IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just back from my scan. Follicles seem to be all growing at different rates. At the moment we have 3 above 20mm and about 4 around the 16/17mm mark and the rest are under that... Nurse was very unsure as to whether I should trigger tonight or wait another day. She's going to speak to the consultant when he arrives and give me a ring back soon. Not sure how to feel about it all but stressing isn't going to help so I guess I'll just do as I'm told... :shrug:

I go tomorrow for a scan .... Sounds like we will be 1-2 day apart!! Nurse said prob er Wednesday for me :) I hope my us shows lots of progress tomorrow. Only 5 over 10mm friday. Still had 23. The smaller ones will catch up for you once you trigger. I think I will trigger when 3 on each side are 17-18mm.

OK ladies, just got my fertilization call....33 mature eggs and 25 embryos this morning!

Feeling even better than I was this morning, so I hope I get to do a fresh transfer in a couple days.

Christie- that's amazing!!! Good for you!!! Glad you're feeling better :)

Omg!!! Wow!! 25 embryos!!! That is amazing :)

Christie - Wow, 25 embryos is fab!! Sounds like you'll have lots of frosties for when you're ready for baby number 2!!

Pink - can you just make up a US address?! You need a ticker!!!

Mo - fx'd for you for tomor. Hopefully we'll be bump buddies with our babies due just days apart!! (and Almost, Lulu and Christie and anyone else who's currently going thru stimming/ER/ET too!!!)

Afm, nurse rang back. FS wants me to stimm again tonight so back in tomor morning for another scan. Presume I'll be triggering tomor night... Thanks for all your replies about the smaller ones catching up!! :hugs:

I'm jumping in late here, but since I'm pretty much on bedrest for atleast a day or two, I've not nothing better to do than to chat with fellow IVFers.

I had my egg retrieval this morning. Seemed to go pretty smoothly, in lots of pain now though. Mostly because they harvested 40 eggs! oysh! But that didn't beat my sister she had 42 harvested when she tried IVF years ago. She got a sever case of OHSS, so I'm probably being overly cautious, but it's all protein and electolytes for me until I'm through the woods.

I had been doing gatorade for the past two days, but for some reason it wasn't suiting me after retrieval so I've switched to coconut water. I've never had it before, but I like it.

I'm a little swollen, but nothing too bad yet. Resting is not painful, but getting up to go to the bathroom is. Got my vicodin though so making use of that.

I can't wait to implant day!

OK ladies, just got my fertilization call....33 mature eggs and 25 embryos this morning!

Feeling even better than I was this morning, so I hope I get to do a fresh transfer in a couple days.

Welcome! :hi: Congrats on getting so many eggs and having so many fertilize. did you do ICSI or just have them fertilize alone?

wow christie-welcome and that is a lot of eggies!

okay ladies sorry for the delay, I was at work then went out to dinner...out of the 10 retrieved yesterday....8 were fertilized! YAY! They said no 2 day transfer for me, so I either go in for a 3 day on sunday or a 5 on tuesday....I am so happy with my results thrus far!!!

Yay for 8 fertilized!! I can't wait to hear your update of when you are PUPO. :happydance:

Hey Ladies,
Did any of you experience mouth ulcers in the early weeks of pregnancy? I read somewhere it could be pregnancy related... Any thoughts?

I haven't experienced this but make sure you are drinking a ton of water a day. that should help.

AFM ~ I had my scan this morning. Follies are progressing but a little bit slower than what RE wants so he upped my dose. Today is day 6 of stimms and my biggest was at 13 with all the rest between 7 and 12. Also, I spoke to him about ICSI and he said he agrees that we should do at least some ICSI. He liked the idea of doing half and half. My e2 came back at 1330 today which means it's going to be sky high by the time I trigger.

Sorry if I missed anyone.. Good luck to everybody else!!

I'm glad your scan went well. Did he say when you might trigger? I'm glad he agrees about the ICSI thing. It will help.

Boo I can't get a ticker cause I don't have a US address! Shame. Oh well I'll have to just follow yours Lindsay. We're the exact same xx

:( thats not fair. I'm glad you and Lindsay can share!

