IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ttb- im sorry. do they have any idea why this happened?

Hi ladies, so my transfer was cancelled. The embryos did not progress any further than 5 cells. I have an appt with my FS in a week and will hopefully get some answers.

I want to thank you all for the tremendous amount of support you have provided throughout my 3 cycles, it has been an incredible help. I need to take some time away from the forum, hopefully I will be back soon. I wish you all luck with your cycles and hope you all get your BFP's!

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I hope they give you some answers next week.

TTB ... :hugs: I hope they find some answers for you!!

.... about to mosey off to the clinic and will have the answers early afternoon... Feeling good this time... can't explain it. So I hope my feeling is right :)

Lulu - great numbers! Keep growing little follies!!

Almost - ER day today! Can't wait for your update!

Jchic - good luck with beta number 2!!

Bubu - keeping everything crossed for you!! :dust:

Haj - aw, that's fantastic news!! Congrats!!!

Ash - :hugs: Like the others have said - loads and loads of liquids! I also found lying down helped (I think gravity made the 'I need to go right now' feeling even worse!) and using a hot water bottle eased mine too for some reason :shrug: Hope you feel better soon!:flower:

Stinas - :hugs: I think we've all been there. Hope this passes soon for you.

Prayin - good luck with the trigger. I can't speak from experience (yet!) but I'm sure it'll be absolutely fine!

DrS - :hugs: Have you asked the doctor if there's anything safe you can take? I get really bad headaches sometimes but they nearly always stem from tension in my neck muscles. Neck/head massage works wonders for me. Might be worth trying?

TTB - :hugs: I am so so sorry hon. You're definitely right to take a break fom here if you feel you need one. These boards are so absorbing. Good luck with your follow up apt - I hope you get some answers. Take care. xx

Hi ladies, so my transfer was cancelled. The embryos did not progress any further than 5 cells. I have an appt with my FS in a week and will hopefully get some answers.

I want to thank you all for the tremendous amount of support you have provided throughout my 3 cycles, it has been an incredible help. I need to take some time away from the forum, hopefully I will be back soon. I wish you all luck with your cycles and hope you all get your BFP's!

TTB - I'm so so sorry sweetheart. I was wondering how you were getting on. I'm here if you need someone to chat I'm here if you need me!

Sending big cyber hugs :hugs:

X x x

Well... results are already in ... only 1,10 IU/L ... :( Have the second test on Monday, but I'm not very hopeful. Really don't understand what I have been feeling every night :( And today, I was convinced that my nose was more sensitive than normal (almost threw up when I smelled the garbage truck) :(

haj - Yayyy!! awww one of each, how wonderful!!! :happydance:

Jenn - Thank you! I know it will come....it just gets frustrating to watch things like that. Drives me insane!

Prayin - Dont be nervous! Trust me, totally not worth it. I was sweaty and shaking.....then when I finally got the courage to do it I was like thats it? I even said it out loud. Its not a biggie at all.

Almost - Its ok....I told my mom, but sometimes I wish I didnt tell anyone. Now its like "ok whats next" "how are you" blah blah blah. I want to talk about it all on my time, not when others want to talk about it...know what I mean? My mom told me last night that she wants to come with me to my next consult lol I told her no and she kind of got mad lol I know she feels guilty that I "did it all alone" this summer since she was in Europe, but I like to do things on my own.
Its a very private thing to go through, so I know why its better to keep it between you two. I wish I had in ways.

So sorry you mother is making it a tib bit hard for you. I think there are positives to telling and to not! Well ladies....woke up super early because I can't sleep! Not feeling too crampy but my sides feel pinchy (probably from sleeping weird)....I tried to sleep on my belly and back as much as possible because I am scared to sleep on my sides too long with these big swollen/stretched ovaries! My left ovary which is smaller than the right has more follies and my us tech told me it is probably really streched. Anywho, not feeling nervous yet, just EXCITED HAPPY POSITIVE HOPEFUL...I am sure the nerves will kick in once I walk in to the procedure! :cloud9:

TTB - I am so sorry. Will you be meeting with your doctor to see if there is something they can change? Perhaps a 3 day transfer with more embies?

