IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrSquid I consider your input very informative and enjoy your stories and pics. It truly gives me hope

ohhhh sounds promising Ash!!

I just did my trigger... Ovidrel 250 ug x 2.... last 2 shots... Then I started crying... Mostly because I know that I have done everything that I can up until this point and now everything is in the hands of the doctors/embryologist and b/c I am a Christian I truly believe this is in Gods hands. Secondly because this is now my third time doing this and I am trying my best to have a positive attitude this will work. I haven't had many doubts this round except the other day when I had my scan but then it was fine the next time so I took that as positive. And DH isn't around until tomorrow night so he couldn't be here with me today when I triggered- something as I view as an end to one part of this IVF process and the beginning of what WILL be something amazing and beautiful. So, now I just wait 34 hours to show up to the surgery center. In just a little over 36 hours, those eggies are coming out. I'm excited to FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY be here after 6 long months of waiting and long months of hardship and setbacks. There is a plan for all of us and everything happens the way it does for a reason.

Okay, I'm a bit hormonal today. My nips/boobs are hurting. And my pelvis hurt me all day long because I ran around a hospital wearing lead for 8 hours. Much better when I got home and sat down and relaxed. Tomorrow should be interesting. No sleep for me the next 2 nights!!

Sorry for going on and on :)

:hugs: This is the best post. I'm sorry your husband isn't there with you tonight. I'm sure he wishes he could be though. Everything is going to go great for you. I'm so excited that your time for ER is here. I was thinking back to a few months ago and just smiled because this is totally going to be your time for a sticky bfp.

So excited for you mobaby!!

I go in tomorrow for a 9:50 am arrival time and the procedure is at 10:50!!! FX this worksss!!!

Good luck tomorrow!

GettingBroody~ Good luck with ER tomorrow!

PRAYIN~ When is your ET?

AnnetteCali~ How are you doing?

Phantom~ Are you still around here?

Trying to catch up with some ladies. I hope you are al doing well!

I just did my trigger... Ovidrel 250 ug x 2.... last 2 shots... Then I started crying... Mostly because I know that I have done everything that I can up until this point and now everything is in the hands of the doctors/embryologist and b/c I am a Christian I truly believe this is in Gods hands. Secondly because this is now my third time doing this and I am trying my best to have a positive attitude this will work. I haven't had many doubts this round except the other day when I had my scan but then it was fine the next time so I took that as positive. And DH isn't around until tomorrow night so he couldn't be here with me today when I triggered- something as I view as an end to one part of this IVF process and the beginning of what WILL be something amazing and beautiful. So, now I just wait 34 hours to show up to the surgery center. In just a little over 36 hours, those eggies are coming out. I'm excited to FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY be here after 6 long months of waiting and long months of hardship and setbacks. There is a plan for all of us and everything happens the way it does for a reason.

Okay, I'm a bit hormonal today. My nips/boobs are hurting. And my pelvis hurt me all day long because I ran around a hospital wearing lead for 8 hours. Much better when I got home and sat down and relaxed. Tomorrow should be interesting. No sleep for me the next 2 nights!!

Congrats!!!!! So happy for you.

Almost, good luck for ET tomorrow! I hope they will give you a pic of your embie - it's pretty amazing.

Mobaby, yay for trigger! I'll be sending you lots of positive baby vibes for Weds :dust:

Angie, thanks for asking. I had some blood work done last Thurs but I won't find out the results until I go in next week on Tues - I kind of doubt it will show anything since it's really more for recurrent miscarriages but you never know. Best of luck with your cycle - I bet you can't wait to start stimming!

Christie, I'm single and doing this by myself also, as are drsquid and babyonmyown. You're in good company! I'll be 33 by the time I do another round.

Hello to everyone else - hope you're all doing well!

:hugs: This is the best post. I'm sorry your husband isn't there with you tonight. I'm sure he wishes he could be though. Everything is going to go great for you. I'm so excited that your time for ER is here. I was thinking back to a few months ago and just smiled because this is totally going to be your time for a sticky bfp.

So excited for you mobaby!!

I go in tomorrow for a 9:50 am arrival time and the procedure is at 10:50!!! FX this worksss!!!

Good luck tomorrow!

GettingBroody~ Good luck with ER tomorrow!

PRAYIN~ When is your ET?

AnnetteCali~ How are you doing?

Phantom~ Are you still around here?

Trying to catch up with some ladies. I hope you are al doing well!

Hi MrsC

My ET should be on 9/13...the nurse said I will receive my call with my next set of directions on Wed. :) how are you feeling ?

PRAYIN~ I'm doing good thank you. Nothing new to report. I still have that cyst that the RE found 6 weeks ago. I only know because it is hurting again. I think my OB thinks I'm crazy but we will see on Friday. Not much longer for you! I look forward to hearing how everything goes. The 13th will be here before you know it!

bubumaci - :hugs::hugs: Glad you are on track for another cycle, even though I know how tough it is.

MoBaby - :happydance::happydance:

Prayin - I forgot if you mentioned it before, but which fertility place are you going to? I see you are form N NJ...where? I am in Bergen County, right next to Paramus.

Drsquid - I hope you feel better soon! I enjoy all your scans, I look forward to them actually! It felt like a present when you posted the video...I got teary eyed! F everyone that is negative. :thumbup:

Ash - I hope its your cycle! If not, looks like we should be really close in cycles.

