IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drs- it does come and go. Haha I just literally laughed out loud with the "squishy"comment and "growth spurts" lol!!!

bubumaci - :hugs: It all just sucks. I wish it could be easier.

Prayin - Good luck!!

jchic - :happydance:

Jen - :happydance: I love twins!

GettingBroody - I felt like the last two days of stimms all the little follies grew like crazy!

Almost - Yayyy for 10 eggs!! On my FF chart(as well as other IVF charts) O day is ER day. Check mine out in my sig.

Ash - LOL! Poor guy probably got all excited and all you were talking about was scones! lol Yeah, it is what it is I guess....im just a pain in the ass and want to chat about it on my own time.

Lulu - I feel like it does give you a better chance, but its really up to you guys. If your not 100%, do half and half.

One - Im glad you got a ton of questions answered!!! Happy to see you have a plan. Enjoy this time off and try your hardest to not think of TTC. Get off this crazy train for a while and pretend you just met DH.....be romantic and do the nasty everywhere lol :flower::happydance:

Lindsay - Glad to see your back in the swing of things! Take control! lol

To all the NJ ladies getting together sat.....I hope you have an amazing time!! Super upset im stuck working! I probably wont be on until late sat night or late sun night.
I hope to see tons of BFPs by then! :hugs:

Lindsay - ugh, sounds like a lot of work. :coffee: As my dad would say - Delegate, delegate, delegate!!!

Lulu - if my hubby had great swimmers I would prefer to go without icsi. I prefer the thought of the strongest sperm getting there rather that the one the dr picks... But that's definitely not an option for us with dh's results so I hope the FS (lab technician? embryologist? Who does the actual sperm choosing?!) picks out some good ones! I think 50:50 sounds like a good option...best of both worlds! Good luck deciding!

Almost - how are you feeling today?

Prayin - good luck with ER! Looking forward to your update!

One - delighted you've a plan in place. Enjoy the break from ttc. Hope November finds you refreshed and ready for your bfp :hugs:

Thanks ladies! Your input really helps.. I have an appointment tomorrow so I'll talk to RE about it again and get a clearer answer as to what he thinks as well. I hope all you wonderful ladies are doing well!

Back from scan. I'm really getting disappointed. I have 5 follicles over 10mm with the rest under 10mm. I don't understand why the others are still lagging. My e2 the other day was on track with last cycle. I remember having more over 10 at this point last time. We ended up w/12 mature. I'm scared of only getting 5 now. I go back Sunday for scan and bloodwork. I'm praying for a miracle here and those others wake up. Everything is growing but those 5 were in the lead. Good news is my re will be there Sunday and will do my scan so I can talk to him about it. I had positive thoughts before and now I'm starting to lose them. Is there hope for this others?? Nurse said I would probably trigger Monday again.

mobaby-chin up! did the up your stimming dosage to move things along?? I am sure everything will be okay!

gettingbroody-I am so much better than yesterday. I was super constipated last night for like 3 hours and gained 3 pounds since the morning. It worried me, and I had very painful cramps and back ache-but then I finally was not constipated anymore lol sorry for tmi, and I weighed myself this morning and I am actually less than before the ER....probably because I didn't get to eat breakfast yesterday-so the weight change makes sense! My stomach is no longer feeling like a balloon about to pop and I am preparing to go back to work this morning. My vag is very achey/crampy-like sharp pains and I pee on and off, but other than that, better than yesterday. Did anyone else have any of these problems after ER? And oh yea, I get my fert. report today!!! ahh!!!!

Good luck with the fert report :)
Well ... offline for a couple of days now ... off to Budapest to celebrate Grandma's birthday (100) tomorrow.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and lots of :dust: to you all :)

Back from scan. I'm really getting disappointed. I have 5 follicles over 10mm with the rest under 10mm. I don't understand why the others are still lagging. My e2 the other day was on track with last cycle. I remember having more over 10 at this point last time. We ended up w/12 mature. I'm scared of only getting 5 now. I go back Sunday for scan and bloodwork. I'm praying for a miracle here and those others wake up. Everything is growing but those 5 were in the lead. Good news is my re will be there Sunday and will do my scan so I can talk to him about it. I had positive thoughts before and now I'm starting to lose them. Is there hope for this others?? Nurse said I would probably trigger Monday again.

I have no idea other than 'some are over 10 mm, YAY!!!' because I couldn't even get any that big (hence the donor egg) and that I know from your earlier sad loss that your eggs will fertilize, so there's always hope, Mobaby. I've heard you should never borrow trouble because it's hard to return!

