IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why eggs don't fertilize at all with icsi?? Just weird that 4 just didn't fertilize.

BOMO :hugs: Doing OK thanks. Still waiting for AF to show her face, so that I can start jabbing on day three... Not quite sure, why she hasn't shown yet. Haven't used Progesterone since Sunday evening, so I would have thought that she'd be here by yesterday actually, latest today... But ... there are still some hours left in the day.

Mo - not really, but if there is something not right with the egg / the sperm, then I guess it won't fertilise. There is no guarantee. Of my 12 mature, 11 fertilised... No idea why that one didn't though :hugs:

Hi,

I'm home resting :) transferred two this morning!!!! One small hiccup because I was tense and he was only able to insert one before sending me out to the bathroom because I had to pee so bad! sorry for the info. The second embryo ended up being sucked back and only released the one.....so after I can back and jumped back on the table he was able to transfer the second :) ....Never a dull moment with me as my family would say....lol....I was just a bit worried after if that would lower my chances but I guess I will find out on 9/21... I am crampy though...and thirsty! Enjoy your day my fabulous IVF/IUI family!

Mobaby. . . I don't know any technical reason, but my RE has told me that not all eggs will fertilize even with icsi.

Bubu. . . .it seems to be that half the time we don't want AF to show up then when we do she doesn't when we expect her to! Hopefully she shows up soon so you can get started!

Jenn - that STINKS!!! I was 6 1/2 weeks and we heard it. My nurse said there is no guarantee that you will HEAR the heartbeat, but definitely see it. I wish you could go sooner, but you will hear it soon enough, girl!! :)

BOMO- School is definitely more tiring now that I'm pregnant LOL! I'm not THAT tired yet, but I feel the difference for sure. Use your subs for your cycle with NO guilt LOL!!! That's what they are there for :)

Mo- I had 18 mature and 14 fertilize. My nurse said it's usually an egg/sperm quality issue and they just don't "go well together" lol. Don't stress. It's very common! So awesome that you have so many!!!

Praying- YAYYYYYY!!!! Your post cracked me up about having to pee because I seriously thought I was going to pee on my doctor during transfer hahaha!!! So exciting that you transferred 2 and I can't wait for 9/21!!! xoxo!!!

Thanks Jenn and Lindsay :) You ladies do cheer me up! Can't wait for Monday!! Waiting for the first scan has been harder than the 2ww for me!! :)

Prayin- yey that's brill news! Lots of resting now so those embies snuggle right in :)

Jess hoping the scan went well xxx

Jenn - that STINKS!!! I was 6 1/2 weeks and we heard it. My nurse said there is no guarantee that you will HEAR the heartbeat, but definitely see it. I wish you could go sooner, but you will hear it soon enough, girl!! :)

BOMO- School is definitely more tiring now that I'm pregnant LOL! I'm not THAT tired yet, but I feel the difference for sure. Use your subs for your cycle with NO guilt LOL!!! That's what they are there for :)

Mo- I had 18 mature and 14 fertilize. My nurse said it's usually an egg/sperm quality issue and they just don't "go well together" lol. Don't stress. It's very common! So awesome that you have so many!!!

Praying- YAYYYYYY!!!! Your post cracked me up about having to pee because I seriously thought I was going to pee on my doctor during transfer hahaha!!! So exciting that you transferred 2 and I can't wait for 9/21!!! xoxo!!!

LOL...He was in the middle of his business and I'm like ummmm...I think I have to pee!!! he just stopped...lol...the nurse was giggling and my husband was rolling his eyes...But I am excited as can be!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xoxoxoxo

Hey all,

Prayin - congrats! You are PUPO! Cant wait for your update
Mobaby - some eggs dont fertilize, this is totally normal, dont stress

AFM - went for a scan today and there is one twinkie! They saw a gestational sac that was alittle small, but not by much. No yolk sac or fetal pole yet. Back on Sunday to rescan for the yolk sac as my RE said at 5weeks and 2/3 days, its still too early and we may not see that just yet! Praying all is ok on Sunday.

Question......Do you think it's ok for me to go and watch my son's game tonight at 8? I'm just going to be sitting there....I always go to his baseball games :)

Jess - It will be fine, girl :) Like said, it's probably too early for the yolk sac, but the DID see the gestational sac and we will be having little beans 10 days apart!! xoxo :)

Hey all,

Prayin - congrats! You are PUPO! Cant wait for your update
Mobaby - some eggs dont fertilize, this is totally normal, dont stress

AFM - went for a scan today and there is one twinkie! They saw a gestational sac that was alittle small, but not by much. No yolk sac or fetal pole yet. Back on Sunday to rescan for the yolk sac as my RE said at 5weeks and 2/3 days, its still too early and we may not see that just yet! Praying all is ok on Sunday.

Thanks Jchic!!! yay for the twinkie! I'm most positive that all will be perfect for you on Sunday :hugs:

Yay j chic!! My clinic wont do a scan until 7 weeks!

Prayin my Clinic will stick a cath in your bladder. They dont want you getting up to pee at all. Glad you are pupo!! I think it would be okay if you are just sitting tonight.

I know some of my follicles had grown large from Sunday to Monday (one was 26mm already) so I assume some were over ripe and dh sperm is not great either. But I'll take 12 :) we had 9 last time.

yay jchic!! I know my doctor said 5 weeks is too early so he didn't even set up my scan until I was 7 weeks... Your bean will be just fine.. Keep us posted on Sunday!!

I can't wait for my scan on Monday...

Jess I agree it's very early. I'm not going for my first scan until Monday! I'll be 7 weeks by then. I'm super excited! Waiting for it has been really hard. I can't wait to see if it's 1 or 2. I keep changing my mind. Sometimes I think 1 then I go to 2 then back again! I'll be happy either way as long as everything is ok!

Xxx

Want - I can't wait for your scan!!! I am going to be stalking this forum! I have off on Monday, but I am getting up early to check LOL!

thanks for the kind words ladies!

Want and Pink - I cant wait for your scans! I am excited!

Thanks Jess. I can't wait either! I've waiting 3 weeks already but these last few days are going really slow!! Xx

Welli don't feel myself all the time if that makes sense. I have felt a little queasy at times but no vomiting! My boobs hurt less this morning and I panicked but yet they're tender again now! Mostly I'm just really tired!! How are you feeling? Any m/s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"