IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
never - good to hear from you!

ash - Fingers crossed for your BFP honey!

drsquid - I don't know why some people are so negative... I love to hear from success stories because it gives me confidence in this process and to hear about all symptoms/feelings etc so we don't feel we are the only weirdos!

Lindsay - yay for your scan tomorrow!! How are you feeling?

MoBaby - ER and ET will be here before you know it... I am praying for a BFP for you!

almost - Good luck!!

gettingbroody - Yay for 8!! Get some rest ... Do you get your fert report tomorrow?

AFM, I am doing ok... Extremely exhausted by the end of the day that I have to go to bed at 9 pm almost everyday... Last night my boobs were so sore and no position was comfortable to sleep. I just keep telling myself .. This will all be worth it once we have our baby in our arms .. I am excited for my scan to find out how many beans we have! My husband feels it's 1 but I can't decide!!

Yay gettingbroody !!!!!Hope u are feeling better now!

Stinas - Hi!! I go to RMA...both locations in Morristown and Englewood. I also live in Bergen county! Nice to meet you neighbor :)

Getting - Hope you feel better soon! 8 is a great number!!!

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! I've been absent from the board for a few days so I have some catching up to do. Friday I got a message from the Fertility clinic telling me to up my Estrogen injection, and if all goes well on my LAST appointment (before transfer) on Thursday, I'll be starting Progesterone this coming Friday. I can't believe I can say that Transfer is NEXT WEEK. EEk.

yay getting broody GL with healing time!!!

so i am officially....i can't believe I am saying this...PUPO!!! hehe They put in one grade A blast that was expanded, so right before hatching stage, hope this is good-transfer was not painful at all and happened so fast. I am so excited!!!!

Almost congratulations for being PUPO!! Woohoo!!!

Want I had the exact same feeling last night not getting comfortable because my boons were tender!!! Are you hoping for 1 or 2??

Pink xx

Getting broody - 8 is great well done. Lots of rest now. It's def quality not quantity. I only had 9 eggs collected of which 6 fertilised. Xx

Almost : :hugs: Congrats and that sounds really great, almost hatching :)

so i am officially....i can't believe I am saying this...PUPO!!! hehe They put in one grade A blast that was expanded, so right before hatching stage, hope this is good-transfer was not painful at all and happened so fast. I am so excited!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: yayyy!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!

Mo :hugs: that was very moving! You will be fine :hug:
Getting ... fingers crossed for you!! I am sure that you will have great news for us, the next time you post on here.
Dr - I think that only goes to show how very narrow minded people can be (and how cruel)! I mean, there is no question about it, I have felt a little miffed and have thought, why does it seem to be working for everyone else and not for me - but that doesn't stop me being absolutely thrilled to bits for each person and each and every :bfp: on here! And I agree - it is so much better getting information and hearing about experiences, than people just guessing :hugs:

Just a quick question - does anyone think that I am wrong rushing into the next round of treatment? My quarter ends get quite stressful and I have a lot of work (but my boss - who is in Paris - is really understanding about my treatment and knows I get my work done) - once we get started, ER and ET will be bang in our Quarter End. But somehow for me, every time we don't try feels like time wasted. And that makes me feel really crappy... So far, I am on top of the work and have already prepared the two reports for deals that are in, so I am confident that even if I am out for two days, that my work won't suffer. (My last ER + the fresh transfer were during the last quarter close, just much earlier on)..

I don't think its wrong. You have to do what is right for you. If your RE says its ok then go for it!

Hi girls!
So ER went well this morning. They got 8 eggs which is about what we were expecting (although before this whole process started I'd have been hoping for closer to 15 but it's all about the quality right?!:D) Was very sick after the anaesthetic :sick: but have just woken up now after a good sleep at home and feeling much better. Even managed to have the tea and toast that dh brought me up. Gonna snuggle down with a book now or maybe get some more sleep. Talk to you all later!

Yay for 8 eggs!! Cant wait to hear your next report.

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! I've been absent from the board for a few days so I have some catching up to do. Friday I got a message from the Fertility clinic telling me to up my Estrogen injection, and if all goes well on my LAST appointment (before transfer) on Thursday, I'll be starting Progesterone this coming Friday. I can't believe I can say that Transfer is NEXT WEEK. EEk.

Good luck Thursday and fx for Friday!

Yay for being PUPO!! :happydance: What is your OTD?

Bubu, I agree with what the ladies have said - you need to do whats right for you - I say go for it!

Go ahead bubu-I also agree-do what you feel is right for you and dh!

and what is OTD??? LOL

OTD = offical test date!
Almost - make sure you get plenty of rest, drink TONS of water and put your feet up and relax ;)

Thanks jchic I may take a nap in an hour or so-I just watched weeds with DH-3 episodes so am dizzy getting up after that, but will start drinking more water! My OTD is Friday the 21st, ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"