Bubu, have a good trip! I don't want to hold out false hope, but if you had a transfer of 3 day embies, they might have just barely implanted by the time of your beta and wouldn't be measurable yet.

TTB, I'm so sorry to hear they didn't progress. Sometimes the phrase "it's a crap shoot' is totally accurate. It's CRAP.

One, same goes for you. It's CRAP, but I'm glad you and your DH are going to use this time to reconnect. Fall in love again!

And once again, my brain has shut itself off. I know I'm supposed to be loving on others, I'm just not sure who. Congrats to the BFPs and my best wishes to those stimming or waiting for news. I've still got the Universe on notice not to mess with you all.

Hi :)

I just got home from ER....and about to take a nap....the nurse told me they have 18! Im really excited and praying that all works out fine....talk to all of you lovely ladies later on.

Drsquid: I could never not sneak a peak, I'm a total planner and I need to know what we are having for that reason. All the power to you for being able to resist looking.

Mobaby: I think things will work out, if your RE was concerned he would increase your dose. The fact that you E2 is where they want it to be is another good sign. Quality is better then quantity.

Bubu: Have a great weekend! Sounds like a nice stress release.

Prayin: congrats! :happydance: 18 is fantastic!

Almost: any word yet? FX!

Hi all

Sorry I've been AWOL the last few days, I'm going to catch up on everyone's posts and I'll respond later

Hope everyone is ok

Gem X

Prayin - 18 is a fantastic number!! Congrats!

Mo - sorry you're feeling down-hearted. :hugs: I'm sure if they were worried they'd have changed your stimms... Sending loads of follicle growing dust :dust: :dust: Best of luck on Sunday.

Almost - delighted you're feeling better! Still no fert report?! :coffee:

Afm, next scan tomor morning at 915. Feel like my ovaries/follicles have grown a lot today. Can kinda feel them when I walk around this evening, feels odd! Am also up almost a kg in the last 2 days. Did the rest of you put on wait while stimming?

:hugs: I'm sorry you are disappointed. Try to stay positive and think of the smaller ones catching up over the next two days.

Good luck with the fert report :)
Well ... offline for a couple of days now ... off to Budapest to celebrate Grandma's birthday (100) tomorrow.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and lots of :dust: to you all :)

Have a good weekend!

Hi :)

I just got home from ER....and about to take a nap....the nurse told me they have 18! Im really excited and praying that all works out fine....talk to all of you lovely ladies later on.

:happydance: Great news! Get some rest and we look forward to your next report.

Prayin - 18 is a fantastic number!! Congrats!

Mo - sorry you're feeling down-hearted. :hugs: I'm sure if they were worried they'd have changed your stimms... Sending loads of follicle growing dust :dust: :dust: Best of luck on Sunday.

Almost - delighted you're feeling better! Still no fert report?! :coffee:

Afm, next scan tomor morning at 915. Feel like my ovaries/follicles have grown a lot today. Can kinda feel them when I walk around this evening, feels odd! Am also up almost a kg in the last 2 days. Did the rest of you put on wait while stimming?

Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Hi - I don't come on here that often but I did post previously...just had 1st round of IVF - BFN :nope:

9 eggs retrieved - 2 fertilised - both good grades - 8 cell & 6 cel. Had one put back in and the other they tried to take to blast it lasted until day 6 then stopped.

Moving to CARE in Nottingham...now the expense starts! Round 2 here we go.

Good Luck to everyone x

Hi - I don't come on here that often but I did post previously...just had 1st round of IVF - BFN :nope:

9 eggs retrieved - 2 fertilised - both good grades - 8 cell & 6 cel. Had one put back in and the other they tried to take to blast it lasted until day 6 then stopped.

Moving to CARE in Nottingham...now the expense starts! Round 2 here we go.

Good Luck to everyone x

:hugs: I'm sorry.

I'm jumping in late here, but since I'm pretty much on bedrest for atleast a day or two, I've not nothing better to do than to chat with fellow IVFers.

I had my egg retrieval this morning. Seemed to go pretty smoothly, in lots of pain now though. Mostly because they harvested 40 eggs! oysh! But that didn't beat my sister she had 42 harvested when she tried IVF years ago. She got a sever case of OHSS, so I'm probably being overly cautious, but it's all protein and electolytes for me until I'm through the woods.

I had been doing gatorade for the past two days, but for some reason it wasn't suiting me after retrieval so I've switched to coconut water. I've never had it before, but I like it.

I'm a little swollen, but nothing too bad yet. Resting is not painful, but getting up to go to the bathroom is. Got my vicodin though so making use of that.

I can't wait to implant day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g