not a biggie at all.

Almost - Its ok....I told my mom, but sometimes I wish I didnt tell anyone. Now its like "ok whats next" "how are you" blah blah blah. I want to talk about it all on my time, not when others want to talk about it...know what I mean? My mom told me last night that she wants to come with me to my next consult lol I told her no and she kind of got mad lol I know she feels guilty that I "did it all alone" this summer since she was in Europe, but I like to do things on my own.
Its a very private thing to go through, so I know why its better to keep it between you two. I wish I had in ways.

Hi ladies, so my transfer was cancelled. The embryos did not progress any further than 5 cells. I have an appt with my FS in a week and will hopefully get some answers.

I want to thank you all for the tremendous amount of support you have provided throughout my 3 cycles, it has been an incredible help. I need to take some time away from the forum, hopefully I will be back soon. I wish you all luck with your cycles and hope you all get your BFP's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"