Bubu - I am so sorry....what was the iu supposed to be? All my love xo

Stinas - sooo know what you mean! It is our "issue" and not a comfortable one at that. The whole process is emotionally, physically and psychologically taxing and so it should be our decision, when and where we want to address it or talk about it. Have the same problem with my Father-in-Law. After the first attempt (when I was very open), I started withdrawing more and more and didn't want questions being asked. This time around he was wanting to know when what is... going to the clinic... ovulating... transfer... blood test... and I had told my husband that I don't want questions asked and I / we will say something, when we feel good and ready :hugs:

jchic ... tbh I have no idea - I think anything > 5 is considered to be pregnant. The last two months, I didn't feel like it had worked, but this time around, I really did! With all the tugging and aching and pressure in my abdomen, I felt certain something was happening. Also with my sense of smell this morning walking to the clinic. I felt sure that the results would be different. But I mean, last month, it was 0,10 UI /L ... so I guess there is still a mini chance ... but very very mini. I'm not hoping any more, even though my DH is.

TTB; I'm sorry to hear that your transfer was cancelled. :hugs:

Good Morning,

I had to take two shots last night....trigger and noveral...and I have one more lupron at 9:30 this morning....I'm just happy that today is the last one :) That sucker stung last night. lol....Thank God for my good friend...because last night I just couldn't do it...so she gave the shot to me...One more to go and ER tomorrow.

Hope all you fabulous ladies are doing perfect today :)

Prayin - yay for ER!

AFM - had my second beta and its 245! Go twinkie go! YAYYY!

Yay jchic!! Prayin not much longer now!!!!

Prayin: Congrats on triggering! :happydance: Good Luck with your ER!

Wantbaby: It started off like that with me too, just exhausted. MS didn't hit me until mid week 5 many don't get it until week 6-8. About 25% don't get it at all. Your beta tells you that things are progressing, so don't worry. Can't wait to hear about your scan, and if there are 1 or 2.

DrSquid:
LOL! I have been having weird dreams about my former job too, must be the hormones. Are you taking anything for the headache? I get them too and when they are really bad my RE said it is fine to take Tylenol. I am hoping for one of each or two girls as well. So DH keeps saying it is two boys. Can you read a sono enough to tell? I know you don't want to know but seeing as how you seem to have experience with these things I would have thought it might just stand out to you. BTW: Love the new pics!

TTB: :cry: I'm so sorry that things didn't work out for you this cycle. :hugs: I hope your RE can give you some answers and set you up on a new protocol that will work for you. I hope you can relax and enjoy a break from all of this. We will see you back here soon.

Bubu:
I'm so sorry if this cycle doesn't work for you. 6dpt sounds early to me so maybe there isn't enough hcg yet. FX that Monday brings a higher number. :hugs:

Almost:
Good Luck at your ER!

Jess: :wohoo: Great Beta! Congrats!

AFM:
Here is my sono pic from yesterday. Totally not much to see since you could only see them clearly when she zoomed in on just one and she didn't take pictures then. My next sono will be an early pregnancy review which sounds like what MrsC is having on the 14th. It is done between 11-13 weeks, and only done in high risk situations or patients over 35. So I win on both categories. Sad that I'm happy to be high risk but you get so much more for treatment. Ultrasounds every 4 weeks and they even have a much nicer area of the hospital for you. Winning! LOL!

Attachments

• Arrows.jpg
    Arrows.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 17
Hey girls!
Just a quick one - went for my scan this morning. 3 follies on the left and 12 on the right but about 6 of the right-side ones were only small ones. Lead follicle is 14mm at the moment. Going back in on Saturday for another scan. For those of you who've been through this before - is there a chance of those small ones catching up or are they out of the running now?

Getting - absolutely! I had a bunch of small ones and almost all of them caught up :)

Jenn - WOW! That scan looks amazing, congrats!

Gettingbroody: what day are you on?? Sounds like you are ahead of me :) All of mine were under 10 yesterday except one which was a little bigger. Those small ones will catch up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"