IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welli don't feel myself all the time if that makes sense. I have felt a little queasy at times but no vomiting! My boobs hurt less this morning and I panicked but yet they're tender again now! Mostly I'm just really tired!! How are you feeling? Any m/s?

I feel pretty much the same like you... Queasy and my stomach doesn't feel normal but no vomiting... And oh my god tiredness hits as soon as I get home from work and I am sleeping at 9 pm almost everyday.. unfortunately cannot get a sound sleep!! I just want to see everything is ok on the scan and hopefully that will help me relax. Fingers crossed for both of us on Monday and for jess on Sunday....

Lindsay, you have a scan as well sometime next week, right?

Want we really do feel exactly the same!! So excited for Monday. :). We will feel better when we know everything is ok. How many embryos did you have put back? I can't wait to see if it's 1 or 2!! Xx

Want and Pink - Same here! Boobs were sore then went away now back again LOL! No MS yet (thank goodness) - pretty much the same as you!!
Yes, I have another scan next Thursday and then the Thursday after that!!!

Jchic congrats. How many did you have transferred?

GL ladies so many scans coming up....so exited for all of you

Jchic - congrats!

AFM - I'm 10dpiui today, I've been having cramps here and there and my boobs/nipples are very sore but I'm trying not to look into in too much because these are things that normally happen to me right before AF. I had a huge scare yesterday regarding my dog Rupert, he wasn't acting like himself so we took him to the vet they did an x-ray of his belly because the doctor said his stomach felt not right and it looked like he had two square objects in there, so we took him home, (they wanted to see if he would pass whatever it was) he was acting like his normal crazy self all night which was good. We went this morning for follow up x-rays and they didn't see anything ... totally weird. The doctor said that since they couldn't see anything to take him home, watch him carefully, like his bowel movements and to make sure he was still his normal self and to feed him chicken and rice for about a week ... so I've been so worried with that all night. Happy to know that he is okay. They thought they were going to have to do surgery, but I'm so glad they didn't!

Lindsay you're so lucky to have so many scans!!

Ash that does sound horrible. I hate seeing my poochie in pain. :(

Xx

Pink- my insurance covers 4 with a reproductive clinic and we can't be seen at our clinic past 10 weeks. That's why I'm using all 4 before I leave :) So my first after my BFP, then my 2nd 10 days later, then once next week and the week after so I get in my 4 before I leave LOL

Prayin. . . I had to pee BEFORE They did the transfer last time. I drank the amount of water they told me to, but my badder was too full so they sent me in with a cup with a line drawn on it and told me I could only pee that much. Oiy!! Congrats on being Pupo!!

Jchic. . . yay for one little bean!

Bomo- that's EXACTLY what I had to do!!! Peeing only to the line SUCKED!!!

Want we really do feel exactly the same!! So excited for Monday. :). We will feel better when we know everything is ok. How many embryos did you have put back? I can't wait to see if it's 1 or 2!! Xx

We put back 2 ... I can't wait to find out how many are in there!!

Want and Pink - Same here! Boobs were sore then went away now back again LOL! No MS yet (thank goodness) - pretty much the same as you!!

Wow you are lucky with the number of scans you get!! I am so jealous... I am glad no MS but sometimes I secretly wish to have it so I can feel pregnant!!

Prayin - woohoo!!!! Congrats on being PUPO!!! :yipee:

Ash - that's awful, your poor pup :-( So strange that the objects weren't in the second X-ray. I'm sure you're spoiling him with lots of TLC!!

Jchic - congrats!!! :baby: Good luck on Sunday!

PG ladies - good luck with all the upcoming scans!! There are so many of them I can hardly keep track!!

Does anyone know why eggs don't fertilize at all with icsi?? Just weird that 4 just didn't fertilize.

It would definitely be interesting to know why. I think some mature eggs could still be not normal, ie. something maybe genetically wrong so it may be nature's way of saying this egg will not be viable even if fertilized. I had 8 that didn't fert.

Prayin- you should totally go to the game. Those embies are gonna stick or they aren't. I know that sounds neg but to me it is pos. it is nothing we do or don't do. I went straight to court after my transfer. No rest. Didn't do the gym but only cause I was in excruciating pain from the pio shots. Live your life!!

Afm- ah weirdness of pregnancy. Learned a new one. Don't sneeze lying on your back. About the most excruciating pain (other than the pio :) ) across the top of my pubic bone. Did that to myself once before when I laughed lying on my back. So weird.

Maybe round ligament pain? I have it sometimes when I get up too fast.

Drs. . . ouch, that doesn't sound fun!

I LOVE seeing your pictures. I always come and and check right away to see if you have put new ones up. . . they make me smile all the time.

Aww thanks. Been a while. Hard to get good pics now. I'm on nightshift tonight so I'll try again at 1:15 am. They don't wiggle as much as they did. Sigh so my sister had said she wasn't looking at pics cause she was "adjusting" to the idea. Talke to my parents tonight and "she is having a hard time with it". Wtf. A) if she wants kids she could do the same thing I am but as far as I know she doesn't. B) she lives at home with my folks, does nothing with her life. She apparently has chronic fatigue but I know plenty of people who "work through" it etc. she sits around an lives like she is retired. Ie singing classes, dance class etc. no job. Sleeps in, naps etc. she is just pissed that some of the attention is going away from her and to real children.

