IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies got home a bit ago feeling a bit icky but pretty good considering....we got 10 eggies today, yay!!! fert report tomorrow and another call sat. to update on ET dates....

Hi ladies got home a bit ago feeling a bit icky but pretty good considering....we got 10 eggies today, yay!!! fert report tomorrow and another call sat. to update on ET dates....

Congrats! :happydance: Ten is great! Can't wait to hear your fret report tomorrow.

Jchic - great number!! Yay!!!!! :dance:

Jenn - love your picture!! Can't wait to see the next one!

Bubu - I'm hoping and praying that your hunch is right and Monday will see a big increase :hugs:

Almost - congrats on your 10 eggs! That's fab! Rest well tonight. Can't wait for the fert report!

MoBaby - this evening will be my 8th stimm. Nurse said I'll probably be triggering somewhere between Saturday and Monday but I got the impression Saturday is unlikely. Good luck with your scan tomor!

Thanks!! Tomorrow is my day 10 of this cycle, day 8 of stims (7 technically) do I'm hoping they've done some growing these past 2 days!! Ive felt some twinges today so hopefully! I hope to trigger Monday.

Almost: yay!!!!!!

Bubu: soo sorry for your results today. I hope things change though. :( :hugs:

Well... results are already in ... only 1,10 IU/L ... :( Have the second test on Monday, but I'm not very hopeful. Really don't understand what I have been feeling every night :( And today, I was convinced that my nose was more sensitive than normal (almost threw up when I smelled the garbage truck) :(

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I hope that Saturday shows something different.

Good Morning,

I had to take two shots last night....trigger and noveral...and I have one more lupron at 9:30 this morning....I'm just happy that today is the last one :) That sucker stung last night. lol....Thank God for my good friend...because last night I just couldn't do it...so she gave the shot to me...One more to go and ER tomorrow.

Hope all you fabulous ladies are doing perfect today :)

Yay for today being your last shot. Good luck tomorrow!

Prayin - yay for ER!

AFM - had my second beta and its 245! Go twinkie go! YAYYY!

Great 2nd beta!

Prayin: Congrats on triggering! :happydance: Good Luck with your ER!

Wantbaby: It started off like that with me too, just exhausted. MS didn't hit me until mid week 5 many don't get it until week 6-8. About 25% don't get it at all. Your beta tells you that things are progressing, so don't worry. Can't wait to hear about your scan, and if there are 1 or 2.

DrSquid:
LOL! I have been having weird dreams about my former job too, must be the hormones. Are you taking anything for the headache? I get them too and when they are really bad my RE said it is fine to take Tylenol. I am hoping for one of each or two girls as well. So DH keeps saying it is two boys. Can you read a sono enough to tell? I know you don't want to know but seeing as how you seem to have experience with these things I would have thought it might just stand out to you. BTW: Love the new pics!

TTB: :cry: I'm so sorry that things didn't work out for you this cycle. :hugs: I hope your RE can give you some answers and set you up on a new protocol that will work for you. I hope you can relax and enjoy a break from all of this. We will see you back here soon.

Bubu:
I'm so sorry if this cycle doesn't work for you. 6dpt sounds early to me so maybe there isn't enough hcg yet. FX that Monday brings a higher number. :hugs:

Almost:
Good Luck at your ER!

Jess: :wohoo: Great Beta! Congrats!

AFM:
Here is my sono pic from yesterday. Totally not much to see since you could only see them clearly when she zoomed in on just one and she didn't take pictures then. My next sono will be an early pregnancy review which sounds like what MrsC is having on the 14th. It is done between 11-13 weeks, and only done in high risk situations or patients over 35. So I win on both categories. Sad that I'm happy to be high risk but you get so much more for treatment. Ultrasounds every 4 weeks and they even have a much nicer area of the hospital for you. Winning! LOL!

Wonderful scan pic! Did they say it is the testing scan? I think every place leaves that optional so if you want the testing make sure thats what they are doing. It should be about a 2 hour scan since you have twins.

Hey girls!
Just a quick one - went for my scan this morning. 3 follies on the left and 12 on the right but about 6 of the right-side ones were only small ones. Lead follicle is 14mm at the moment. Going back in on Saturday for another scan. For those of you who've been through this before - is there a chance of those small ones catching up or are they out of the running now?

I think there is a very good chance the small ones will catch up. Fx for Saturday.

Great report! I can't wait to hear how many fertilize.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: 10 is a great number!!!!!! Rest up :winkwink:

thanks ladies for all the support!!

gettingbroody&mobaby-GL with triggering soon, ER will be here* before you know it!!!

Stinas i know how you feel.my husband and i decided to be open about the whole ivf process since there was no way we could pull of making excuses for so many Dr visits.

TTB and Bubu so sorry

J chic awesome

Haj how perfect

Almost, 10 congrats

Stinas - I'm very open about the IVF and IUI process. I tell all of my close friends and family. I don't really mind, I mean it is sensitive but my one friend is not married or in a serious relationship and she asks me lots of questions about it becuase I have so much knowledge about the whole process now and it feels good that I can help her and she feels comfortable asking me about everything ...