I go tomorrow for a scan .... Sounds like we will be 1-2 day apart!! Nurse said prob er Wednesday for me :) I hope my us shows lots of progress tomorrow. Only 5 over 10mm friday. Still had 23. The smaller ones will catch up for you once you trigger. I think I will trigger when 3 on each side are 17-18mm.

Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Christie - Wow, 25 embryos is fab!! Sounds like you'll have lots of frosties for when you're ready for baby number 2!!

Pink - can you just make up a US address?! You need a ticker!!!

Mo - fx'd for you for tomor. Hopefully we'll be bump buddies with our babies due just days apart!! (and Almost, Lulu and Christie and anyone else who's currently going thru stimming/ER/ET too!!!)

Afm, nurse rang back. FS wants me to stimm again tonight so back in tomor morning for another scan. Presume I'll be triggering tomor night... Thanks for all your replies about the smaller ones catching up!! :hugs:

Good luck at your scan tomorrow as well. Fx for triggering tomorrow night!

Christie- congrats that is a huge number!!!!

Jacq: Sorry to hear your fist cycle didn't work. FX that this cycle brings you your BFP!

Christie: Welcome :hi: Wow 40 is fantastic! You will end up with lots of frosties with that many embryos. Did your sister have success with her cycle?

Almost: 8 is great! FX for some good Blasts.

Lulu: They had to up my dose twice in Stims, eventually mine got there so will yours. Stock up on Gatorade.

Getting: I hope you do trigger tomorrow. Many follies will come in line by retrieval. Good Luck.

Mobaby: FX for you to trigger soon as well.

Jersey Girls: Have fun tonight! Sounds like so much fun.

So nice to see all the new tickers! Pink sorry you can't get one, can you copy Lindsay's link to your signature? I'm right there with all you preggo ladies I just can't get enough sleep. Been on vacy this past week and did nothing and I'm still tired. Went to babies r us today because they have a good sale on and after only one hour I was exhausted. FX that second tri is better then this.

Christie: Welcome :hi: Wow 40 is fantastic! You will end up with lots of frosties with that many embryos. Did your sister have success with her cycle?

My sister did not have success with her cycle. She had to cancel the fresh transfer because she had severe OHSS. She gained 30 lbs almost overnight and ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks. When she did transfer she had an early miscarriage. The second time she transferred did not work. She ended up getting pregnant on her own. Twice. After her husband had been deployed for a year each time :) We tease them about how fast she got pregnant the last time he got home. Practically the day he stepped off the plane!

sorry to hear about your sister christie! But wow, lots of eggies, good job!

as for me a bit down today, still have 8 fert. eggies but was told to prepare for a possible 3 day transfer for tomorrow....is it possible to have blasts by day 3 of transfer?? :/ I was hoping for a 5 day..

no you wont have blasts on day 3 however with 8 embryos id assme you will likely still go to day 5. they just want to make sure you are ready in case there is a problem. they will check them day 3 and likely call you that am. there is no real difference between day 3 and day 5 in terms of success per se. it is more that going to day 5 allows them to select which of your embryos are the BEST. they separate out more after day 3. with 8 as long as they are all or most 8-10 cells tomorrow they will likely go to day 5. my doc said we were doing day 3.. i was on the bridge to go and he called and told me we were doing day 5. they just dont know til day 3

Girls can I ask a quick question - sorry if this is tmi! Did anyone have quite a bit of discharge at 3dp5dt?

thanks dr! they did say they will call me to let me know after the embryologists take another look tomorrow morning. The tricky part with not knowing about tomorrow is that my husband works sunday mornings so he has to decide if he should go to work and leave early or go in late or not at all!

Hi ladies..still feeling crappy...is.it normal to be gassy??? sorry for the tmi..out of the 18 they said I have 14 good ones....everytime that I sit down is when it bothers me the most.....hope all the ladies meeting up today have a good time!!!

i have been more gassy since starting ivf-so embarrassing!! lol it is probably from all the hormonal changes and bloated

Hi ladies..still feeling crappy...is.it normal to be gassy??? sorry for the tmi..out of the 18 they said I have 14 good ones....everytime that I sit down is when it bothers me the most.....hope all the ladies meeting up today have a good time!!!

It's normal for that. I had issues urinating for about 4 days after er. Yay for 14 good ones!!!!:happydance:

Almost....

Im most positive that everything is going to turn out perfect for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back