IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubu - Myself and dh need to go about combining our tax credits... We can backdate it to our wedding 3 years ago but absolutely no idea how much we're likely to get back :shrug: You've kinda inspired me to get a move on with it now!!

Good Morning

I received my call and I go in for ET tomorrow at 6:45....The nurse said I have 5 perfect embies!!! I couldn't help but cry a little....mind you this was during a fire drill at work while I was outside in the parking lot hiding behind the cars trying to talk to her...lol....I have never been so happy to get up at 4:30 in the morning!! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Hi Prayin! :hi:

How are your embies looking hon? When do you transfer? Sorry if you've said all this before - I can't keep up on here at all at the moment!!!

Hi Getting!

I have 5 beautiful embies :happydance: I will be transferring tomorrow. I will need to be there at 6:45 in the morning. Can't wait :yipee:

Prayin that is great news! I also cried when I got the call that I had embies for transfer. Best of luck tomorrow! Are you doing the laser accupunture? THey will offer it to you, I did it! Remember to drink LOTS of water when you get home and to just relax. Trust RMA, they have amazing success and you will be officially PUPO as of tomorrow!

Prayin that is great news! I also cried when I got the call that I had embies for transfer. Best of luck tomorrow! Are you doing the laser acupuncture? THey will offer it to you, I did it! Remember to drink LOTS of water when you get home and to just relax. Trust RMA, they have amazing success and you will be officially PUPO as of tomorrow!

Thank you so much JChic...It's great knowing that I have a bunch of wonderful ladies to lean on with questions and support! You guys have been amazing to me! I'm not too sure about the acupuncture still thinking about it. Did they offer you the HCG Infusion at embryo transfer? I am still trying to figure this one out....Not sure if I will do that one.

RMA has been amazing with me, and so patient with all my questions.

Yes, I was part of that study as well. Not sure if I was part of the control group or the test group, but I did participate in it. They really are PHENOMENAL. I have not 1 bad thing to say about them. The doctors, staff, procedure, success rates, etc. are all top notch. You are in very good hands! Try and relax tonight. They are going to make you drink a TON of water when you get there....they made me empty my bladder a few times half way which was not fun! Thats the only part of the whole process thats uncomfortable is the bladder thing!
I go in tomorrow for my first scan so I should be there by 6:30!

Prayin - that's just fabulous news! How exciting - I am sure you will be wide awake... hell - probably not getting any sleep at all :) huge :hugs:

Getting - we did our combined tax return - but because I also do some freelance work, they had some questions on my part. DH got his few hundred a couple of months ago. But I suppose I should get my finger out and prepare 2011 - wouldn't mind getting a bit more money :) :)

Mo - 22 retrieved - that is fantastic!!! Such great news.

Michelle- I was thinking about you a lot lately wondering where you were. I'm sorry you were so sick! That stinks!!! Best of luck with your decision of doing another cycle now or in January!

Prayin- YAY!!!!! So excited that you have 5 perfect little ones waiting for you! As far as the laster acupuncture, Jess and I both did it. It is supposed to help with implantation and it was a pretty cool thing. You don't feel anything at all - I felt a little silly actually LOL! But I figured anything to help! The HCG study was offered to me as well, however I was already a part of the chromosome study so I couldn't participate. If I hadn't been part of that study, I would have done the HCG study, however. Whatever you decide will be the best for you!! I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow!!!

Wow Mo! Great retrieval! FX for good development in the lab.

Prayin' - I'm a RMA patient too, and I also did the laser acupuncture. It's supposed to increase success rates 5-8%. I figure every little bit helps. I'm one week behind Lindsay and 3 days ahead of Jchic. Fx you will be 3 weeks behind me! Good luck!

https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesh...ngs-mental-health-risks-reward-163753125.html

im at work all night... 30 min til i let myself scan =)

Interesting article!

Ok, just got the call from the nurse. Of the 8 eggs, 7 were mature but only 3 fertilised normally. Trying not to be down and stay positive but it's hard. She said we are possibly looking at a 3 day transfer now. To be honest I don't mind about that at all but worried about any of them even making it that far...