It does get hard though when I'm having a bad day about it .. but it is what it is....I'd rather people ask questions then keep it all in because I would burst about it eventually! :haha:

The other night, my OH and I made scones and I called my dad because I learned the recipe from him and I wanted to tell him and I go dad, guess what Jason and I made and he goes a baby?! I'm like ... no ... :haha: They can't wait and I love that we all can share in my journey ... it's not just me rooting for me! :)

Ash ~ That medication is very safe in pregnancy so it should be ok in the TWW. I hope you're feeling better today and don't need any meds.

Haj ~ Congrats on boy/girl twins!! That's perfect!

TTB ~ I'm so sorry:hugs:

Bubu ~ I'm sorry :hugs:.. I hope your second test is higher!

Prayin ~ Yaaay for trigger and ER!!

Jenn ~ I love the pic.. Can't wait for more!

Broody ~ The smaller ones will catch up. Last cycle I started off with about 12 follies and by the end we got 34. You might have to stimm for a day or 2 longer but they will get there. Can't wait for Saturday's update!

Almost ~ 10 is great!! Looking forward to tomorrow's fert report! FX they all fertilize!

Mobaby ~ It looks like we might be triggering really close to each other.. I will probably trigger Tuesday or Wednesday if follies keep progressing at a normal rate.

Jchic ~ That's a good beta! Can't wait to see how many you have!

AFM ~ My scan went well yesterday. Everything is measuring as it should. The nurse called me back with my e2 results yesterday and it was 547 so comparable to last cycle. I have another scan tomorrow which will be day 6 of stimms for me. Also, I started going to my acupuncturist again and had an appointment yesterday which was great. Now I have to make a decision about whether we want to do ICSI or not. My RE doesn't really think we need it but he's leaving the choice up to us. It's an extra $1500 that we don't really have right now but we're willing to do it if it gives us a higher success rate. I am kind of leaning towards doing half ICSI and half natural fert if we get a lot of mature embryos. What would you ladies do?

Thanks Lulu! I'm not really feeling better today so I'm probably going to go into the doctors office tomorrow morning and do a urinary test to make sure I have the UTI and then get antibiotics..oh well! I need to get it taken care of since UTI's can cause miscarriages and that would be terrible! I think doing half and half is a smart idea, its comforting to know that if normal fert doesn't work you have those icsi eggs to fall back on! :) Best of luck!

Lulu - I say go for the ICSI! We did ICSI with our cycle too because you never know how many will make it blast stage even if they fertilize so I think you have the best chance with ICSI :)

lulu-great news for you, grow follies grow!!! you are going to be triggering before you know it! As far as ICSI...I am doing it, but because my FS said it really is our only option at this point. I think if you have the cash to spare and are willing to take the financial risk, then go for it. But if you don't need it, then maybe pass! IDK it is truly a personal decision, GL and I am sure you will do what you feel is right in your heart!

ash-so sorry you are feeling icky-hope they can fix that uti asap if that is what it is-luckily those meds work wonders!!! lol

and wow lulu your first ER got loads of eggs (based on your siggy)-now I feel like 10 is not good...I worry too much though!! lol

almost - good luck tomorrow!!

Lindsay - It's great that you have so many appointments and get to see the little bean again!! Do you graduate to your regular Ob-gyn after the scan on 12th?

jchic - Good luck for a strong beta tomorrow!!

Jenn - Yay for one more TWINS!! That is so exciting!!

Prayin - Don't worry... Trigger is nothing more than what you are already used to :) Plus tomorrow will be a day with no shots... YAY!!

MrsC - Glad you are feeling ok.

ash - UTI's suck!! Drink lots of fluid and hope you recover soon.

haj - That is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

AFM, I have been feeling very tired lately, no morning sickness yet or other symtoms except being super tired .... sometimes I wonder if everything is ok in there :) I can't wait for my scan now........ I want to know how many are in there and if everything is ok...

Wantababy - I feel the SAME way! I dont really have any symptoms, like at all. I get twinges here and there and cramping on and off. I also go to bed much earlier than I normally would but thats really it. Its still early. I am sure our symptoms will come in a few weeks. Lets hope we dont get many though!

Hey Ladies, I met w/my FS and here is the update:

fist off my dr can be a little arrogant and condesending at times, which makes me so mad. He said he was a little concerned about my embryo quality and put me on dhea. He is also putting me on the same long lupron protocol w/out bcp. He also seems to think that w/out doing ICSI we may have a better rate w/more embies going to 5 day blasts. He said because my DH's numbers are so high, he decided to do ICSI because his morphology was a little low. He wants to be be sure that w/out doing ICSI we get the eggs fertilized so hes giving my husband another SA for DNA fragmentation (which insurance doesnt cover). We also took a karyotyping blood test for both to see if we have any chromosomal abnormalities preventing us from becoming pregnant.

He kind of poo-poo'd my concern about autoimmune testing, he said that is more for recurrent miscarriages. I also mentioned a endomtrial biopsy because I heard that if you do that prior to IVF it slightly increases your chances of IVF success. He didnt think it would increase anything, but decided he would do it.

So, in the end, we are going to do another IVF cycle, but not until November. I am going to NOT think about babies and IVF until then. Lets see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"