IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, Chellesama! :hugs: I really did feel different this time and was so shocked when I got that :bfn: last Thursday. I was convinced that implanting had been going on. Perhaps you are right and I wasn't imagining it... I mean... how many women do get pregnant, but lose it so early that they never even knew it. It is a bit of a consolation, the thought, that this time was perhaps a step closer and maybe next time it will finally work :hugs:

Pink - I'm happy you were finally able to get a ticker, now we can all follow how far along you are easily :)

Christie - I cannot believe you got 40 eggs, 20 embryos! That's amazing! I'm getting ready to go through IVF in October and I told my OH that I definitely want to freeze any if we get more than what we need and he's like, Ashli, that's not going to happen, the nurse said people are lucky if they get what they need and then I told him your story and now he's all yeah we should probably save up the money to freeze any! :haha: I just told him it can happen so don't rule it out! Well congrats and can't wait to hear about your bfp!

Lindsay - Sorry you were worried about the spotting but I'm happy that you were reassured and your babies aren't going anywhere!

MrsC - Congrats on being 12 weeks :)

AFM - So sorry if I missed anyone. I'm finally getting relief from my UTI ... it was so bad yesterday I was about the go to the hospital but the nurse from my clinic finally prescribed me some antibiotics for it and I'm feeling 100% better then what I felt. I still have a ways to go and I have to take 2 pills daily for the next 6 days but my goodness it was so bad! I couldn't go 5 minutes without having to pee and when I did pee it hurt so bad I wanted to cry, (it took my breath away, if that makes sense??). I'm 7 dpiui today...my boobs started hurting yesterday and that is always then normal for me about a week before AF to get sore boobs so I'm already feeling out. I know so pessimistic but I just don't have a good feeling. One more week to go, I was thinking about testing on Saturday which would be 12dpiui but we'll see what happens. I just am praying that AF comes on time if she decides to come at all that way I can start with the IVF stuff sooner!

Thanks for your wishes girls ... unfortunately - :bfn:
Doctor will be ringing back sometime later with the new treatment plan.

Sorry that I am not too talkative - am pretty down and tearful.

I'm so sorry. I hope they can figure out what is going on. I truly believe this will work for you. :hugs:

I'm triggering to tonight!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Finally here!!!! :):happydance::happydance: my dr will do the er but not the transfer... I requested my next fav dr in the practice and they said that was fine :) yay!

Yay for triggering tonight!!

MrsC - September 26th, if everyone cooperates, we'll know! I know guessing is a favorite past-time in first tri, but I could never get the scans to post.

I hope the scan goes well!

AFM - So sorry if I missed anyone. I'm finally getting relief from my UTI ... it was so bad yesterday I was about the go to the hospital but the nurse from my clinic finally prescribed me some antibiotics for it and I'm feeling 100% better then what I felt. I still have a ways to go and I have to take 2 pills daily for the next 6 days but my goodness it was so bad! I couldn't go 5 minutes without having to pee and when I did pee it hurt so bad I wanted to cry, (it took my breath away, if that makes sense??). I'm 7 dpiui today...my boobs started hurting yesterday and that is always then normal for me about a week before AF to get sore boobs so I'm already feeling out. I know so pessimistic but I just don't have a good feeling. One more week to go, I was thinking about testing on Saturday which would be 12dpiui but we'll see what happens. I just am praying that AF comes on time if she decides to come at all that way I can start with the IVF stuff sooner!

I'm so glad you finally got some medicine. I know the feeling you are talking about and it is horrible. Feel better soon. My fingers are crossed for this IUI to work. Not much longer and you will know.

Bubu, I am so sorry.

I just had a failed IVF/ICSI and when I met w/my doctor he suggested my DH have another SA this time w/DNA Fragmentation, its called SCSA. While all my DH's SA's came back fine, and since there is nothing wrong w/me, they wanted us to do this SA as a form of reassurance maybe, since my Dr feels strongly that we dont need ISCI and before making that decision, he wanted to make sure this SA came back OK. We also did a karyotype blood test on both my DH & I for any chromosonal abnormalities (it seems as though you already took this test).

Here is some information, I know the results take probably about 4 weeks to come back: https://www.scsadiagnostics.com/home

Hi ladies sorry I've been distant but I've been soooo busy at work lately. I stated stimms on Sat, menopur really burns. Went in for E2 today. Estimated ER on the 19th
Thinking about you ladies hope everyone had a good weekend

Prayin - did you have your transfer yet? Yes I peed and still pee like every hour on the hour/

Transfer should be set for this Thursday.....but I noticed ever since I started taking the suppositories I have been pee'ing nonstop! lol

what is OTD? original transfer date? it was 3/9 and my beta date is on 15/9.

i will not get into symptom talk because i feel it's too early.
thanks for the wishes everyone.

