IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want- yay for the 17th!!! I'm excited for you!!
Thanks for being so supportive and calming my concerns, ladies!! You're the best!!:)

Hi Ladies... Sorry for being MIA. Last week was the first week of school and my kiddos wore me out! I was going to try to catch up on here yesterday but decided to go with my brother's family and mom out on the boat for the night . We are just getting home now (I've been trying to catch up on my phone but I think I've got 30+ pages to read. I will try to do personals tomorrow after school.

Nothing really to report for me... I've been on BCPs for a couple weeks now. I have had some break through bleeding which freaked me out but my nurse said its ok. I go for my suppression check on Wednesday and find out then when I start stims.

I LOVE seeing all the new tickers!!! Congratulations!

Hi bomo! Nice to hear from you :) what's your estimated retrieval date?

Hi Mobaby! As of now I think my ER will be around the 29th or 30th (provided everything goes as planned).

How are you doing?

Wantbabysoon, you must be so excited to go for your scan. Are you feeling any symptoms? AFM, I'm not going to test till my doc appt on Saturday. It's really important to me that DH & I find out together & he doesn't want to test before Saturday. 5 more full days :)

Hi ladies!!!!!!!!!!
I have had a crazyyyy work weekend! 65hrs in 4days!....I have been thinking of my IVF ladies! Bare with me as I catch up!

Prayin - Yayyy thats great news!

Jacq - Sorry about the BFN :hugs:

Christie - 40 WOWWW!!! 25 embryos yayyy :happydance:

Lindsay - 6 weeks :happydance: I cant wait to see your pics too!!!

Almost - Yay!! 8 is great!! yay for a 5dt!!!

Lulu - Glad your doc agreed with the ICSI!

Getting - Dont worry...those things grow fast! Yay for trigger! Dont be nervous!

Likklegemz - Its wayyyy to early to test!

MoBaby - Yay for trigger!!!

greekgirl - Hi my fellow Greek girl! :flower: Good luck!!!

MrsC - 12 Weeks :happydance:

I hope I didnt miss anyone! Im pooped out, but wanted to come on to see how everyone was doing!
Nothing to report here....still hanging around. I have a feeling I might be O soon....im crampy here and there and tons of CM. Weird because I usually O much later in my cycle....do you think IVF could have made my cycles a bit normal? Hmmm....not like it will make any difference lol

Lindsay - good luck at your scan on Wed! Won't be long coming now! Bet you'll see a big difference in the size of your little bean!

Almost - if you're feeling bad stay home and mind yourself :hugs: You're perfectly entitled to a day off if you're feeling sick!

BOMO - good luck on Wed! Hope you get to start stimms soon!

Mo - good luck today hon!

Sunshine - hope the week flies by for you! (and ends in a lovely bfp!)

Bubu - good luck at your apt today! :dust:

Thanks for your wishes girls ... unfortunately - :bfn:
Doctor will be ringing back sometime later with the new treatment plan.

Sorry that I am not too talkative - am pretty down and tearful.

Bubu- I am SOO sorry, girl. Was really really hoping this was your time for your BFP:(. Don't appologize!! Just know we are here for you when you need us!! Xoxo

Bubu: :cry: I'm so sorry. Maybe a new protocol will be the thing to get you your BFP. Don't worry it will work out and you will be a mommy. :hugs:

Sunshine- I don't blame you for not testing. I didn't test at home either. We wanted to wait until the doctor told us too:). So excited for Saturday for you!!!

I'm triggering to tonight!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Finally here!!!! :):happydance::happydance: my dr will do the er but not the transfer... I requested my next fav dr in the practice and they said that was fine :) yay!

Bubu :( :hugs: I'm soo sorry :( hopefully some hanged will bring you your bfp!

bubu-so sorry

mobo-yay for trigger tonight!!!

gettingbroody-ah I wish I could stay home but I only get 10 paid days off a year and I am already down to 5, or 4 if I need another day of bed rest after my transfer. This is because I am going on a very long vacation and needed to take 3 days off in advance. I am going to feel icky either way and maybe the kiddos will distract me and take my mind off of how icky I feel.

Bubu - I am so sorry :( I hope the new protocol will bring you a BFP. Have you thought about having additional testing done or perhaps seeing another RE to get a second opinion on protocol? Maybe a 6 day transfer when your embies are at blast? Or chromosonal testing?

I have another question.....so sorry for all my questions!!!

But since taking the progesterone suppository I have been getting up at least 3x every night to go pee. Is this normal? Then it takes me about 20 more minutes to fall back asleep! Needless to say I am tired!!!

Prayin - did you have your transfer yet? Yes I peed and still pee like every hour on the hour/

Bubu - I am so sorry :( I hope the new protocol will bring you a BFP. Have you thought about having additional testing done or perhaps seeing another RE to get a second opinion on protocol? Maybe a 6 day transfer when your embies are at blast? Or chromosonal testing?

Thank you! I don't know whether it will be a "new protocol" per se - or just the new timetable. Doc still hasn't rung back.
Before we got started with the ICSI treatment, we had all the testing done (including genetic + chromosomal testing etc.). It is a very thorough clinic, apparently the best in Germany, if not in Europe.
They did all that testing on both of us in parallel to trying to find out where my DH's infertility comes from, since all of the tests on me showed that everything was fine. (Low SA production with 1% morphology + 100% pathological). The answer : unexplained infertility, probable root cause a viral infection similar to mumps (as they sometimes find sperm and sometimes don't)... or did you mean chromosomal testing on the embies? From what I understand, they only need to do that testing on the embryos if there is some chromosomal / genetic mutation found in one of the parents (which we were OK for). So they basically have ruled out any other reason for our infertility - it is because of DH's sperm (or lack thereof).

That is why I was so excited, when they managed to freeze some sperm and even used a fresh sample for the ICSI (after treating my DH with medication, which somehow increased his production). I really had hoped that if we could get past that first hurdle, that it would all be OK... I responded well to the meds, we got 12 nice mature eggs and they fertilised 11 ...

... I really thought it would work this time. My lining was nice and ready and we even had one emby finally make it to blast by the transfer day... I guess it just didn't make it past that stage and that is something none of us can control... The chances of conception are apparently only 20%. That is 1 in 5. We were only on attempt three, so I guess we are still well within that statistic...:cry:

MrsC - September 26th, if everyone cooperates, we'll know! I know guessing is a favorite past-time in first tri, but I could never get the scans to post.

Lindsay, I'm glad it stopped. I think everyone in AC is actually, whether we talk about it or not, a terrible panty-peeker. We can't help it, can we?

Mobaby, it's about time! So exicted for you!

Drsquid, your babies are looking suspiciously like people. You're not a squid at all, are you?! (Sorry; I was just very reasonably informed that squids don't have babies, they have other squids. This is what happens when you use user-names to children.)

Bubu, I'm sorry! I think that what you felt early on was real, though. I think one of them tried to hold on, but couldn't bear to leave the others behind, either. We're all arm-chair REs, but I really hope your doctor finds another protocol for your that'll get your baby out of the petri dishes and into your arms.

Everyone I didn't mention, I'm still thinking of you and hoping for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"