IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just back from my scan. Follicles seem to be all growing at different rates. At the moment we have 3 above 20mm and about 4 around the 16/17mm mark and the rest are under that... Nurse was very unsure as to whether I should trigger tonight or wait another day. She's going to speak to the consultant when he arrives and give me a ring back soon. Not sure how to feel about it all but stressing isn't going to help so I guess I'll just do as I'm told... :shrug:

Getting- alot of the smaller ones can grow at trigger if they are at 11s and 12s :) cant wait for your update!

Hey ladies

I need a ticker too! I'll get on it!

Want - I haven't heard of mouth ulcers exactly but I have heard of colds and sore throats so it could all be related.

I'm sorry for those of you whose follies aren't playing fair but the RE can usually just adjust the drugs to fix it :)

Lindsay - my cramping still comes and goes. I could have none for 3-4 days then I'll get a bit. I'm not worried, I'm hoping it's stretching and growing.

I'm doing ok very tired. Was feeling very sick the other day but I'm not sure if it was just being over tired!! Starting school has been very tough!! Only 9 days till my u/s can't wait. I'm nervous but excited too.

Pink xxx

Pink- I am sooo tired too! Have fallen asleep all week before 9pm!

Getting- they'll keep growing don't worry. You'll have trigger and then another day still before retrieval. Don't worry!!!

Pink and Jess- the tiredness is no joke haha. With starting school. I feel like I've been hit by a bus everyday by 2:00!!

Oh Lindsay I'm soo with you there!! It's Saturday and I still have zero energy and could happily head back to bed at any moment! Xx

Haha, Pink!!! Amen, sister!!! Where do you live again?

I wish you lived closer!!! 5 of us are getting together for dinner tonight and trying to make it a monthly thing.

Oh that sounds fab. Hope you have a great time! I would have loved to come but it's a little far ;) xx

It is a little far haha!!! Thanks:). What time is it there right now?

I'm with you guys on the tiredness. Glad it wasn't just me. I too had gone to bed before 8:30 when I was on stims. Even last night I went to bed early.

I feel much better this morning. Much less pain, I don't think I'll need the vicodin today. I still have some bloating, but it has decreased. I plan on continuing with my electrolytes and protein today to keep the OHSS at bay. It's almost 8 now, I'll get a call between 12 and 3 about how fertilization went.

Good luck Christie on fertilisation report. Let us know.

Lindsay its 1pm now xxx

Have a blast tonight ladies!!! Wish I could be there! And getting-you are totally ready to trigger tn, ahhhh!!!

afm super crampy if feels like my stomache is all pinched and twisted up inside-did anyone notice this especially a couple days after ER?

Yay Christie!!! Way a ton of salty foods too!! Soups high in sodium, chips etc. Cant wait for your report!!!

Pink- oh ok so you are 5 hours ahead of me. :)

I'm with you guys on the tiredness. Glad it wasn't just me. I too had gone to bed before 8:30 when I was on stims. Even last night I went to bed early.

I feel much better this morning. Much less pain, I don't think I'll need the vicodin today. I still have some bloating, but it has decreased. I plan on continuing with my electrolytes and protein today to keep the OHSS at bay. It's almost 8 now, I'll get a call between 12 and 3 about how fertilization went.

GL with your fert report, so exciting! are you doing icsi?

And I went to bed at 9:30 last night when I usually would have stayed up til almost midnight LOL....

Boo I can't get a ticker cause I don't have a US address! Shame. Oh well I'll have to just follow yours Lindsay. We're the exact same xx

Aww that stinks!! Yes- follow mine!!! It's OUR ticker now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back