Christie - :happydance:

Almost - :happydance: Super exciting!!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Keep those tickers coming! It truly gives me hope! :flower:

Mo :hugs: that was very moving! You will be fine :hug:
Getting ... fingers crossed for you!! I am sure that you will have great news for us, the next time you post on here.
Dr - I think that only goes to show how very narrow minded people can be (and how cruel)! I mean, there is no question about it, I have felt a little miffed and have thought, why does it seem to be working for everyone else and not for me - but that doesn't stop me being absolutely thrilled to bits for each person and each and every :bfp: on here! And I agree - it is so much better getting information and hearing about experiences, than people just guessing :hugs:

Just a quick question - does anyone think that I am wrong rushing into the next round of treatment? My quarter ends get quite stressful and I have a lot of work (but my boss - who is in Paris - is really understanding about my treatment and knows I get my work done) - once we get started, ER and ET will be bang in our Quarter End. But somehow for me, every time we don't try feels like time wasted. And that makes me feel really crappy... So far, I am on top of the work and have already prepared the two reports for deals that are in, so I am confident that even if I am out for two days, that my work won't suffer. (My last ER + the fresh transfer were during the last quarter close, just much earlier on)..

Mo :hugs: that was very moving! You will be fine :hug:
Getting ... fingers crossed for you!! I am sure that you will have great news for us, the next time you post on here.
Dr - I think that only goes to show how very narrow minded people can be (and how cruel)! I mean, there is no question about it, I have felt a little miffed and have thought, why does it seem to be working for everyone else and not for me - but that doesn't stop me being absolutely thrilled to bits for each person and each and every :bfp: on here! And I agree - it is so much better getting information and hearing about experiences, than people just guessing :hugs:

Just a quick question - does anyone think that I am wrong rushing into the next round of treatment? My quarter ends get quite stressful and I have a lot of work (but my boss - who is in Paris - is really understanding about my treatment and knows I get my work done) - once we get started, ER and ET will be bang in our Quarter End. But somehow for me, every time we don't try feels like time wasted. And that makes me feel really crappy... So far, I am on top of the work and have already prepared the two reports for deals that are in, so I am confident that even if I am out for two days, that my work won't suffer. (My last ER + the fresh transfer were during the last quarter close, just much earlier on)..

Bubu, my biggest regret is waiting so long to start TTC. I figured it would be easy when I tried and took exactly 3 years to get my BFP. Now I am 36 and I felt this could be my last chance. I wouldn't waste time because of work. I only took 1 day off for my retrieval and the transfer I took one hour. I think your boss will understand.

Thanks Jenn!
That is exactly how I feel! I am 37. We starting TTC right after we got married in October 2 years ago and fairly soon, I was certain that something was not right. I got tested in May last year and begged DH to get tested (which he dragged out until August) ... we couldn't get an appointment with the clinic until mid-October (so 1 year after we were trying) and it took until May for them to find a way to get sperm from DH for ICSI. I have been raring to go ever since we have found a way and get really wound up about every moment wasted (DH postponing an SA by a week etc. etc. when I want to get the earliest appointment possible).
Now that we know there is a way, I just feel frustrated by any delays ... and it is now already two years and I feel the time slipping through my fingers (I know, there is still time and it is irrational, but it is how I feel and I get all panicky).
My boss does understand and he has been very supportive (during the summer months, I have even taken a couple of days after transfer, so I can relax a bit - not having had any breaks this year). I am just concerned because I am putting myself under additional stress (which is high enough at quarter end anyway, without missing extra days) and after my last ER, I was really sore for a week and struggled with sitting for long periods...

Thank you for confirming that you feel the same way I do... :)

bubu i think you should do what feels best for you. i went straight into round 2 after failed 1. i would have done this round straight away also but my body had other plans. its so nice you have such an understanding boss!

Thanks MoBaby!
My DH has his concerns... the reason they were able to find and freeze sperm in May was because he took Tamoxifen for 7 weeks (at least that is the conclusion). When we did ICSI in June, he had taken the tablets for about 2 weeks and they were able to use a fresh sample (they found 200 K sperm) and didn't have to thaw the sperm.
Now he is saying, that taking the tablets for 2 weeks probably won't help the sperm production, since fresh sperm would be better than frozen (.... although there is never a guarantee that the tablets will help) and wouldn't it be better if he took them for 6 weeks and we did the treatment in October... (again : no guarantee that they would use fresh vs. frozen)...

I don't know, but my gut is just saying to go ahead (we will even be flying to Berlin for two days next week, during the treatment, but I have spoken with the airlines and taking the needles / medicine is no problem - just have to figure out how to keep them cooled) ... I usually like to trust my instincts.

Does anyone else relate to this feeling of rising panic at the thought of having to postpone / start even later. In my mind I know it is so irrational, but that is how I feel... Does that make sense to anyone?

Hi girls!
So ER went well this morning. They got 8 eggs which is about what we were expecting (although before this whole process started I'd have been hoping for closer to 15 but it's all about the quality right?!:D) Was very sick after the anaesthetic :sick: but have just woken up now after a good sleep at home and feeling much better. Even managed to have the tea and toast that dh brought me up. Gonna snuggle down with a book now or maybe get some more sleep. Talk to you all later!

8 is a good number! Congrats! All fingers crossed for you!

Ahh - glad you are feeling better now, GB :) And congrats on your 8. Looking forward to your fert report tomorrow :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"