IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiccups im not sure of my exact e2 b/c they dont call with an update or tell you at retrieval but i imagine mine was proobably 2000-2500 on trigger day. youe e2 sounds like its rising nicely!!

thanks MoBaby sooo nervous can't wait for ER.

and I agree with your sig line "Grow babies....Grow"

Ok, just got the call from the nurse. Of the 8 eggs, 7 were mature but only 3 fertilised normally. Trying not to be down and stay positive but it's hard. She said we are possibly looking at a 3 day transfer now. To be honest I don't mind about that at all but worried about any of them even making it that far...

hey girl!! dont worry!!! they will grow!!!! ive seen so much success lately with only a couple of embryos!! the ultrasound girl at my clinic told me a story of a woman who had only 1 egg retrieved and she ended up with twins!!! so its true it only takes 1!!! im excited for you!! you will be pupo in 2 days!! will you use all 3?? i really want 3 put back but I cant carry triplets so it would be dangerous for me to put back more than 2. GL!

Transfer went well today. I had 7 strong embryos this morning. 1 was transferred, 6 were frozen and the rest of my 20 they are going to watch over the next 2 days to see if they get to the stage they can freeze them at. My clinic also gave me the first picture of my baby. They put a blue bear on the card with the picture which makes me wonder if they are trying to tell me something :)

Attachments

• embie 9 12 2012.jpg
    embie 9 12 2012.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 17
Christie- thats fantastic!!! Congratulations on being PUPO!!! Maybe they are trying to tell you something :). When is your official test date?!!

Christie- thats fantastic!!! Congratulations on being PUPO!!! Maybe they are trying to tell you something :). When is your official test date?!!

OTD is 9/25. Doctor says once I reach that date I should be out of the woods for OHSS. I guess since I had so many I'm still at risk, though most of the bloating has gone down. I did see some follicles today during the transfer, so I know my ovaries haven't completely gone back to normal.

Mine JUST returned to slightly above normal as of today and I am almost 7 weeks pregnant lol. So I know how you feel :). I was really good with drinking the Gatorade and water and eating salty foods. I'm glad it stayed away!! I hope the same for you!!!

christie that embryo looks perfect!!!! Im glad you got 6 frosties!!!!! :) FX for you!!!!!

yay congrats on being PUPO christie-and can they tell the sex based on the blast?! omgsh! LOL & I also got a photo but it is super tiny and not the best image :/ I feel the same I hope if I am preggo I know before my beta based on symptoms!!

Almost- they can only tell the sex if chromosome testing is done. Isn't that crazy though!!! I had the chromosome testing done so they know the sex of all 10 of mine (the 2 transferred and the 8 frozen) but I wouldn't let them tell me hahaha.

Lindsay: Great scan, so jealous you get to see your bean so often. I went in at 8 weeks and my stupid doctor said it was to early to hear a heartbeat so she wouldn't even try. She just pointed it out on the screen. Glad to hear your bean is doing so well.

Bubu: I love your positivity! Sweet that you are covered for two more rounds but I agree you won 't need it. The excess can go towards all the baby stuff you will need.

DrSquid: Oh sorry I just thought you were a lab tech, of course you name says otherwise. My bad! I hope all is good.

Mobaby: Congrats on 22 that is crazy fantastic! So great that your doctor warned you on the spotting. Now I haven't had any spotting but I usually bleed fom the speculum during a pap so I wonder if I could be in a similar boat too. Good to know, I will ask my doctor.

Michelle: Sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope you get all your answers at you appointment and get started again soon. :hugs:

Praying: :happydance: yeah for perfect embabies! Good luck tomorrow!

Jess: Can't wait to hear about your scan, good luck!

MrsC: Your scan is finally coming up, good luck on Friday. Can't wait to hear about it.

Bomo: Great news, sounds like you are on your way to your BFP! I'm so excited for you!

Lily: My E2 was around 3000 on trigger day.

Christie: Beautiful embryo! Hmmmm I wonder if it is a boy will be interesting to see. Congrats on being PUPO! Great to hear you have 6 frosties and more contenders that is fantastic. My ovaries were still huge at my 8 week scan.

Jess- so excited for you tomorrow. I can't wait to see if it's one or two!!

OMGSH is the chromosome testing done to narrow out defects? I had that too-now I wish I asked themmm!!! LOL!!! I wonder if they have it in their notes and if it sticks they could tell me that would be quite the perk!!! hahaha

Almost- yes. They test to see if there are any chromosome issues. I was part of a study that paid for the chromosome testing for me and they transferred the 2 healthiest. They should definitely be able to tell you! They didn't ask if you wanted to know??

No! They asked if I had any questions but I was not aware about the knowledge of the sex-I would not want to choose anyhow if I could between two!

I mean I can only speak for my clinic but I would ask if you want to know for sure:) we aren't going to find out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"