IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the call after I posted here! I am the happiest girl in the girl-5 day transfer yippee!!!! I was super bummed when they made it sound like today was the day. I am so happy I get to relax a bit more before:happydance: the procedure as well!

Yayyyyyyy!!!!! So happy for you!!!!! Everthing is going to turn out perfect for you.:happydance:

almosthere, tick tock right? I bet every minute right now feels like an eternity. Hope they call you soon & give you the news you want. Good luck!

Likklegemz, you're one day ahead of me. I'm 3dp5dt. I have a doc appt on Tuesday but just to check my levels & then testing on Saturday. I think you can start testing after 9dp. I don't blame you for not wanting to test with lots of people around. It's a very special moment that you should be ale to share with your DH. Good luck to you! Just think a week from today we'll know for sure if we're pregnant

:dust:

Just got the call after I posted here! I am the happiest girl in the girl-5 day transfer yippee!!!! I was super bummed when they made it sound like today was the day. I am so happy I get to relax a bit more before the procedure as well!

Congrats! They're still going strong :) yay 5dt:happydance:

That's great almost!!

Back from scan. Estradiol is finally catching up :) and so are eggies!! Looks like I have around 18 that will be mature with 4 under 10mm that probably won't make it. I feel so better!! I'm doing exactly like I did last cycle. My ovaries take a while to wake up. Dr said stim to tonight and probably trigger tomorrow night!!! Wed retrieval!! Looks like me and gettingbroody will be together! :)

Almost- yessssssss!!!! So happy for you!!!

Thanks for the responses about the discoloration, ladies. It has stopped as of this morning. It wasn't really spotting, just an off color. Weird.

Sounds good Mobaby! Glad the smaller ones are catching up :) Wednesday will be here before you know it :)

Wahhoo for triggering soon mobaby-I still can't believe how fast ivf moves once trigger is done!!

Almost! Yey!! Your getting closer! Congrats hun, hopefully you'll be gettin your BFP before you know it!

Congrats mobaby!! Your like me in that srespect! My ovaries needed a reminder and a kick to get into gear!

Thanks ladies it seems so surreal! I feel like I have not been in a tww for a year! LOL!

Almost - Great news!

Likkle - I think you'll be fine after 9dp. I had to go into the clinic to do my test. It was a test the clinic had but you could buy a sensitive one as I'm not sure the clear blue ones are that sensitive.

Lindsay - Glad it's stopped now was def nothing to worry about. Not long till your next scan! Still 8 days for me!!

Xx

20 embryos survived overnight, so I will be doing a day 5 transfer on Wednesday.

Still bloated this morning. I feel like I'm peeing more than I'm drinking and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. At least it's not dark, so I'm not dehydrated and I'm not nauseous.

Hi ladies..still feeling crappy...is.it normal to be gassy??? sorry for the tmi..out of the 18 they said I have 14 good ones....everytime that I sit down is when it bothers me the most.....hope all the ladies meeting up today have a good time!!!

That's great news that 14 are contenders. I'm still bloated and gassy now, ginger ale helps.

Hey ladies!!! To answer your tmi- definitely had discharge and was super gassy! Lol. It was hard to feel comfortable. Yes, we do live in Jersey- unfortunately had to reschedule our night out for next Saturday because of the horrible thunderstorms and tornado warnings lol.

AFM- I'm freaking out a little- for the preggo ladies- did you have any slightly brownish discharge- not really spotting- at any point after you got your BFP? I am 6 weeks and when I went to the bathroom there was a little brownish color. Sorry for the continued tmi lol!!

Very normal Lindsay. It hasn't happened to me but many others have had it. Glad to hear it didn't last. Sorry to hear your night got canceled.

Almost - looking forward to your update today!

Lindsay - :hugs: I'm sure it's nothing to worry about!

Pink - I went and had a look at that site and it let me make up a ticker no problem! Never asked me for an address.... Is this where you went? https://global.thebump.com/tickers/FruitTickerChooseBackground.aspx

Afm, think I misunderstood the nurse yesterday about the size of the lead follicles. Think they were approaching 20, not over it. Went for scan this morning and she said the lead follicle has changed into a nicer shape and that the smaller ones are catching up. She said she was much happier with the look of them today. She's fairly sure the FS will give me one more day of just stimming and then trigger tomor and ER on Wed but she's going to ring me back in a few hours. :coffee:

Great progress report! Good Luck with trigger.

Gettingbroody that's good news your getting closer! I'm 4dp5dt and I'm still keeping y sanity (just about)

How soon is too early to test? My test date is a week today but I don't think I can wait that long! X x x

I got my BFP on 5dp5dt and others have got it on 6dp5dt. I know others that didn't get it until 9 to 11 days after transfer. Probably twins come through quicker but then again Kelly got hers on day 3. She does have just one baby but the highest beta number I remember hearing. Just don't get discouraged if you test and don't see a line yet.

That's great almost!!

Back from scan. Estradiol is finally catching up :) and so are eggies!! Looks like I have around 18 that will be mature with 4 under 10mm that probably won't make it. I feel so better!! I'm doing exactly like I did last cycle. My ovaries take a while to wake up. Dr said stim to tonight and probably trigger tomorrow night!!! Wed retrieval!! Looks like me and gettingbroody will be together! :)

Yeah Mobaby that's great news, good luck with trigger!

