IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, real life-embarrassing IVF symptoms!! So today I look preggers....soooo bloated its uncomfortable..but anywho, only one more sleep until I finally get to learn if I do a 3 day transfer tomorrow, or if I wait until tuesday!

Hey ladies!!! To answer your tmi- definitely had discharge and was super gassy! Lol. It was hard to feel comfortable. Yes, we do live in Jersey- unfortunately had to reschedule our night out for next Saturday because of the horrible thunderstorms and tornado warnings lol.

AFM- I'm freaking out a little- for the preggo ladies- did you have any slightly brownish discharge- not really spotting- at any point after you got your BFP? I am 6 weeks and when I went to the bathroom there was a little brownish color. Sorry for the continued tmi lol!!

oh, that stinks, hope you enjoy next sat. then!!!

and I am sure you and little bean are fine lindsay, FX!

Jacq: Sorry to hear your fist cycle didn't work. FX that this cycle brings you your BFP!

Christie: Welcome :hi: Wow 40 is fantastic! You will end up with lots of frosties with that many embryos. Did your sister have success with her cycle?

Almost: 8 is great! FX for some good Blasts.

Lulu: They had to up my dose twice in Stims, eventually mine got there so will yours. Stock up on Gatorade.

Getting: I hope you do trigger tomorrow. Many follies will come in line by retrieval. Good Luck.

Mobaby: FX for you to trigger soon as well.

Jersey Girls: Have fun tonight! Sounds like so much fun.

So nice to see all the new tickers! Pink sorry you can't get one, can you copy Lindsay's link to your signature? I'm right there with all you preggo ladies I just can't get enough sleep. Been on vacy this past week and did nothing and I'm still tired. Went to babies r us today because they have a good sale on and after only one hour I was exhausted. FX that second tri is better then this.

I hit 12 weeks tomorrow and being exhausted has just started kicking in. I feel like I can sleep all day!

sorry to hear about your sister christie! But wow, lots of eggies, good job!

as for me a bit down today, still have 8 fert. eggies but was told to prepare for a possible 3 day transfer for tomorrow....is it possible to have blasts by day 3 of transfer?? :/ I was hoping for a 5 day..

:hugs: try not to get down. I think everything is going to work out great for you.

Hi ladies..still feeling crappy...is.it normal to be gassy??? sorry for the tmi..out of the 18 they said I have 14 good ones....everytime that I sit down is when it bothers me the most.....hope all the ladies meeting up today have a good time!!!

Congrats on the 14!

Hey ladies!!! To answer your tmi- definitely had discharge and was super gassy! Lol. It was hard to feel comfortable. Yes, we do live in Jersey- unfortunately had to reschedule our night out for next Saturday because of the horrible thunderstorms and tornado warnings lol.

AFM- I'm freaking out a little- for the preggo ladies- did you have any slightly brownish discharge- not really spotting- at any point after you got your BFP? I am 6 weeks and when I went to the bathroom there was a little brownish color. Sorry for the continued tmi lol!!

I have heard of many ladies spotting. Don't worry. Just take it easy and get your feet up. As long as it is brownish or light pink you are ok!

I don't think there is such a thing as TMI on these boards. :haha: No worries ladies.

Pink- you're probably sleeping, but tomorrow I will send you the code for the ticker and you can try to put it in your signature:)

Linds- I spotted at around 6 weeks for a day and the a half
Day or so at 8 weeks. Super common

Linds, I had a teeny amount of brown blood and brownish and pinkish discharge last weekend. My nurse said it's probably related to implantation.

Almost - looking forward to your update today!

Lindsay - :hugs: I'm sure it's nothing to worry about!

Pink - I went and had a look at that site and it let me make up a ticker no problem! Never asked me for an address.... Is this where you went? https://global.thebump.com/tickers/FruitTickerChooseBackground.aspx

Afm, think I misunderstood the nurse yesterday about the size of the lead follicles. Think they were approaching 20, not over it. Went for scan this morning and she said the lead follicle has changed into a nicer shape and that the smaller ones are catching up. She said she was much happier with the look of them today. She's fairly sure the FS will give me one more day of just stimming and then trigger tomor and ER on Wed but she's going to ring me back in a few hours. :coffee:

Gettingbroody that's good news your getting closer! I'm 4dp5dt and I'm still keeping y sanity (just about)

How soon is too early to test? My test date is a week today but I don't think I can wait that long! X x x

If you're a bit of a poas addict you could probably start testing now in the hope of a faint line but don't be disheartened if there's none cos it's still very early. If you want to hold out until there's a better chance of a line then I would wait til next weekend... Fx'd for you! How are you feeling? :dust:

Thanks getting broody. It is letting me create a ticker woohoo. That wasnt the page I was going to! On my phone so can't copy it over but will do soon as I get on my computer :)

Lindsay - a tiny bit of brown discharge isn't anything to worry about I'm sure. Hopefully it's gone now. And yeah you're right I was asleep at 9pm again last night on a Saturday!!!

Shame the weather disturbed your plans ladies.

Pink xx

If you're a bit of a poas addict you could probably start testing now in the hope of a faint line but don't be disheartened if there's none cos it's still very early. If you want to hold out until there's a better chance of a line then I would wait til next weekend... Fx'd for you! How are you feeling? :dust:

On the whole I'm ok! Still getting stomach cramps but no where near as bad as the past few days! Sorry if it's tmi but it's the constant need to go the toilet and wind thats driving me mad!

Not a poas addict - impatient more like! My test date is a week today but we had a long standing agreement with friends to go camping that weekend and is rather not find out that weekend when we're with everyone. Wondering if it would be accurate if I tested thursday or Friday when we'd be either 8 or 9dp at 5dt

How you doing hun!?

Likkle- I got my bfp on 5dp6dt. So if you want to test go for it!!! Peeing more frequently and cramps were my first symptoms and I still have both! This sounds very promising!!!!! Test when it would equate to 11 or 12dpo I think.

Linds- spotting is ok as long as its not red. Lots of changes going on down there.

Thanks hun! I may en up testing early just not sure how early yet. I'm just worrying now it's not worked and our dream of being parents is slipping away!

Likkle - I'm in the uk and we don't do beta we just do poas at the clinic and mine was at 9dp5dt so my RE was obviously expecting it to show up by then. So I recon you'd def be safe to test at 9dp5dt.

X

Thanks pink! Did you have your teat at the clinic? Mine sainto do a clear blue at home and phone the results in! Panicking thou incase it gives me a false positive or false negative!

getting close gettingbroody!!!

and I am going insane waiting for this 8-9am call-or maybe they have until 9:30-the nurse yesterday told me 8 to 9 I would know about ET today or not, but then the sheet I have says 8:30-9:30. I am going to take my prenatals, folic acid, and estrace pill, then wait until I hear back about possible transfer today because I have to do my crinone after my transfer.

Just got the call after I posted here! I am the happiest girl in the girl-5 day transfer yippee!!!! I was super bummed when they made it sound like today was the day. I am so happy I get to relax a bit more before the procedure as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back