IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay jenn that makes me feel much better!

dh flipped at me for a dumb reason and I balled and got all tense and stressed for a good 20/30 minutes....could this be bad and reduce my chances of implantation since today was my transfer? I am a little crampy now from crying so hard =(

Don't worry many of us were under stress during the TWW and got our BFP's. Maybe it helps, LOL!

I'm off to bed!! Its around 9pm US eastern time and I have to be up at 430am for my appt at 6am.... ER scheduled to happen at 8am!!!! Only 11 hours away :) I will update as soon as I can tomorrow!! <3

I'm off to bed!! Its around 9pm US eastern time and I have to be up at 430am for my appt at 6am.... ER scheduled to happen at 8am!!!! Only 11 hours away :) I will update as soon as I can tomorrow!! <3

So excited for you!!!!!

Yay Mo!!! I'll be up at 4:30 too!!! I'll be thinking of you xoxo

Lots going on in this forum. I'm having trouble keeping track.

Good luck to those going in for ER and ET soon.

YAY! To all those who got their BFP!

So sorry for those still waiting for their BFP. I know some of you have been trying longer than me and I hope you get it soon.

I go in for my ET in the morning. Dr called and said at least half of my embies are still going strong so she recommends only one transfer. She actually said they are beautiful. When I told my sister that she said "Of course, look at our family"!

broody- yay 8

bubu- i know how you feel. once i started... i just wanted to keep going,

want- when is your scan?

almost- yuy pupo. after all your stims worries... it goes so fast. and just think you get to skip the first several days of your tww =) nope i honestly dont believe stress matters one way or another. there are studies that show stress long term during pregnancy has effects on hormone levels, left handedness etc. but not for implantation

christie- yay for beautiful embies

afm- night shift... wheee.. my girl cat wouldnt let me sleep today. i kept throwing her out then shed cry and scratch the door til i let her back in at which point shed make a ton of noise trying to get into the cabinet (there is paper in there and she likes to get in and make a mess. she knows she isnt allowed in there). so then id throw her out again. got to work early for a nap only to find my badge woulndt work to let meinto the area with the "nap rooms" sigh. got maintenence to let me in. but... they had pizza left in the caf so it is all good. and at 1.15 am (halfway through my shift) ill take a look at the boogers

likkle- hope you feel better,. yay frosties

Christie - that sounds wonderful! :)

MoBaby - will be thinking of you midday my time :)

Thanks Ladies for all your sound advice. Nice to know that I'm not the only one who gets crazy girl-panic :)

:dust::dust::dust:

Wow so much goes on here whilst I'm sleeping!!

Just quick as gotta go out to work.

Good luck Lindsay with the scan can't wait to hear :)

Xx

Thanks for all your good wishes girls! :hugs:

MoBaby - good luck with your ER today!! Can't wait to hear how you get on! :D

Almost - congrats on being PUPO!!! :wohoo: Don't worry a bit about your fight with dh, we've all been there! :hugs:

Christie - good luck with ET! :dance:

Lindsay - happy scanning!! :baby:

Bubu - wasn't up to much replying yesterday but just want to say I'm so sorry this transfer didn't work for you :hugs: I agree with the others - you must go with your gut feeling and try not to think about work deadlines etc. Put yourself first!

DrS - stress during pregnancy can cause left-handedness?!! That's so crazy! :D

To all you pregnant ladies - I know I missed this conversation yesterday but want to add my voice and say I love reading about your progressions!:D You keep me positive that this process does work!:thumbup: I've heard of others being asked to leave different threads once they get their much deserved bfp and it just makes no sense to me! What's the point of supporting eachother through the tough times if we can't share the happy outcomes?!!:wacko:

Afm, it's early morning here. Waiting for nurse to ring with my fert report but no idea what time that'll be.... Could be a long day!:coffee:

https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesh...ngs-mental-health-risks-reward-163753125.html

im at work all night... 30 min til i let myself scan =)

Ok, just got the call from the nurse. Of the 8 eggs, 7 were mature but only 3 fertilised normally. Trying not to be down and stay positive but it's hard. She said we are possibly looking at a 3 day transfer now. To be honest I don't mind about that at all but worried about any of them even making it that far...

Getting- don't be down! You only need one remember!! I understand as you wanted as many as possible to fertilize, but be positive about those three little embies that will be waiting for you!!! Xoxo

Drs- cant wait to hear!!!

AFM up and getting ready for my second scan! Can't wait to see the progress and hopefully hear the heartbeat!!!

Getting Broody ... don't let it get you down :hugs: As Linds says - it only takes one :hugs:
Linds - can't wait ... *am so excited for you*

AFM ... bloods taken, meds picked up (went to a different pharmacy this time and have decided to try Utrogest instead of Crinone after the OP this time ... just changing the routine in case that brings us luck :D)... waiting on the :witch: to show her face, so I can start jabbing on day three :) Suddenly, positivity has picked up again :)

Bubu- thanks!! So glad you're feeling positive!! I honestly think that truly helps! :)

Linds, why do you have to get up so early?
Oh - I am actually a very optimistic person, always looking on the bright side of life, so to speak. Just had that downer when our :cold: ran out and it was negative. My friends have said, that they admire my positive attitude to this whole thing... :)

I do believe that being positive helps too :)

Same here with the positivity!! It's hard sometimes but I feel necessary:).
I usually get up at 5 (4:30 today because of my scan). But I am a teacher:) I'd rather get everything done in the morning rather than stay late. I don't technically have to be at school until 7:20 but I get there arou 6:30. However if I leave right away after, I can be home by 2:45 which I love!!!
My clinic is 2 min from my school which is awesome! So I'll go there before work today:). What about you, what exactly do you do??