Hey ladies. Fertilization report is in.19 eggs were mature, 4 didn't fertilize (boo), 3 were abnormal and 12 are left! So we have 12 embryos growing now. I hope hope hope those keep going strong! Plan is for Monday but obviously if something changes than we will go Saturday. I was hoping for around 16 but 12 is good. I've never had some that just didn't fertilize with icsi so this is new for me.

12 is great Mobaby! Congrats! :happydance:

MrsC, Jenn, and Kelly. . . how are you all feeling these days? Your little ones being nice to you all?

AFM. . . I am just waiting to start. I am hopeful about this cycle. It will be a little harder being back at school this time but that’s what subs are for. :o)

Hi Bomo, I'm feeling better this week. Thanks for asking. This cycle will be your BFP! Family before work always. So glad that you are starting again. FX for you!

Hi,

I'm home resting :) transferred two this morning!!!! One small hiccup because I was tense and he was only able to insert one before sending me out to the bathroom because I had to pee so bad! sorry for the info. The second embryo ended up being sucked back and only released the one.....so after I can back and jumped back on the table he was able to transfer the second :) ....Never a dull moment with me as my family would say....lol....I was just a bit worried after if that would lower my chances but I guess I will find out on 9/21... I am crampy though...and thirsty! Enjoy your day my fabulous IVF/IUI family!

Congrats on being PUPO! I had to pee really bad too and they wouldn't let me pee at all. To make it worse the doctor was late and they were pushing the ultrasound wand so hard on my bladder. I totally thought I was going to leak all over him. At the end he said you can rest for five minutes or you are free to go, I jumped up and ran for the bathroom. I'm sure they wouldn't let you up if it would have complicated things.

Thanks Jenn and Lindsay :) You ladies do cheer me up! Can't wait for Monday!! Waiting for the first scan has been harder than the 2ww for me!! :)

I know how you feel my first scan was at 8 weeks, such a long wait, I knew it was BFP after 5 days so not nearly as long of a wait. Monday will be exciting. I'm off work so plenty of time to stalk. I'm so excited for you guys.

AFM - went for a scan today and there is one twinkie! They saw a gestational sac that was alittle small, but not by much. No yolk sac or fetal pole yet. Back on Sunday to rescan for the yolk sac as my RE said at 5weeks and 2/3 days, its still too early and we may not see that just yet! Praying all is ok on Sunday.

Congrats Jess! My clinic doesn't scan until 8 weeks for that reason, they say it is more stress on the parents since it is often to early. I'm sure you will see more next scan.

Jchic - congrats!

AFM - I'm 10dpiui today, I've been having cramps here and there and my boobs/nipples are very sore but I'm trying not to look into in too much because these are things that normally happen to me right before AF. I had a huge scare yesterday regarding my dog Rupert, he wasn't acting like himself so we took him to the vet they did an x-ray of his belly because the doctor said his stomach felt not right and it looked like he had two square objects in there, so we took him home, (they wanted to see if he would pass whatever it was) he was acting like his normal crazy self all night which was good. We went this morning for follow up x-rays and they didn't see anything ... totally weird. The doctor said that since they couldn't see anything to take him home, watch him carefully, like his bowel movements and to make sure he was still his normal self and to feed him chicken and rice for about a week ... so I've been so worried with that all night. Happy to know that he is okay. They thought they were going to have to do surgery, but I'm so glad they didn't!

Ash so glad puppy is okay. I had a friend that her dog ate rocks and it cost $2000 for surgery. Not great to have right before IVF. My cat got sick during this process and I spent close to $2000 as well trying to save her but it failed. So hard, and very devastating, fur babies are so important to me. Let's hope those signs are not AF. FX!

I'm so jealous too! I ordered a Doppler on Monday because I want to hear a heartbeat before 12-13 weeks. I'm not sure how hard that will be with twins. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, super excited.

Prayin- you should totally go to the game. Those embies are gonna stick or they aren't. I know that sounds neg but to me it is pos. it is nothing we do or don't do. I went straight to court after my transfer. No rest. Didn't do the gym but only cause I was in excruciating pain from the pio shots. Live your life!!

Afm- ah weirdness of pregnancy. Learned a new one. Don't sneeze lying on your back. About the most excruciating pain (other than the pio :) ) across the top of my pubic bone. Did that to myself once before when I laughed lying on my back. So weird.

I rolled funny and it felt like a Charlie horse in my stomach. Every time I feel a sneeze I worry about it. How are the headaches?

Prayin. . . I had to pee BEFORE They did the transfer last time. I drank the amount of water they told me to, but my badder was too full so they sent me in with a cup with a line drawn on it and told me I could only pee that much. Oiy!! Congrats on being Pupo!!

Jchic. . . yay for one little bean!

that happened with my transfer too! LOL except no cup-I had to pee and count to 15/20 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"