20 embryos survived overnight, so I will be doing a day 5 transfer on Wednesday.

Still bloated this morning. I feel like I'm peeing more than I'm drinking and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. At least it's not dark, so I'm not dehydrated and I'm not nauseous.

Good news on you embryos! I still feel bloated and I had very few eggs so I imagine you will feel bloated for several weeks to come. The ovaries take a long time to shrink back to normal, mine as of my us Wed were still huge. keep drinking and peeing it helps.

Just got the call after I posted here! I am the happiest girl in the girl-5 day transfer yippee!!!! I was super bummed when they made it sound like today was the day. I am so happy I get to relax a bit more before the procedure as well!

I missed you when I did multiquote. So happy to hear you are making it to day five. The same thing happened to many of us. With me on day three all were at the same stage and on day four they all started to separate to different levels. It would have been harder to choose on day three.

Yay for all the excitement going on in here! Mobaby, I'm glad you were able to return the trouble you were borrowing and get a lot more eggies instead.

Can't wait to here more fert. reports and BFPs rolling in.

Lindsay, brownish discharge is always scary, but it's pretty common. And for added piece of mind, I had a huge, bright red bleed at 7+3 (back in June) and spent last night getting kicked in the side by an Edward James Olmos fan in the making. So worry, but remember that most of us who have a bleeding episode will still come away with perfectly happy babies. (In my case? A torn blood vessel from trying too hard in the bathroom. Glamorous cause, I know!)

Bubu, hope you had a nice time with family this weekend!

MrsC - are you going to try skull theory/nub guessing in the first tri with your twelve weeks scan?

Everyone else - much :dust: and my continued hope for good news for you all!

congrats to all the pregnant girls!!! :happydance:
i haven't been on here since my last cycle.
hope i get to be on that list soon!!! (the preggo list)
MrsC8776 twins! yay!!!

i am on my second IVF and in the TWW.
i feel more positive this time!!!
just thought i would update since my name is still on the list on the first page.

i had 7 good ones at retrieval, all grew at the same pace! 5 fertilized and 3 transfered. wish me luck girls!!

Almost - looking forward to your update today!

Lindsay - :hugs: I'm sure it's nothing to worry about!

Pink - I went and had a look at that site and it let me make up a ticker no problem! Never asked me for an address.... Is this where you went? https://global.thebump.com/tickers/FruitTickerChooseBackground.aspx

Afm, think I misunderstood the nurse yesterday about the size of the lead follicles. Think they were approaching 20, not over it. Went for scan this morning and she said the lead follicle has changed into a nicer shape and that the smaller ones are catching up. She said she was much happier with the look of them today. She's fairly sure the FS will give me one more day of just stimming and then trigger tomor and ER on Wed but she's going to ring me back in a few hours. :coffee:

Fx for triggering tomorrow!!

Gettingbroody that's good news your getting closer! I'm 4dp5dt and I'm still keeping y sanity (just about)

How soon is too early to test? My test date is a week today but I don't think I can wait that long! X x x

Just looking at the front page and when everyone else got their BFP I would say to give it 3 more days to start testing. That seems to be when some people got a faint positive but other it took longer. 12dpo just seems like a good time to me. Fx for you!

:happydance: Wonderful news!!

That's great almost!!

'm so excited for you! Not much longer now.

Wonderful report! Wednesday will be here before you know it.

Yay for all the excitement going on in here! Mobaby, I'm glad you were able to return the trouble you were borrowing and get a lot more eggies instead.

Can't wait to here more fert. reports and BFPs rolling in.

Lindsay, brownish discharge is always scary, but it's pretty common. And for added piece of mind, I had a huge, bright red bleed at 7+3 (back in June) and spent last night getting kicked in the side by an Edward James Olmos fan in the making. So worry, but remember that most of us who have a bleeding episode will still come away with perfectly happy babies. (In my case? A torn blood vessel from trying too hard in the bathroom. Glamorous cause, I know!)

Bubu, hope you had a nice time with family this weekend!

MrsC - are you going to try skull theory/nub guessing in the first tri with your twelve weeks scan?

Everyone else - much :dust: and my continued hope for good news for you all!

I haven't really thought about it but I will try to get some good pictures. If you guys want I can post them up and we can take guesses. I normally just keep the pictures in my journal. It has been awhile since I've gotten any. My husband is away so he won't get to be there. Thats the only hard part about deciding if I want nub pictures.

Do you already know?

congrats to all the pregnant girls!!! :happydance:
i haven't been on here since my last cycle.
hope i get to be on that list soon!!! (the preggo list)
MrsC8776 twins! yay!!!

i am on my second IVF and in the TWW.
i feel more positive this time!!!
just thought i would update since my name is still on the list on the first page.

i had 7 good ones at retrieval, all grew at the same pace! 5 fertilized and 3 transfered. wish me luck girls!!

:hi: Thank you and welcome back! Fx for you. When is your OTD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"