Oh my! DH and I are night owls! It is such a chore / torture to have to get up early ;) He even moans if the alarm has to go off at 7:30 *gg* I think that is an OK time.
I work as a revenue recognition expert for a French software company. They start work even later than me (this morning I was at my desk at 7:30 - usually I will start around 8 / 8:30 ... during quarter ends, often I work 'till 10 pm or even later!) and at the moment, until our offices move, I am working from home. Which I love - I can fall out of bed later and still start work right away / finish work and I am home to get on with things :) Today, I will probably sign off work around 5 pm (my colleagues in France will work till 7 pm probably).

Clinic is not far from me - when there is no traffic, around 15 mins. But when I go in the morning it's during rush hour, so I plan 40 mins (to get there and to find parking).

What age group do you teach? Even when I was little, I didn't get out of school before 3:30 pm and high school was 5 pm (if I did after school activities, then it was pretty late before I got home and could do homework)...

Besides my "normal" work, during the semester I teach English at the University, Monday evenings from 7 - 9 pm :)

yikes i thought it was bad i generally work 7:30-5 but have to leave by 6:45 or so (actually i likely dont cause im always early but i prefer being early). sometimes i work 9:30-7. an then 4 times a month i work 7 pm-7:30am which is what im doing tonight. boogers are cute. couldnt get a decent pic. wish i was better at scanning and im too lazy to move the gurney over etc so i just do it standing. cant wait for my amnio cause before i decided b had a thick nuchal fold (though i think i was exagerating) and now im worried about an echogenic focus in the heart... sigh. dangers of knowing too much

Good Luck today.

Lots going on in this forum. I'm having trouble keeping track.

Good luck to those going in for ER and ET soon.

YAY! To all those who got their BFP!

So sorry for those still waiting for their BFP. I know some of you have been trying longer than me and I hope you get it soon.

I go in for my ET in the morning. Dr called and said at least half of my embies are still going strong so she recommends only one transfer. She actually said they are beautiful. When I told my sister that she said "Of course, look at our family"!

Yeah Christie! My clinic goes for on transfer too and they have huge success rates with it. I did two because of my age but they both took so one would have worked for me too. Good Luck tomorrow.

Ok, just got the call from the nurse. Of the 8 eggs, 7 were mature but only 3 fertilised normally. Trying not to be down and stay positive but it's hard. She said we are possibly looking at a 3 day transfer now. To be honest I don't mind about that at all but worried about any of them even making it that far...

Broody I only had three too and they all made it to day five so it can happen. They always say the three day thing but lots make it to 5 day. FX for strong embryos. Grow, grow, grow.

Getting- don't be down! You only need one remember!! I understand as you wanted as many as possible to fertilize, but be positive about those three little embies that will be waiting for you!!! Xoxo

Drs- cant wait to hear!!!

AFM up and getting ready for my second scan! Can't wait to see the progress and hopefully hear the heartbeat!!!

Yeah! Can't wait to hear! Good Luck!

Getting Broody ... don't let it get you down :hugs: As Linds says - it only takes one :hugs:
Linds - can't wait ... *am so excited for you*

AFM ... bloods taken, meds picked up (went to a different pharmacy this time and have decided to try Utrogest instead of Crinone after the OP this time ... just changing the routine in case that brings us luck :D)... waiting on the :witch: to show her face, so I can start jabbing on day three :) Suddenly, positivity has picked up again :)

Yeah for getting started! Praying for you.

yikes i thought it was bad i generally work 7:30-5 but have to leave by 6:45 or so (actually i likely dont cause im always early but i prefer being early). sometimes i work 9:30-7. an then 4 times a month i work 7 pm-7:30am which is what im doing tonight. boogers are cute. couldnt get a decent pic. wish i was better at scanning and im too lazy to move the gurney over etc so i just do it standing. cant wait for my amnio cause before i decided b had a thick nuchal fold (though i think i was exagerating) and now im worried about an echogenic focus in the heart... sigh. dangers of knowing too much

Yeah I learn so much in these forms and knowledge can definitely be bad. Makes you worry more. Don't stress over it and wait for the doctors to determine they are the experts. I think we all manifest things in our heads because we are natural worriers. I was reading a journal where a girl had a pain on her left side at 8 weeks 3 days and it turned out at her next scan it was determined that the baby died at that stage. So now I think every twinge is that happening. Man I just need to stop reading about people's mc's it can help anything. Need to follow Bubu's mentality and remain positive! BTW I have a cat that keeps me awake as well, she bites my fingers if I ignore her. I have to lose her out too, but luckily she doesn't have much of a voice and hasn't figured ou how to scratch doors yet. She is still a kitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back