Bubu I'm so sorry. Hugs.

Greek girl - OTD means official test date

Hope everyone is doing well? Xx

Buba I'm so sorry sweetheart! Felt for sure youd get a BFP!

Greekgirl otd stands for official test date! :)

I'm good cramps are settling, discharge more or less gone away but I ache all over and my boobs are very tender - hope I'm not reading into it

Hi to everyone else x x

chelle- hah but squids have baby squids right =) too cute. yes im quite disappointed that they dont appear to have as many tentacles as they ought to. perhaps they will grow them later.

bubu- *hugs*

ash- my doc kept saying i wasnt gonna get any frosties, and i got 4. glad you are feeling better uti wise.

afm- yay i think ive caught a cold. woke up with a sore throat (the kind where when you breath you feel like it is getting dryer and dryer etc). so far at least today i dont have a headache...

Christie - I cannot believe you got 40 eggs, 20 embryos! That's amazing! I'm getting ready to go through IVF in October and I told my OH that I definitely want to freeze any if we get more than what we need and he's like, Ashli, that's not going to happen, the nurse said people are lucky if they get what they need and then I told him your story and now he's all yeah we should probably save up the money to freeze any! :haha: I just told him it can happen so don't rule it out! Well congrats and can't wait to hear about your bfp!

Glad I could be of help with convincing the husband :)

My ET is Wednesday morning at 9am. I guess all 20 are looking good still so we will only transfer one and hope it takes.

Hi One :wave:
I suppose I could ask about that (the SCSA). It is 100% that we do need ICSI (because of DH's morphology and motility + general SA numbers).

Doc rang back a couple of hours ago .. have to go in for U/S day after tomorrow and I will be getting the prescription for my meds. Last stimming I did 175 units of Gonal F and this time I have to inject 200 units. Harvested eggies were OK, but perhaps they want to get even more...

Feeling a little more positive, as he said that it is definitely to be recommended to try again and he was very positive about it ...

Bubu: :hugs::cry: I am soooo sorry!

Hi Ladies! I have been lurking a bit but not posting much. Congrats to all you PUPO's, BFP's and Great fertility reports. :happydance:

Not much going on with me. Just staying super busy at work trying to pass the dang time. 2 more weeks of birth control. I go for my first set of labs and ultrasound and start stims on the 26th. The time is just dragging.
I think it is because as the months go by with BFN after BFN the fun and excitement lose it's luster :dohh:

Michelle: I hope your FS appt goes well on Monday. Thinking about you.
Oneof14: I am ALWAYS thining about you. Still crushed over your results.
AZlisse: Did you get any new tests done yet? Praying for you.

I hope all of you lovely ladies know that you're always in my prayers!

I love the fact that to me, this has turned more into a "first trimester thread" and less of a "struggling with IVF" thread. Totally gives me hope! :thumbup:

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie

Hi One :wave:
I suppose I could ask about that (the SCSA). It is 100% that we do need ICSI (because of DH's morphology and motility + general SA numbers).

Doc rang back a couple of hours ago .. have to go in for U/S day after tomorrow and I will be getting the prescription for my meds. Last stimming I did 175 units of Gonal F and this time I have to inject 200 units. Harvested eggies were OK, but perhaps they want to get even more...

Feeling a little more positive, as he said that it is definitely to be recommended to try again and he was very positive about it ...

Totally understand about ICSI, but also my Dr. wanted to make sure there were no issues (DNA wise) with my DH's SA's, as that can affect the embryo's as well. I am happy you have a plan in place, I know somehow that made me feel better also. Especially after my first IVF had to be converted to an IUI.

I truly hope you do get you BFP, I hate to see you go through this. Its heartbreaking!

Hey Never, you are too sweet, I've been thinking about you and wondered if you started stims yet. I see that you are still on BCP. My new protcol is the same lupron protocol with no BCP, apparently my doc said that they really didnt do much to surpress me. I am praying for your BFP.

never- fingers crossed for this round. the waiting is horrendous especially when you are getting side effects from the meds etc. glad you find it encouraging. i was essentially kicked off another thread for having the audacity to actually succeed. i think there is a fine line in these threads but people seem to be doing a pretty good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"