IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink - yay for a ticker!

Greek - welcome back! Fx'd for you :dust:

Mo - Great report! Do u have to go back in tomor?

Almost - fantastic news! Did they give you any other update on the embryos?

Afm, FS decided he wants me to trigger tonight and go in for ER on Tuesday morning. Am suddenly a ball of nervousness! :cry:

MrsC congrats for being 12 weeks today :) x

Thank you! It has gone by really fast. I'm loving your ticker!

Pink - yay for a ticker!

Afm, FS decided he wants me to trigger tonight and go in for ER on Tuesday morning. Am suddenly a ball of nervousness! :cry:

Yay for triggering tonight! Everything will be ok and you will do great. Your time is here. Soon you will be PUPO!

congrats to all the pregnant girls!!! :happydance:
i haven't been on here since my last cycle.
hope i get to be on that list soon!!! (the preggo list)
MrsC8776 twins! yay!!!

i am on my second IVF and in the TWW.
i feel more positive this time!!!
just thought i would update since my name is still on the list on the first page.

i had 7 good ones at retrieval, all grew at the same pace! 5 fertilized and 3 transfered. wish me luck girls!!

Congrats on being PUPO. Good luck on you TWW. When was your transfer. Was it a 5 or 3 day?

Pink - yay for a ticker!

Good luck with your trigger, don't stress it really isn't that bad.

Yes I go back tomorrow :)

Good luck tomorrow, hope they trigger you.

MrsC: Congrats on 12 weeks. Are you telling everyone soon?

Pink: Yeah for getting your ticker, so nice to see all these on here.

Jenn~ We already told everyone. I told immediate family when we first found out a) because they knew we were trying for a long time and b) if anything were to happen I would want their support. My hubby shared the news on fb when he was home last time. I didn't want to keep it a secret.

Pink - yay for a ticker!

Hey girlie.......no worries you will be perfectly fine!!!!! Congrats!

Getting- dont get nervous! It will be fine :) best of luck!!!! Yeah!

Thanks girls! Not at a bit worried about the actual trigger - don't even bat an eyelid at the thought of needles these days!:haha: Just had a bit of a panicky hour about how many eggs we'll get, how many will fertilise, whether it'll work etc etc. Has passed now! Think after what the nurse said this morning I was all set up for another day of stimming and then when the plan changed it kind of threw me. Just gotta assume the FS knows what he's doing I guess!!

yay for triggering ladies tonight!

so important question....3 days after ER did anyone feel light headed/faint/drowsy, weak, light body just want to nap? I napped for 2 hours today because I felt off. I am still pretty bloated but no weight gain. I am starting to worry bout how I am feeling....could it be from the estrace pills and my crinone that I started yesterday? I really don't want to call then nurse if not necessary and I am so close to transfer!

Bubu, have a good trip! I don't want to hold out false hope, but if you had a transfer of 3 day embies, they might have just barely implanted by the time of your beta and wouldn't be measurable yet.

Bubu, hope you had a nice time with family this weekend!

Thanks Chellesama ... they actually did the thaw on the Monday and transferred on the Friday, so they count as 5 day... Will find out tomorrow morning... The weekend raced by and we had a really nice time. A bit stressful occasionally (when you have so many coming from all over, it's usually like that), but the celebration really was very lovely :)

congrats to all the pregnant girls!!! :happydance:
i haven't been on here since my last cycle.
hope i get to be on that list soon!!! (the preggo list)
MrsC8776 twins! yay!!!

i am on my second IVF and in the TWW.
i feel more positive this time!!!
just thought i would update since my name is still on the list on the first page.

i had 7 good ones at retrieval, all grew at the same pace! 5 fertilized and 3 transfered. wish me luck girls!!

Hi :howdy: and good luck :) :dust:

Pink - yay for a ticker!

Good luck :) You will be fine and you will do great :) :hugs:

almost- the progesterone knocked me out. total exhaustion. hated how i felt on it.

Wow, I don't like to here it made you feel icky too dr. squid-but I am glad to hear this may be normal! How long do we usually have to take the progesterone? 2 days until transfer until BFP or even after BFP? This feeling is so much worse than how I felt on lupron and follistim...I just find it odd that I would feel this icky just from starting my new meds yesterday hmm

Almost I've got to take the progesterone twice a day during 2ww!

depends. they will test your progesterone. some stay on it til 12 weeks. mine was crazy crazy high (279) so i got to stop a few days after bfp when they found that. but.. didnt change anything cause well.. the reason i got to stop was cause my natural level was so high so you still get all the "side effects".

oh likkle-that stinks!!! I do the gel once a morning and estrace in the am and pm...I can't wait until my beta (prob will be next weekend!) so I can see if all this physical and emotional struggling brings me a BFP or not!

