IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayin- congrats girlie!!! That's awesome. Rest up :)

Jac- I'm so sorry:( glad you're moving on though!!! It will all be worth it!

Christie- wow that's a huge number!!! Yes definitely be careful for OHSS. I was at risk for that also as I has 45 follies in there. I had 21 eggs retrieved so I can imagine how you feel!!! Best of luck keeping it away and can't wait to hear how many were fertilized!!!

jchic & Lindsay - I got it... we are so close together!!
Also added you girls as my bump buddies!!

I wasn't given the HCG injection after retrieval. They said if I had over 30 eggs they wouldn't give it to me as an additional preventative against OHSS. They did switch my progesterone from an insert to a shot though, YUCK! I was really hoping to get a break from sticking myself. I had been doing all subcutaneous and now these are intramuscular. Not looking forward to the larger needle.

Good thing though so far I have to pee every hour. All signs are good at the moment. Hopefully tomorrow will go just as well.

I can't wait for my call tomorrow to let me know how fertilization went.

That's is good. As long as however much fluid you are drinking comes out according to my nurse. We don't do an HCG shot after retrieval at our clinic. That's interesting. Where do you go? They ALMOST switches my progesterone to a shot but I was lucky and got to stick to the suppository. I can't wait for you to tell us the fert report!!!

Oh awesome. I love MD:) (well Ocean City is all I know lol!). When will your transfer be?!

Not sure if it'll be a day 3 transfer on Monday or a day 5 on Wednesday yet.

wow christie-welcome and that is a lot of eggies!

okay ladies sorry for the delay, I was at work then went out to dinner...out of the 10 retrieved yesterday....8 were fertilized! YAY! They said no 2 day transfer for me, so I either go in for a 3 day on sunday or a 5 on tuesday....I am so happy with my results thrus far!!!

Congrats almosthere! That's great :happydance: You'll be transferring before you know it. How many do you want to transfer?

thank you! I would prefer two but my clinic only does 1-unless they have two low grade then they will do 2.

I am sooooooo excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear which day it is xoxo

Hey Ladies,
Did any of you experience mouth ulcers in the early weeks of pregnancy? I read somewhere it could be pregnancy related... Any thoughts?

Back from scan. I'm really getting disappointed. I have 5 follicles over 10mm with the rest under 10mm. I don't understand why the others are still lagging. My e2 the other day was on track with last cycle. I remember having more over 10 at this point last time. We ended up w/12 mature. I'm scared of only getting 5 now. I go back Sunday for scan and bloodwork. I'm praying for a miracle here and those others wake up. Everything is growing but those 5 were in the lead. Good news is my re will be there Sunday and will do my scan so I can talk to him about it. I had positive thoughts before and now I'm starting to lose them. Is there hope for this others?? Nurse said I would probably trigger Monday again.
You still have a few days so the smaller follies have a chance to catch up. Did your doc up your dose since you're responding a little slower than what they would like?

Hi :)

I just got home from ER....and about to take a nap....the nurse told me they have 18! Im really excited and praying that all works out fine....talk to all of you lovely ladies later on.

Yaaay 18 is great!! Looking forward to the fert report!

Prayin - 18 is a fantastic number!! Congrats!

Mo - sorry you're feeling down-hearted. :hugs: I'm sure if they were worried they'd have changed your stimms... Sending loads of follicle growing dust :dust: :dust: Best of luck on Sunday.

Almost - delighted you're feeling better! Still no fert report?! :coffee:

Afm, next scan tomor morning at 915. Feel like my ovaries/follicles have grown a lot today. Can kinda feel them when I walk around this evening, feels odd! Am also up almost a kg in the last 2 days. Did the rest of you put on wait while stimming?
Yaay you're almost at trigger!! I didn't put on wait during stimms but don't worry about it because a lot of people do. I know what you mean by being able to feel your ovaries, I'm the same way. Will be looking for your update tomorrow!!

Hi - I don't come on here that often but I did post previously...just had 1st round of IVF - BFN :nope:

9 eggs retrieved - 2 fertilised - both good grades - 8 cell & 6 cel. Had one put back in and the other they tried to take to blast it lasted until day 6 then stopped.

Moving to CARE in Nottingham...now the expense starts! Round 2 here we go.

Good Luck to everyone x
Sorry about the bfn! I hope this 2nd round is the one that brings you your forever baby!!

I'm jumping in late here, but since I'm pretty much on bedrest for atleast a day or two, I've not nothing better to do than to chat with fellow IVFers.

I had my egg retrieval this morning. Seemed to go pretty smoothly, in lots of pain now though. Mostly because they harvested 40 eggs! oysh! But that didn't beat my sister she had 42 harvested when she tried IVF years ago. She got a sever case of OHSS, so I'm probably being overly cautious, but it's all protein and electolytes for me until I'm through the woods.

I had been doing gatorade for the past two days, but for some reason it wasn't suiting me after retrieval so I've switched to coconut water. I've never had it before, but I like it.

I'm a little swollen, but nothing too bad yet. Resting is not painful, but getting up to go to the bathroom is. Got my vicodin though so making use of that.

I can't wait to implant day!

Yikes!! That is a lot of eggs! I hope you get a great fert report tomorrow!

wow christie-welcome and that is a lot of eggies!

okay ladies sorry for the delay, I was at work then went out to dinner...out of the 10 retrieved yesterday....8 were fertilized! YAY! They said no 2 day transfer for me, so I either go in for a 3 day on sunday or a 5 on tuesday....I am so happy with my results thrus far!!!

8 is great!! FX they all turn into perfect blasts!!

AFM ~ I had my scan this morning. Follies are progressing but a little bit slower than what RE wants so he upped my dose. Today is day 6 of stimms and my biggest was at 13 with all the rest between 7 and 12. Also, I spoke to him about ICSI and he said he agrees that we should do at least some ICSI. He liked the idea of doing half and half. My e2 came back at 1330 today which means it's going to be sky high by the time I trigger.

Sorry if I missed anyone.. Good luck to everybody else!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"