IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister in law posted this on facebook, I thought it was interesting so I'm sharing with all of you ladies :)

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2012/05/what-to-reject-when-you-re-expecting/index.htm

thanks ash-when is your OTD again??? I have a good feeling about this cycle for you!!

Hi Ladies, I just left my suppression ultra sound and am headed back to school. Everything looks good and I start stimming a week from Friday. We are trying the antagonist protocol this time and adding human growth hormones and assisted hatching. They saw 12 follicles for sure this morning (6 on each side) with maybe a couple others in there. Here's hoping one of them is my BFP!!

I hope you are all doing well. I'm really sorry to not be around much... The beginning of the year has been getting the best of me. I will try to do better now that I'm getting settled back in at school.

Yay for getting started soon!!

Transfer went well today. I had 7 strong embryos this morning. 1 was transferred, 6 were frozen and the rest of my 20 they are going to watch over the next 2 days to see if they get to the stage they can freeze them at. My clinic also gave me the first picture of my baby. They put a blue bear on the card with the picture which makes me wonder if they are trying to tell me something :)

Congrats on being PUPO!!

EDIT~

PRAYIN~ good luck tomorrow!

Phantom~ I hope the scan goes well!

Lindsay - LOL I cant wait for AF to come too! awwww your peanut is superr cuteeee!!!!! How exciting!

Christie - Yay for being PUPO!!!!

DrSquid - Love your scans!!

GettingBroody - Dont be down!! 3 is great!

bubumaci - Glad you are on track!!! :happydance: We need all the positivity we can get, it does help!

MoBaby - :happydance: Im sooo excited for you!!!

michelle - I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs:

Prayin - Good luck!!!!!

BabyOnMyOwn - FX this is your cycle!

My OTD is Monday ... and I'm really thinking about staying strong and not POAS before then but I am a POASaholic so I'm not really sure how that's going to go. We'll see. I'm definitely not POASing until Saturday. I want to be at least 12 DPIUI.

Ash not long to wait! Keep us posted if you do POAS!!

Quick question to the preggers ladies- do you find that some days symptoms are worse than others? I've woken up this morning and my boobs don't hurt as much. Is this something I should worry about??

I'm sure once I see my bean/beans healthy in Monday I'll be fine. Especially when I see the heartbeat and hopefully hear it like you did Lindsay but until then I seem to be a serial worrier!!!

Xx

Mo - thanks hon! Because of my age (32) my clinic will only put back one if it's very strong but they will consider 2 if they're a lower grade so we've just gotta wait and see!

Christie - congrats on being PUPO!! And on having so many frosties! I LOVE the photo! Fx'd it'll be the very first page in your baby's photo album!! https://images.zaazu.com/img/digital-camera-animation-animated-camera-smiley-emoticon-000420-small.gif

Lily - you're nearly there!! Won't be long il they're collecting those eggs!

Jchic - good luck today! Can't wait to hear how many are in there!

Lindsay & Jenn - omg! I can't believe it took that long for your follicles to return to normal size!!:wacko:

Ash - not long to go!! Fx'd! :dust:

Prayin - good luck today!! So excited for you!!

Afm, was going to test today just to see those two lines from my trigger and then maybe test out the trigger over the next few days but when I opened my bag of ICs there was only 2 left!! Typical! I haven't poas in months and now that I actually want to I discover I've used them all up!! Anyone else trigger with ovitrelle? How long did it take to leave your system?

Pink- Jess and I were just talking about that yesterday. Yes!!! The symptoms do come and go day to day or in waves. Some days boobs aren't as sore or cramps aren't as bad. Some days a lot worse. It's weird like that lol!! And yes, trust me I did feel A LOT better when I heard te heartbeat yesterday, but I have a feeling we will all continue to worry until the day we give birth :). And no one is judging us for that on here!!! Lol!

Jenn- really?!! Did they do an internal ultrasound??

Yes they did an internal scan. I know they can hear a heartbeat at 8 weeks and I told her that and she told me don't believe everything you read. :hissy:

Ash not long to wait! Keep us posted if you do POAS!!

Quick question to the preggers ladies- do you find that some days symptoms are worse than others? I've woken up this morning and my boobs don't hurt as much. Is this something I should worry about??

I'm sure once I see my bean/beans healthy in Monday I'll be fine. Especially when I see the heartbeat and hopefully hear it like you did Lindsay but until then I seem to be a serial worrier!!!

Xx

My symptoms have been off and on. My boobs really have never hurt, just twinges and they feel fuller and heavier. MS comes and goes, this week has been great. Kind of worried me but then yesterday my pants decided to unbutton themselves. Now I haven't gained any weight, actually lost some weight so I think my bump is growing and I must be balancing it by losing in other areas. I saw my beans one week ago and I will worry until next scan, that's normal.

My sister in law posted this on facebook, I thought it was interesting so I'm sharing with all of you ladies :)

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2012/05/what-to-reject-when-you-re-expecting/index.htm

Very interesting, makes me glad to be a Canadian. I'm guessing our better results are from our better health care coverage. Things like giving birth, ultrasounds, checkups are all covered under our provincial health so no need for insurance. Hospital stays would partially come from insurance, but in most cases we're covered. All the unnecessary things would be the same here, I know C-sections are over used. Thanks for posting.

Good Luck with your testing, can't wait to hear.

yay ash you are SO close stay strong and only test day of your beta!! that is my plan!! lol

Hey ladies. Fertilization report is in.19 eggs were mature, 4 didn't fertilize (boo), 3 were abnormal and 12 are left! So we have 12 embryos growing now. I hope hope hope those keep going strong! Plan is for Monday but obviously if something changes than we will go Saturday. I was hoping for around 16 but 12 is good. I've never had some that just didn't fertilize with icsi so this is new for me.

Mo! I think that still sounds great! Shame about the ones that didn't want to, but 12 is still a great number :) Fingers crossed that they are well-behaved and grow nicely.
How are you feeling post-ER? :hugs:

Morning Everyone!

I got to school early today so I am going to try to catch up with everyone before my kiddos get here and things get crazy!

MrsC, Jenn, and Kelly. . . how are you all feeling these days? Your little ones being nice to you all?

Drs. . . I’m sorry I missed you when you were up here! I hope your trip went well and you had fun at the wedding. It must be difficult being able to read everything you see and knowing when to worry.

Lindsay. . . I agree, it is kind of crazy how many of us are teachers! How has the beginning of your year been? Is it even more exhausting than usual with being pregnant? I love your pic by the way! :o)

Bubu- How are you?

MoBaby- Wow, 12 is GREAT!!

Ash- That was really interesting, thank you for posting! Wait to test. . . that’s what I am oing to TRY to do this next cycle.

Christie… Congrats on being PUPO and on all the frosties, that’s great!

Jchick… Can’t wait to hear how your scan goes!

Michelle. . . Are you feeling better?

Prayin. . . good luck today!

Pink and Want. . . how are you guys doing? Feeling ok?

Broody. . . You only need one of those 3!

Almost. . . snuggle in little one!

Hiccups. . . I agree, with this emotional roller coaster I find that I too get very excited for everyone on here. I LOVE seeing all the progress people are making and all the BFP’s that have come along. Gives me hope!

I am REALLY sorry if I missed anyone but I need to get to work before I have all my kids in here. :o)

AFM. . . I am just waiting to start. I am hopeful about this cycle. It will be a little harder being back at school this time but that’s what subs are for. :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"