Pink - YAY FOR YOUR TICKER!!! Not that I minded sharing mine :) 8 days until your first scan right?? I have my second scan on Wednesday! So excited!

Christie - Wow 20 embryos are great! The fact that you are peeing more than drinking is fine. My nurse said to be concerned if you are drinking more than you are peeing!

Chelle - Hi!! Thanks for the reassurance with the spotting/discoloration. It was a little daunting. Sorry to hear that you were bleeding etc, but glad to know it happens I guess.

Greek - Welcome back!!! When did you have your 3 transferred? What grade were they? When is your official OTD??

Getting - I understand about you being nervous completely. I was pretty nervous for a little bit, myself. At transfer too LOL! You'll be fine and I can't wait to hear your report!!!

Almost - I never felt dizzy personally, but have heard about it. I am on the progesterone suppositories and take them 3x a day. Our clinic usually has you take them that often and until you are 8 weeks or until the placenta takes over they said. I'm sure everyone is different, however, as well as every clinic :)

AFM - Had a pretty good weekend, aside from the NJ girls and I having to cancel our first get-together, but we rescheduled for next weekend :). Football season is back in full swing and I could not be happier!!! I go into a mild depression when football season is over lol! Excited for my second ultrasound on Wednesday!!! Can't wait for a new picture!

Lindsay-yay for US and a new picture wednesday so exciting!!

And yes I am light headed/faint/dizzy if I stand for too long-I beleive it is a preg. symptom so I wonder if it is from the hcg now? I will call my nurse tomorrow if I still feel icky at work. SO not wanting to go into work at all this week-especially because I feel so icky :/

MrsC - Congrats on 12 weeks!! You are done with the dreaded first tri... How are you feeling?

Likkle - Some get a BFP as early as 3dp5dt but that could be too early.. But 8dp5dt you should most likely get accurate results. Good Luck!!

Pink - Yay for your ticker!!

Lindsay - I am glad the discharge stopped.. I know it's pretty common and my doctor warned about it too but it sure is scary... Can't wait to see your new pics on Wednesday!!

jchic - When is your scan?

almost - Yay for 5 day transfer! I am told to be on crinone until 10 weeks so I guess every clinic is different.

Sunshine15 - Are you going to test at home?

MoBaby - Wednesday is just around the corner! So excited for you!

Christie2011 - Good luck with ER!!

greekgirl - When is your beta?

Gettingbroody - Excited for you girl!!

AFM, had a pretty low key weekend... Just lots of cleaning and cooking around the house... I am very excited and nervous for my first scan on 17th... I still have 7 days to go before my next scan...... arghhhh!!

AFM - Had a pretty good weekend, aside from the NJ girls and I having to cancel our first get-together, but we rescheduled for next weekend :). Football season is back in full swing and I could not be happier!!! I go into a mild depression when football season is over lol! Excited for my second ultrasound on Wednesday!!! Can't wait for a new picture!

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your get together. Hopefully next weekend is better. Good luck on Wednesday!

MrsC - Congrats on 12 weeks!! You are done with the dreaded first tri... How are you feeling?

Likkle - Some get a BFP as early as 3dp5dt but that could be too early.. But 8dp5dt you should most likely get accurate results. Good Luck!!

Pink - Yay for your ticker!!

Lindsay - I am glad the discharge stopped.. I know it's pretty common and my doctor warned about it too but it sure is scary... Can't wait to see your new pics on Wednesday!!

jchic - When is your scan?

almost - Yay for 5 day transfer! I am told to be on crinone until 10 weeks so I guess every clinic is different.

Sunshine15 - Are you going to test at home?

MoBaby - Wednesday is just around the corner! So excited for you!

Christie2011 - Good luck with ER!!

greekgirl - When is your beta?

Gettingbroody - Excited for you girl!!

AFM, had a pretty low key weekend... Just lots of cleaning and cooking around the house... I am very excited and nervous for my first scan on 17th... I still have 7 days to go before my next scan...... arghhhh!!

Thank you! I'm doing really good. Just overly tired all day long. Being this tired has recently kicked in and I honestly feel like I could sleep all day long. I thought I was out of the first trimester also (the ticker agrees) but there is such conflicting info on it I just don't know. Some say 12 and some say 14 weeks. I'm asking my OB on Friday which it is to her.

Not much longer until your scan! It will go by quickly. Just keep yourself busy.

I hope all you ladies are doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back