IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies!!! My scan went great!! Baby is 6.5mm and we got to see AND hear the heartbeat!!! It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced! My DH was crying he was so happy! So excited to go again next Thursday, but so sad to leave my clinic after next week :( Pros and cons lol!!
Here's my newest scan pic!!!

Attachments

• baby 2.jpg
    baby 2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
Yay Linds :) :hugs:

Madamme Squid - please don't worry, I am sure everything is alright (glad to hear they are looking cute :) ) ... laying down would probably have given you a better piccie, right? :)

Got my bloodwork back... they have said everything is OK to start stimming on the third day of period - so ... bring her on, I say :) I find it quite funny, that my HCG in my blood work today is higher than last week Thursday and this week Monday (where it was 1,10 ... today it was 1,80) - does that usually go up when oestrogen is rising together with FH?
:happydance: got my tax return for 2010 today (OK, was a bit late handing it in :D) ... 9.2 KEUR :happydance: ... so that will cover about two treatments... but hey, won't be needing a third, right, since it's going to work this time around :D

so beautiful lindsay!!!!

and yay bubu great news you get to start back up right away!

Getting-like lindsay said-you only need one!!!! Some ladies get no fertilization-that is very disappointing, but you got some yippee!! And a 3dt is better than a 3 day! Congrats on completing your ER!! I thought it was more challenging physically and emotionally than the transfer.

Bubu - that's FANTASTIC!!! Nope - you will only need to spend the money one 1. Then use the rest for something special for you!!! xoxo

jen- unfortunately I am a doctor and read these as part of my job. i know it is a non specific finding. just cant help worry about b =)

What does the echogenic thingy in the heart mean? (or what would it mean). Amnio went fine, didn't it? :hugs:

Great scan Linds!

Dr - ahhh the perils of too much knowledge. I am sure all is fine, stay positive!

Hey ladies!!! My scan went great!! Baby is 6.5mm and we got to see AND hear the heartbeat!!! It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced! My DH was crying he was so happy! So excited to go again next Thursday, but so sad to leave my clinic after next week :( Pros and cons lol!!
Here's my newest scan pic!!!

That is one gorgeous little Bean :hugs: Very happy for you :winkwink:

Hi! Done with collection...... I got.....22 eggies!!!! I will find out tomorrow which is usable and fertilization report. But I'm happy with the amount collected!!! I'm crampy. Doctor also told me that I will spot during pregnancy because the vessels on my cervix are very irritable and I started bleeding when he put the speculum in. So all that bleeding I had was related to that and not my hormonal levels like the nurse said. Im glad he told me now versus when I start spotting and would have freaked out.

Lindsay that's s beautiful baby!
Bubu: glad you got a decent tax return and will be able to proceed!! Very soo for your next cycle !!

jen- unfortunately I am a doctor and read these as part of my job. i know it is a non specific finding. just cant help worry about b =)

A PEOPLE doctor, Doctor Squid! :dohh:

Bubu, your job sounds complicated. I'm kind of crap with numbers and computers, so I'm in awe. Yay on the refund and on getting started again soon! I know I felt better starting again right after the failed cycle. The two months of waiting between my failed cycle and starting that first donor cycle was ... it just seemed so long!

Broody, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your three to grow like crazy for you.

Mobaby, they should be getting your eggs about now, right? Tell them to pick up milk, bacon, and the morning paper while they're in there. Good luck to you, lady! (Edited to say, never mind. Cripes, I'll go get the milk and such - you relax! 22 is a LOT and you should rest up!)

Lindsay, cute bean!

I know I'm missing people, I always am, but I know several of you are waiting for fertilization reports or in the tww, and I'm thinking of you even if I can't remember the names when I start posting.

Mo!!! 22 :) that's fantastic Honey! Dead chuffed for you :) FX'd that you get a good report tomorrow Sweetie :)

Bubu - great to hear you will be moving forward!

Mo - 22 eggs? WOW! Congrats! Will you be doing a 3/5/6 day transfer?

Hi Everyone! I have not been around much lately and so much has happened here! Congrats to everyone who has their BFP! Those who are now PUPO! And those stimming and waiting for ET.

I caught a cold, really bad one last week when my son brought it home from pre-school. For some reason, it hit me really hard; I ended up in the ER the other night and have vertigo really bad along with the start of bronchitis. After going through my last cycle of IVF I wonder if my immune system is really what is causing these failures. I have not been this sick in such a long time. I have my consult Monday and I have so many questions. I am not sure if I want to try another cycle this year or wait until January so I can do whatever I need too and build up my immune system. I am just so scared of having another failed cycle.

mo= yay 22 =)

bubu- amnio isnt til the 26th. im going to pay extra to get fish done (you get results in 2 days instead of 2 weeks). yay for getting extra money.

the echogenic focus can be nothing, or can be a marker for downs.

linds- yay for baby pics. so exciting

Hi! Done with collection...... I got.....22 eggies!!!! I will find out tomorrow which is usable and fertilization report. But I'm happy with the amount collected!!! I'm crampy. Doctor also told me that I will spot during pregnancy because the vessels on my cervix are very irritable and I started bleeding when he put the speculum in. So all that bleeding I had was related to that and not my hormonal levels like the nurse said. Im glad he told me now versus when I start spotting and would have freaked out.

Lindsay that's s beautiful baby!
Bubu: glad you got a decent tax return and will be able to proceed!! Very soo for your next cycle !!

MoBaby,

That is a wonderful number! :happydance:

Mo - wow!! 22 eggs!! :dance: That's absolutely fantastic! Rest well today, looking forward to your report tomor! :D

Lindsay - great scan pic! So thrilled all is looking good!

Bubu - that's a lot of tax back!! Must be a big relief to know the pressure is off from the financial side! Full steam ahead now!

Michelle - :hi: So sorry you're not well :hugs: Hope you feel better soon, good luck at your consult on Monday. Write all those questions down so they won't go clean out of your head when you get there! :dohh:

Hi Prayin! :hi:

How are your embies looking hon? When do you transfer? Sorry if you've said all this before - I can't keep up on here at all at the moment!!!

Oh, I can't imagine having to wait 2 weeks to hear the results of the Amnio! Glad you have the option of getting a rush on it, Dr :)
I guess it is true - the more you are aware of the "dangers" and the more you know, the more you worry.

Getting - yes ... got seriously overtaxed that year. Have to hand in 2011 still... :) But that won't be as exciting. Probably just a few hundred - but still, anything is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back