3 is great! You will only need one. :thumbup:

Getting Broody ... don't let it get you down :hugs: As Linds says - it only takes one :hugs:
Linds - can't wait ... *am so excited for you*

AFM ... bloods taken, meds picked up (went to a different pharmacy this time and have decided to try Utrogest instead of Crinone after the OP this time ... just changing the routine in case that brings us luck :D)... waiting on the :witch: to show her face, so I can start jabbing on day three :) Suddenly, positivity has picked up again :)

:dust::dust::dust:

Yay for getting started again soon!

yikes i thought it was bad i generally work 7:30-5 but have to leave by 6:45 or so (actually i likely dont cause im always early but i prefer being early). sometimes i work 9:30-7. an then 4 times a month i work 7 pm-7:30am which is what im doing tonight. boogers are cute. couldnt get a decent pic. wish i was better at scanning and im too lazy to move the gurney over etc so i just do it standing. cant wait for my amnio cause before i decided b had a thick nuchal fold (though i think i was exagerating) and now im worried about an echogenic focus in the heart... sigh. dangers of knowing too much

I hope everything turns out ok with the babies. Happy 15 weeks!

Hey ladies!!! My scan went great!! Baby is 6.5mm and we got to see AND hear the heartbeat!!! It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced! My DH was crying he was so happy! So excited to go again next Thursday, but so sad to leave my clinic after next week :( Pros and cons lol!!
Here's my newest scan pic!!!

What a wonderful appointment! I had a hard time leaving my RE as well.

Hi! Done with collection...... I got.....22 eggies!!!! I will find out tomorrow which is usable and fertilization report. But I'm happy with the amount collected!!! I'm crampy. Doctor also told me that I will spot during pregnancy because the vessels on my cervix are very irritable and I started bleeding when he put the speculum in. So all that bleeding I had was related to that and not my hormonal levels like the nurse said. Im glad he told me now versus when I start spotting and would have freaked out.

Lindsay that's s beautiful baby!
Bubu: glad you got a decent tax return and will be able to proceed!! Very soo for your next cycle !!

Yay for 22 eggs!!

Hi Everyone! I have not been around much lately and so much has happened here! Congrats to everyone who has their BFP! Those who are now PUPO! And those stimming and waiting for ET.

I caught a cold, really bad one last week when my son brought it home from pre-school. For some reason, it hit me really hard; I ended up in the ER the other night and have vertigo really bad along with the start of bronchitis. After going through my last cycle of IVF I wonder if my immune system is really what is causing these failures. I have not been this sick in such a long time. I have my consult Monday and I have so many questions. I am not sure if I want to try another cycle this year or wait until January so I can do whatever I need too and build up my immune system. I am just so scared of having another failed cycle.

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope that passes.

Good Morning

I received my call and I go in for ET tomorrow at 6:45....The nurse said I have 5 perfect embies!!! I couldn't help but cry a little....mind you this was during a fire drill at work while I was outside in the parking lot hiding behind the cars trying to talk to her...lol....I have never been so happy to get up at 4:30 in the morning!! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Exciting news!! Fx for you tomorrow!

Michelle - I was wondering where you had gone! Ouch! Cant believe you got sick :( Hope you are feeling better and resting up. I do hope you try again - I think it will totally be worth it!

Hi Ladies, I just left my suppression ultra sound and am headed back to school. Everything looks good and I start stimming a week from Friday. We are trying the antagonist protocol this time and adding human growth hormones and assisted hatching. They saw 12 follicles for sure this morning (6 on each side) with maybe a couple others in there. Here's hoping one of them is my BFP!!

I hope you are all doing well. I'm really sorry to not be around much... The beginning of the year has been getting the best of me. I will try to do better now that I'm getting settled back in at school.

BOMO- sounds great!!! So funny how so many of us are teachers LOL. I know the feeling of this school year taking a little while to become "comfortable". Excited for you that you are starting stims so soon!!!

:wave:Hi ladies!!!!!!

How is everyone doing???? Just came back from 2nd E2 appt. thinks are surely moving along.

As time passes I can't help but get all emotional and exited for everyone's progress.

By the way does anyone know what your E2 level has to be for retrieval????any feedback is appreciated.....

Hi Hiccups :wave:
I don't know what level it has to be for retrieval - I can tell you that mine was 1763 the day they told me to trigger ... It had risen in four days from 355 to 1763. Originally, they wanted me to trigger the next evening, but when my bloodwork came back, they said "trigger tonight"...

Hi Hiccups :wave:
I don't know what level it has to be for retrieval - I can tell you that mine was 1763 the day they told me to trigger ... It had risen in four days from 355 to 1763. Originally, they wanted me to trigger the next evening, but when my bloodwork came back, they said "trigger tonight"...

Thanks, I'm in Texas and the first day they told me my E2 was at 20, then on Monday it was at 70, and today it is at 172. My ovaries feel swollen. I have to wear a uniform at work with my shirts tucked in and I've had to unbuckle my button and loosen up my belt....lol

Lindsay your pic is sooo cute

Michelle get well soon

GettingBroody it only takes 1 GL

Mobaby yay for 22 eggs

Dr Squid interesting article, see thats why we love ya here =)

Praying GL tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back